Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2014, 04:27 PM (12,960 Views)
Meow

eruell
Aug 8 2014, 06:32 PM
If Liam had a brain, why didn't he call Hope and say he was going to be late but just a few blocks away?! I'd say throw surprise out the window if you don't want your brother cashing in on your woman!!!
His brother shouldn't be crashing in on his woman for any reason what so freaking ever but of course he's too stupid to know that!! When Wype were together Weanie had the unmitigated gall to ask Liam to respect their relationship but he never once respected Lope's, not once, and now he's taking advantage yet again!! Liam is a bit preoccupied saving Ivy right now to text her. He hollered to Hope but she didn't hear him. It doesn't matter what Liam does, it will never be right for some, SMH!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Row167
Aug 8 2014, 05:21 PM
@Fafokahw Quinn sure is a fast thinker! I just wish she'd channel that energy in a more healthy direction. I love the character of Quinn and hope they don't make her totally unredeemable. I really want HOTT to be happy for awhile and Liam to move on. He seems to have chemistry with Ivy. :hug:
I sure haven't seen any and don't think Liam has to move on. Lope have loved each other for quite a few years and need sone happy time without outside interference!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
Aug 8 2014, 05:29 PM
I agree that Quinn needs a healthier direction because she's too talented to spend all of her time worrying about her son's life. I think she can be redeemed with the right writing. But the show needs a villain and Sofer is playing it to the hilt which makes me root for the character of Quinn. I think HOTT will be happy for a little while then when Hope starts to wonder about her decision I think baby will make 3 and change everything. As far as Liam and Ivy yeah i see the chem but she's not Steffy so Liam will sulk for awhile about the HOTT marriage.
What Wype marriage? Liam won't be the one doing the sulking, LMAO!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Beckyhomecky

Meow
Aug 6 2014, 09:58 PM
Tabmow
Aug 6 2014, 03:27 PM
No luck with the TV Guide - it says buy the the August 11 issue but adds that Scott Clifton has released another album - who knew he sings? ....

...."In the meantime, check out Clifton's new album Girl Go Home on iTunes. Two of his songs, "Gravity" and "Love Song," will be heard on B&B Aug. 7 and 14, during the European escapade. C'est manifique."

What do those to last words mean?
That's terrific or that's magnificent or that's wonderful. I think it's a typo (c'est magnifique)
Edited by Beckyhomecky, Aug 8 2014, 09:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Row167
Aug 8 2014, 04:30 PM
Thanks DawnElicia! Looks awesome for HOTT fans :popcorn:
It looks good. Hope will be sad for a minute or two but the guy who really loves her will be there and when she realizes it was Wyatt all along and I can't wait to see them marry and leap off the boat together to show how free they both feel
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Who the hell is getting married? How did they keep this underwraps?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 8 2014, 10:12 PM
Row167
It looks good. Hope will be sad for a minute or two but the guy who really loves her will be there and when she realizes it was Wyatt all along and I can't wait to see them marry and leap off the boat together to show how free they both feel
I am kinda wishing they all would just leap off a building and let's get a fresh start with something that makes sense. This is so so boring!!! :blah: :sleep: :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Aug 8 2014, 11:52 PM
Hope and Wyatt will bring the article and pictures forward
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

ratfink
Aug 9 2014, 12:55 AM
DawnElicia
Row167
I am kinda wishing they all would just leap off a building and let's get a fresh start with something that makes sense. This is so so boring!!! :blah: :sleep: :shrug:
Hope and Wyatt or Hope and Liam. Or just Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 7 2014, 03:02 PM
DawnElicia
Aug 7 2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the picture so excited just can't hide it, I know it won't last but it'll be fun anyway. :D
Bring article forward
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Row167
I'm excited to see those scenes air as well. Be nice to see some real romance for a change. I'm over everybody being sad, fighting, etc.. HOTT for a little while will be the only couple happy on Bold everybody else got some hidden issues and drama over shadowing them.
Online Profile Goto Top

Meow

Beckyhomecky
Aug 8 2014, 09:18 PM
That's terrific or that's magnificent or that's wonderful. I think it's a typo (c'est magnifique)
Thank u. At least somebody answered me!! IDK any foreign languages or slang as I only speak English so I need a translator. Even if they're spelled right I still don't know what they mean, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

DawnElicia
:huh?: :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Ashtonion
Aug 8 2014, 11:52 PM
Nobody is getting married in Paris but my gf told me a mag says that Lope get married in Monte Carlo. We'll just have to wait and see but from what my gf told me about the mags some r just jumping the gun. The mag also says that the Wype wedding is a publicity stunt for the diamond which makes perfect sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Fafokahw
Aug 9 2014, 08:00 AM
I'm excited to see those scenes air as well. Be nice to see some real romance for a change. I'm over everybody being sad, fighting, etc.. HOTT for a little while will be the only couple happy on Bold everybody else got some hidden issues and drama over shadowing them.
Because that's what soaps r about. Even real life isn't all about happy, SMH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Meow
Aug 9 2014, 12:31 PM
DawnElicia
:huh?: :laugh:
..That's where the waters get muddy - others say it's Hope and Liam who jump off the yacht. Maybe Liam does a Ridge and turn up at the final second to whisk Hope away. Maybe, maybe,..... we'll just have to wait...

Ohhh.... hang on - being the inquisitive, desperate type, I just blew the article up to 250 percent and could read it. We've had enough spoilers but it's all there, with KM saying what happens.......
Edited by Tabmow, Aug 9 2014, 02:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Hey Tabmow good to see you here on Saturday :)
Online Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Fafokahw
Aug 9 2014, 02:10 PM
Hey Tabmow good to see you here on Saturday :)
Hi F - just can't keep away - if you're keen, try blowing up that article to huge and look most intently at the words .....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
Aug 9 2014, 02:09 PM
That's where the waters get muddy - others say it's Hope and Liam who jump off the yacht. Maybe Liam does a Ridge and turn up at the final second to whisk Hope away. Maybe, maybe,..... we'll just have to wait...

Ohhh.... hang on - being the inquisitive, desperate type, I just blew the article up to 250 percent and could read it. We've had enough spoilers but it's all there, with KM saying what happens.......
I tried to blow it up a lot and it was still kind of blurry but I'm also farsighted. I read enough though but the actors can't tell us what really happens. The mags say Lope get married in Monte Carlo but like I said I'm not saying it's for sure because IDK and nobody else does either. They also say any Wype wedding is a publicity stunt which makes perfect sense and what I've been saying from the beginning. Hope would not do such a thing. She wouldn't even marry Weanie when he proposed or live with him before so I sure can't see her marrying him now for that reason. Nobody is getting married Paris. Even the caption in that photo clearly says Monte Carlo. If you're talking about where KM says it's Wyatt she really wants that's only her opinion, not what's going to happen.
Edited by Meow, Aug 9 2014, 02:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

..So here's the definitive quotes from KM (Hope) in that article, painstakingly deciphered by yours truly ...... umm spoiler alert ....

....."Somewhere, deep down, Hope must have wanted this to happen as (or so) she wouldn’t have wanted to make the decision for herself,” Matula says. "For years she’s been telling herself that she belongs with Liam. They share so much history. They make sense together. And she does love him. But it’s Wyatt she really wants.”
Edited by Tabmow, Aug 9 2014, 03:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic