Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2014, 04:27 PM (13,268 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: August Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCmgrFKcjrM

Deacon sleeps with Bridget while Brooke, Eric and Rick listen. (2001)

Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Ms. Rhi,
oh my goodness, that video brought back good memories when the show was rocking.
I always loved a wicked and evil Deacon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Monday, August 4: Paris, here we come...

We open at the Fuller-it Artisan Warehouse where Wyatt tells Mommy Dearest that was the Mexican cops and they believe Ricardo was murdered. He asks Quinn straight out if she was involved but she says "You know where I was, getting help for my little problem." Quinn is totally unruffled and tells Wyatt the cops only want to speak with him because he inherited the diamond. She goes on that it's only a matter of time before he's back with Hope. Wyatt takes off for Forrester and Quinn looks up all about Ricardo's death online.

At Forrester, talk is focussed on the never-ending triangle and the diamond. Ally tells Hope that Liam was angry and walked out, not because she said yes to the stone but because she said yes to Wyatt. Outside, soothing Ivy tells Liam it looked to her like he broke up with Hope - while in the boardroom, Rick tells Ridge that once again Wyatt has grabbed the world's attention. Ridge agrees but wonders how they can keep it. Rick calls in Hope and Ivy and tells Hope to ring Wyatt and get him over asap. So the gang is all assembled in no time and Hope says she accepted the gem purely for her line - it simply wasn't about Liam or Wyatt. All agree that the news about the diamond is reaching fever pitch and something is needed to maintain the interest. Ridge asks Wyatt what he's got and, making it as personal as he can, he asks Hope if she's up for another Big Adventure and how would she like to go to Paris... Well, Ridge, who's barely shaved since his long stay there, is all for it right away and Rick's on board as well, so it's settled, cue the accordion music, we're off to France.... Well, almost all settled. After the crowd dissipates Hope tells Wyatt she'll only agree to go after she's run it past Liam - bit of an afterthought, Hope?
In the corridor Ally tells Olly she's not thrilled - that diamond was not so lucky for Liam - or Ricardo. Inside, Wyatt gets a call from mommy and Hope has gone off to tell Liam the news.
At Brooke's house, the big clinch with Deacon has just finished and Brooke looks surprised and asks him: "Why did you do that, Deacon, you big hunk of manlove you?'' Deacon replies he's just trying to get through to her the best way he can - come on Deacon, don't you really mean, "the best way you understand, Brooke." So he goes on to her about their shared priorities and the fact they also share a daughter. Brooke seems to have her phone on news mode and gets the info that Hope has accepted the diamond from Wyatt. "It looks like she took my advice, then," says Deacon but Brooke realises Liam will be most upset by this. She gets another update on her phone - about the planned Paris trip but she's worried by these developments. Deacon, who's not stopped shovelling it since he's been there, tells Brooke Hope is so much like her wonderful mom - her heart won't lie to her. Never said cheat, though. Brooke doesn't want this to come between Hope and Liam. Deacon tells her as he slips another compliment to Brooke: "She's a Logan - he'd be a fool to let her go.''
Liam has stumped off home where he's thinking about the events when Hope turns up and they have a rerun of the diamond acceptance argument. Hope shuts him up by telling him of the Paris plan and asks him to come with her .....
Edited by Tabmow, Aug 4 2014, 02:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Hope realises she's gone a bit too far by accepting the diamond and throws Liam a bone - the come to Paris with me offer....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
Aug 4 2014, 01:30 PM

We open at the Fuller-it Artisan Warehouse where Wyatt tells Mommy Dearest that was the Mexican cops and they believe Ricardo was murdered. He asks Quinn straight out if she was involved but she says "You know where I was, getting help for my little problem." Quinn is totally unruffled and tells Wyatt the cops only want to speak with him because he inherited the diamond. She goes on that it's only a matter of time before he's back with Hope. Wyatt takes off for Forrester and Quinn looks up all about Ricardo's death online.

At Forrester, talk is focussed on the never-ending triangle and the diamond. Ally tells Hope that Liam was angry and walked out, not because she said yes to the stone but because she said yes to Wyatt. Outside, soothing Ivy tells Liam it looked to her like he broke up with Hope - while in the boardroom, Rick tells Ridge that once again Wyatt has grabbed the world's attention. Ridge agrees but wonders how they can keep it. Rick calls in Hope and Ivy and tells Hope to ring Wyatt and get him over asap. So the gang is all assembled in no time and Hope says she accepted the gem purely for her line - it simply wasn't about Liam or Wyatt. All agree that the news about the diamond is reaching fever pitch and something is needed to maintain the interest. Ridge asks Wyatt what he's got and, making it as personal as he can, he asks Hope if she's up for another Big Adventure and how would she like to go to Paris... Well, Ridge, who's barely shaved since his long stay there, is all for it right away and Rick's on board as well, so it's settled, cue the accordion music, we're off to France.... Well, almost all settled. After the crowd dissipates Hope tells Wyatt she'll only agree to go after she's run it past Liam - bit of an afterthought, Hope?
In the corridor Ally tells Olly she's not thrilled - that diamond was not so lucky for Liam - or Ricardo. Inside, Wyatt gets a call from mommy and Hope has gone off to tell Liam the news.
At Brooke's house, the big clinch with Deacon has just finished and Brooke looks surprised and asks him: "Why did you do that, Deacon, you big hunk of manlove you?'' Deacon replies he's just trying to get through to her the best way he can - come on Deacon, don't you really mean, "the best way you understand, Brooke." So he goes on to her about their shared priorities and the fact they also share a daughter. Brooke seems to have her phone on news mode and gets the info that Hope has accepted the diamond from Wyatt. "It looks like she took my advice, then," says Deacon but Brooke realises Liam will be most upset by this. She gets another update on her phone - about the planned Paris trip but she's worried by these developments. Deacon, who's not stopped shovelling it since he's been there, tells Brooke Hope is so much like her wonderful mom - her heart won't lie to her. Never said cheat, though. Brooke doesn't want this to come between Hope and Liam. Deacon tells her as he slips another compliment to Brooke: "She's a Logan - he'd be a fool to let her go.''
Liam has stumped off home where he's thinking about the events when Hope turns up and they have a rerun of the diamond acceptance argument. Hope shuts him up by telling him of the Paris plan and asks him to come with her .....
Brooke didn't call Deacon a big hunk of man love, she pushed him away thank goodness!! IDK how Deacon can even begin to think that Brooke would ever want his stupid ass back because he's a big fat loser. There will be some glitch like there always is but according to spoilers Liam does go to Paris. :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Aug 4 2014, 01:30 PM

Thanks T for the update long day at work and other stuff but you kept me laughing. Ready to see how Quinn spins her way out of this obvious entrapment she has going.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
Aug 4 2014, 07:56 PM
Thanks T for the update long day at work and other stuff but you kept me laughing. Ready to see how Quinn spins her way out of this obvious entrapment she has going.
IKR? I just wonder why the authorities called Weanie but I hope he gets it good!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Tuesday, August 5: .....Marry me in Paree....

At Liam's, Hope, feeling she may be losing him, ramps it up as she implores him to come to Paris. She begs Liam to get a leave pass from Bill to cover for all that work he does at Spencer - Work? I didn't know whether to laugh :blulaugh: or barf :puke: at that one. So on goes the diamond argument and Hope says she's doing this for all those little girls who look up to her. Hope's fantasy world is better than Ally's. But anyway, the upshot of all this is that Hope whips out their old wedding rings which she's apparently lifted from a box at Liam's where he keeps them on a just-in-case basis and puts it to Liam they can get married in Paris - yep, Hope actually proposes.....

At Forrester, Ric tells the gang it's all go for Paris. It's mentioned that poor old missing Caroline is at home packing for the Rickster as we speak. Since Hope is at Liam's, talk stirs behind her back as some wonder if she'll even go to Paris. Maya sees her chance and bounces up in down in front of Ric: "Pick me, pick me, I'll come.'' Ivy wonders why Hope is still missing and says all this will test her relationship with Liam. Out in the hallway Pammy and Chuck are also on the case and Chuck says he believes Wyatt may be behind sending Ricardo to swim with the tacos....

At the QA warehouse, Quinn wishes she'd been at the press conference to feast on Liam's disappointment. "Mom, I'm warning you for the millionth time, keep away from Liam," Wyatt tells her. So she says it's a low profile from me from this day forward ... The bickering ramps up as Wyatt tells her his life is not hers and she asks doesn't a mother have the right to care about her son. Looks like she came out of all that expensive therapy, if it ever happened, with nothing more than a new hairstyle... She's hoping Wyatt will marry Hope in Paris but Wyatt points out she's with Liam. He also says he wasn't trying to buy her with the diamond. "Call Hope now, call her, call her,'' mom urges and dutiful Wyatt does just that. Hope interrupts her one-on-one with Liam and Wyatt says he'll drive her to the airport but she says no, I'll see you in Paris soon enough. Nice one mom. Wyatt is sorry he made the call after that brush-off.

Back at Liam's, Hope tells him why Wyatt rang and Liam says he gave her the diamond to get into her - well you know. "I'm committed to you, Liam,'' says Hope. Liam whines that she interrupted their vital conversation to speak to his brother. (How much do you want, Liam, the girl just proposed and wants to marry you in days. Isn't that all you live and breathe for?..).
"Just clear your schedule and meet me in Paris the day after tomorrow so we're all there for Friday's cliffhanger,'' Hope implores.... Liam looks blank and then says he can't just drop everything and go to Paris so Hope goes on.. "I might, I might even return my precious." So the meeting time is set and the lovers, happy again, exchange a kiss.....
Edited by Tabmow, Aug 5 2014, 03:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Row167
Member Avatar

I agree Tabmow! Hope answers the phone cause Liam tells her to then he whines. :frustration: I don't know how much more of this I can take. :puke: I hate what they're doing with Quinn. I was hoping they were going to turn her in a new direction but it sure doesn't look like it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Row167
Aug 5 2014, 02:40 PM
I agree Tabmow! Hope answers the phone cause Liam tells her to then he whines. :frustration: I don't know how much more of this I can take. :puke: I hate what they're doing with Quinn. I was hoping they were going to turn her in a new direction but it sure doesn't look like it.
What I don't get is Hope offers Liam all he's ever wanted on a platter today and he's still bitching about some diamond .....
Edited by Tabmow, Aug 5 2014, 02:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Aug 5 2014, 02:48 PM
Row167
What I don't get is Hope offers Liam all he's ever wanted on a platter today and he's still bitching about some diamond .....
And that's why T i am totally over LOPE and want Hope with Wyatt. Liam just whines and whines and whines and I'm over it totally. I hope Wyatt somehow whisks her away in Paris and just marries Hope then we can be done with this storyline. Again appreciate your recapping I got a chance to see bits of it due to an early day off from work.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Row167
Member Avatar

I'm beginning to wonder if Ivy is the one who's working with Quinn. Ivy distracts Liam so he can't get to his wedding and Hope gets mad. Then Hope decides to run off and marry Wyatt in Monte Carlo. Perhaps that's why we see Ivy kissing Liam in that picture. Ivy sure looks like she's taking an interest in Liam. I'm definitely a HOTT fan and hope they do get married. :hug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Row167
Aug 5 2014, 03:39 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if Ivy is the one who's working with Quinn. Ivy distracts Liam so he can't get to his wedding and Hope gets mad. Then Hope decides to run off and marry Wyatt in Monte Carlo. Perhaps that's why we see Ivy kissing Liam in that picture. Ivy sure looks like she's taking an interest in Liam. I'm definitely a HOTT fan and hope they do get married. :hug:
I agree Ivy seems most interested in Liam but don't think she'd be in league with Quinn. Quinn is a lone wolf...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Tabmow
Aug 5 2014, 03:42 PM
Row167
I agree Ivy seems most interested in Liam but don't think she'd be in league with Quinn. Quinn is a lone wolf...
From the spoilers, I feel Ivy may be pushed off a bridge and that Liam may save her and that is a kiss or embrace of gratitude.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Row167
I definitely agree about Quinn she can definitely work an angle on her own without help from anyone else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

Fafokahw
Aug 5 2014, 03:18 PM
Tabmow
Row167
And that's why T i am totally over LOPE and want Hope with Wyatt. Liam just whines and whines and whines and I'm over it totally. I hope Wyatt somehow whisks her away in Paris and just marries Hope then we can be done with this storyline. Again appreciate your recapping I got a chance to see bits of it due to an early day off from work.
Hope/Liam/Wyatt will never be done! This is the new version of Brooke/Ridge/Taylor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

Fafokahw
Aug 5 2014, 03:53 PM
Tabmow
Row167
I definitely agree about Quinn she can definitely work an angle on her own without help from anyone else.
I'm still saying Ivy is going to turn out to be Quinn's daughter!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Row167
Liam has a right to whine because he's trying to get Hope back even though he tries to deny it. He needs to be cautious because Weanie already stole his fiancÚ from him once already!!

I don't buy it one bit that she's been in treatment. She was probably too busy trying to have Ricardo killed and getting the diamond in Liam's possession!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
Because of who it's from and what it stands for. Liam isn't stupid where Weanie and his motivations r concerned. He knows Weanie is trying to manipulate Hope back in his pants. It's like the saying, fool me once shame on u, fool me twice, shame on me. If Liam didn't do anything about it and Weanie did this, some would say that he should have seen it coming. Liam can't win for losing, RME!!
Edited by Meow, Aug 5 2014, 04:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Row167
Why in the world would Ivy ever work with Quinn? She's never even met her and from what we've seen of her she does not seem to be that type. We don't even know why Liam has a hard time making it to the wedding but Hope wouldn't just marry a man like that and she's not in love with him. She wouldn't even live with him or accept his lame ass marriage proposal before. Good luck with Wype getting married!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic