Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2014, 04:27 PM (12,753 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I didn't see it as regret on Hopes part I saw it as looking back and reflecting on the events. She waited he didn't show she went off with Wyatt. She didn't seem too sad. If she thought about her past with Liam then I would have been more upset.

I want to say thank you Bill it didn't matter that something got in the way you should have gotten on the plan when first asked. Wyatt goes for it and like he said almost doesn't count.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Bill forces Liam to come to the party - it's a family affair. He must then, also ask Hope's brand new mother-in-law. Will she turn up with her new partner-in-crime on her arm?
Offline Profile Goto Top

precious

DawnElicia
Aug 18 2014, 04:16 PM
I didn't see it as regret on Hopes part I saw it as looking back and reflecting on the events. She waited he didn't show she went off with Wyatt. She didn't seem too sad. If she thought about her past with Liam then I would have been more upset.

I want to say thank you Bill it didn't matter that something got in the way you should have gotten on the plan when first asked. Wyatt goes for it and like he said almost doesn't count.
Hey guys how are you all doing today?? I really loved the show today!! Just love the interaction and passion between Hott!!Hope looked so happy!!! Since I don't like Liam I did not feel a bit sorry for him today!! He needs to man up and leave hott a lone which I know he want!! I also loved the I love you from hope to Wyatt!! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

precious
Aug 18 2014, 05:07 PM
DawnElicia

Hey guys how are you all doing today?? I really loved the show today!! Just love the interaction and passion between Hott!!Hope looked so happy!!! Since I don't like Liam I did not feel a bit sorry for him today!! He needs to man up and leave hott a lone which I know he want!! I also loved the I love you from hope to Wyatt!! :)
Hey precious doing well today thank you for asking. I'm just now getting home and watching the show. I like it and like Dawn said Bill nailed it when he told Liam it was his fault he didn't get on the plane. Loving HOTT, had to laugh when Hope didn't want to make out with her new hubby under his dad's picture I would have felt the same way ewww.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Aug 18 2014, 04:31 PM
Bill forces Liam to come to the party - it's a family affair. He must then, also ask Hope's brand new mother-in-law. Will she turn up with her new partner-in-crime on her arm?
Thanks T for the recap you have me laughing as always especially describing the DeaQuinn scenes :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

hecate

So I just watched today's show.

Gotta say for me it was a good one, so many things that I liked and not much I didn't.

Now here's something that I didn't expect, I actually LIKED Bill today because he was actually talking sense and being a decent parent, the way he patiently explained to Liam the differences between himself and his brother and also in some ways was totally there for both his sons, well that is a side of Bill I would like to see more of, of course he couldn't stay likeable for too long, as he proceeded to TELL Liam how it was gonna be, not giving him any choice in the matter, making demands and issuing orders, now here's something else I didn't expect but this is actually a golden opportunity for Liam to break the bluddy cycle and man the Eff Up.
As mush as I despise Liam and do not want him with Hope, I would prefer him if he was more of a Master of his own Destiny and told Bill to suck it and spill the happenings to Hope, I would see it as a sign that he can finally be a Man and lead his own life, yet ****WARNING SPOILERS*** say that he has to be persauded to tell Hope the Truth and that's the Liam that I know and H8.

Back to the show, I LOVED the Quinn & Deacon scenes, they were dramatic, thought provoking, exciting and you just know something either really really good or rather really bad is going to result from this most dubious alliance.
Good times!!!

Quinn was very plausible in her explanations of his suspicions and truth be told NOBODY knows except herself of course if she did it or not, the video is ambiguous and certainly not Proof positive of Guilt.
If she did do it, I'm sure she was smart enough not to leave any tracks.

Liam poor fool just looked really LOST.

I H8 him so am good with that, seemed to me though that those differences that Bill pointed out between Liam and Wyatt were most evident in the way he was Packing up those Photo's, almost like he was throwing in the Towel/Giving up.

Should he give up? well not if he truly loves her.

He has always given in too easily and that's his main problem, he is a puppet who has to be told what to do.

To clarify I do not want Liam with Hope but I would prefer him if he was more like Wyatt.
Wyatt and Hope looked really happy together, and I got what I needed too, Hope told Wyatt that she Loved him and I believed her, so that's good, depending on her actions and reactions once the Itshay hit's the anfay I may even start to like her a little again.

Any ways I enjoyed the show a lot and can't wait to see what havoc Deacon and Quinn get up to!

YAY!!!

(Sniggers)
Edited by hecate, Aug 18 2014, 08:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hecate

Tabmow
Aug 18 2014, 01:16 PM
Today, Monday August 18:...........Birth of a new Axis of Evil...........

Quinn keeps the gun on Deacon who lays out his theory on what she's been up to - that she killed Mexican gem dealer Ricardo so she could get the magic diamond for her boy to impress the - err - socks off Hope. He says it's time for the cops... Naturally Quinn denies all his accusations - they're simply absurd - Ricardo had absolutely nothing to fear from her. Deacon, however, certainly does right now but he's not showing it. "You should trust me," Quinn says but Deacon says trust does not come from the barrel of a gun.* Quinn tells him they ought to be working together for their common needs - which right now are ensuring that Bill and Brooke don't get back together.
Deacon pushes the envelope by mentioning Quinn's handcuffs he saw and the links to the kinky leather gear he found on her computer but she brushes that off. "You're all about passion, I'm all about adrenaline,'' she tells him adding their best chances of getting what they both want - Bill for her and Brooke for him lie with a joint effort. "So whaddya say Deacon, it's now or never." (Does the never option include a bullet through the heart?) Whatever, Deacon finally sees it her way and a new Axis of Evil is born - DeaQuinn - with with a mutual goal in mind.

Whoosh - over to Monte Carlo where the new Mr and Mrs Wyatt Spencer are on Bill's yacht acting like any young newlyweds on their honeymoon. They skip up and down the mighty craft, making out as they go and relive how they took their mutual leap of faith over the side. It's kisses all round between the champagne until they sit and take it all in - the marvellous scenery and the fact they are together. "Do you believe were married,' Wyatt says. "Yes, married,'' giggles Hope. "We're married, married, married." "Do you believe we're married," says Wyatt and around we go again. They then talk how Bill texted them with news of the big party he's planning for their return and Wyatt tells her they have begun a great adventure. Cue another half-dozen kisses. A bit later, with a second alone to think, Hope drifts back to what happened in Paris .... too late for doubts now, Hope.

Zoom in to Malibu where Liam and Bill are discussing events. Bill says he feels for Liam but what's done is done. Liam goes over it again how Hope was waiting for him but fate got in the way and how Wyatt was there to take advantage. Bill gives Liam credit for his heroic act and points out that's the difference between the brothers. He says Brooke wants her daughter to be happy and he knows Liam would have done that. He talks of the party he and Brooke are planning for the newlyweds on their return and tells Liam he must be there. Liam says "I don't wanna go, daddy" and tears up and stamps his foot but Bill says "man up Liam, accept it and move on." Bill leaves sad Liam to begin the gut-wrenching task of clearing the hundreds of Hope photos from his house. As he puts them away his heart is heavy - each picture has its own special memory and he tears up again........

*Credit to Soaps.com and all my friends there.
* Credit to the late Chinese leader chairman Mao se Tung who actually said : Political power comes from the barrel of a gun.
Bonza Bud!

I'm gonna make it short and sweet, (Toothy Grin)

"Socks"

TeeHeeHee!

(Chuckles)

Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

hecate
Aug 18 2014, 05:49 PM

Gotta say for me it was a good one, so many things that I liked and not much I didn't.

Now here's something that I didn't expect, I actually LIKED Bill today because he was actually talking sense and being a decent parent, the way he patiently explained to Liam the differences between himself and his brother and also in some ways was totally there for both his sons, well that is a side of Bill I would like to see more of, of course he couldn't stay likeable for too long, as he proceeded to TELL Liam how it was gonna be, not giving him any choice in the matter, making demands and issuing orders, now here's something else I didn't expect but this is actually a golden opportunity for Liam to break the bluddy cycle and man the Eff Up.
As mush as I despise Liam and do not want him with Hope, I would prefer him if he was more of a Master of his own Destiny and told Bill to suck it and spill the happenings to Hope, I would see it as a sign that he can finally be a Man and lead his own life, yet ****WARNING SPOILERS*** say that he has to be persauded to tell Hope the Truth and that's the Liam that I know and H8.

Back to the show, I LOVED the Quinn & Deacon scenes, they were dramatic, thought provoking, exciting and you just know something either really really good or rather really bad is going to result from this most dubious alliance.
Good times!!!

Quinn was very plausible in her explanations of his suspicions and truth be told NOBODY knows except herself of course if she did it or not, the video is ambiguous and certainly not Proof positive of Guilt.

I H8 him so am good with that, seemd to me though that those differences that Bill pointed out between Liam and Wyatt were most evident in the way he was Packing up those Photo's, almost like he was throwing in the Towel/Giving up.

He has always given in too easily and that's his main problem, he is a puppet who has to be told what to do.

To clarify I do not want Liam with Hope but I would prefer him if he was more like Wyatt.
Wyatt and Hope looked really happy together, and I got what I needed too, Hope told Wyatt that she Loved him and I believed her, so that good, depending on her actions and reactions once the Itshay hit's the anfay I may even start to like her a little again.

Any ways I enjoyed the show a lot and can't wait to see what havoc Deacon and Quinn get up to!

YAY!!!

(Sniggers)
Great job and bravo hecate in your breakdown spot on my friend :hail: :applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Great job both to Tab and hecate from your observations about DeaQuinn to how Bill and Liam came across to the thoughts on the new Mr. and Mrs. Spencer, ready to see where we go from here. Two things for sure: Liam stays being a wimp and a punk. Quinn continues to be fierce and knows which buttons to push to go for what she wants. I hope she and Deacon succeed because Quinn would push Bill beyond boundaries that the Logan sisters won't and that would be much more interesting to see, and Deacon getting a chance to have a passionate relationship with Brooke without the shame, controversy and the Bridget factor would be interesting to see if it could past the test.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Next on B&B:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccI0Oq4uKo
Offline Profile Goto Top

Row167
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 18 2014, 06:36 PM
Great job both to Tab and hecate from your observations about DeaQuinn to how Bill and Liam came across to the thoughts on the new Mr. and Mrs. Spencer, ready to see where we go from here. Two things for sure: Liam stays being a wimp and a punk. Quinn continues to be fierce and knows which buttons to push to go for what she wants. I hope she and Deacon succeed because Quinn would push Bill beyond boundaries that the Logan sisters won't and that would be much more interesting to see, and Deacon getting a chance to have a passionate relationship with Brooke without the shame, controversy and the Bridget factor would be interesting to see if it could past the test.
I agree 100% with you Fafokahw. Tab and Hecate are spot on in their thoughts about the whole group. For once I enjoyed every scene of the show today. I LOVED Hope and Wyatt and was very happy when she told him she loves him. She seemed very sincere to me. I just hope when she hears that Liam was there that she doesn't abandon her marriage. That would be insane BUT it is B&B and stranger things have happened. I really laughed when Hope noticed the picture of Bill! :blulaugh: I may watch this episode a couple of times to savor it before Brad Bell ruins it all!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

hecate

Fafokahw
Aug 18 2014, 06:33 PM
hecate
Aug 18 2014, 05:49 PM

Good times!!!

I H8 him so am good with that, seemd to me though that those differences that Bill pointed out between Liam and Wyatt were most evident in the way he was Packing up those Photo's, almost like he was throwing in the Towel/Giving up.

Wyatt and Hope looked really happy together, and I got what I needed too, Hope told Wyatt that she Loved him and I believed her, so that good, depending on her actions and reactions once the Itshay hit's the anfay I may even start to like her a little again.

YAY!!!

(Sniggers)
Great job and bravo hecate in your breakdown spot on my friend :hail: :applause:
Gosh I like you!, understand I don't know you personally but You agree with me so that helps!

(Chuckles)

Jk.

Cheers and Curtseys!

YAY 4 Me!
Cheerleader Kick...

Ouch!

(Winks)
Offline Profile Goto Top

hecate

Row167
Aug 18 2014, 07:24 PM
Fafokahw
I agree 100% with you Fafokahw. Tab and Hecate are spot on in their thoughts about the whole group. For once I enjoyed every scene of the show today. I LOVED Hope and Wyatt and was very happy when she told him she loves him. She seemed very sincere to me. I just hope when she hears that Liam was there that she doesn't abandon her marriage. That would be insane BUT it is B&B and stranger things have happened. I really laughed when Hope noticed the picture of Bill! :blulaugh: I may watch this episode a couple of times to savor it before Brad Bell ruins it all!!
I Larfed when I saw Bil's face which makes a lovely change from wanting to smack the crap out of him!

I just thought "Only Bill"

I'm starting to actually become fond of him!

Who Knew!!!!

Disclaimer: when he pisses me off next week I will deny this part of my post most adamantly!

(Whistles Ponderously)
Edited by hecate, Aug 18 2014, 08:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hecate

precious
Aug 18 2014, 05:07 PM
DawnElicia

I didn't feel sorry for him either!

(Thumbs Up)
Offline Profile Goto Top

hecate

Fafokahw
I never saw Breacon, I'm English and B&B only aired here for a couple of years back in the mid 90's!

Of course I was hooked, along with sunset Beach and DOOL it took up a good couple of hrs of my time and was much better than our British soaps Coronation street and what was back then Emmerdale Frakking Farm (LOL)

As usual I digress but I know about Breacon, that Deacon was a Bad Bad Man who took Bridgets virginity and in order to do so married her first and it was all about Little D and Deacon wanting access to his child so he used Bridget and was totally deviant about it taking Bridget's virginity whilst he was actually on a call with her family and Brooke and Rick and Ridge I think heard everything over the open phone line?!?!

Then as a Brooke fan would tell it, Brooke tried to SAVE Bridget from Deacon by banging him, and a non Brooke fan would say The Nasty Heifer banged her daughters husband because she's "A HO, A HO, I tell you a HO!!!!"
Okay that was a personal quote.

(Winks)

Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Row167
Aug 18 2014, 07:24 PM
Fafokahw
So did I it was like she saw Bill and was like ew no! I like that Hope will never forget who Bill is and is honest about it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

hecate
Aug 18 2014, 08:49 PM
Fafokahw
I never saw Breacon, I'm English and B&B only aired here for a couple of years back in the mid 90's!

Of course I was hooked, along with sunset Beach and DOOL it took up a good couple of hrs of my time and was much better than our British soaps Coronation street and what was back then Emmerdale Frakking Farm (LOL)

As usual I digress but I know about Breacon, that Deacon was a Bad Bad Man who took Bridgets virginity and in order to do so married her first and it was all about Little D and Deacon wanting access to his child so he used Bridget and was totally deviant about it taking Bridget's virginity whilst he was actually on a call with her family and Brooke and Rick and Ridge I think heard everything over the open phone line?!?!

Then as a Brooke fan would tell it, Brooke tried to SAVE Bridget from Deacon by banging him, and a non Brooke fan would say The Nasty Heifer banged her daughters husband because she's "A HO, A HO, I tell you a HO!!!!"
Okay that was a personal quote.

(Winks)

Yep that about sums of with how Breacon was viewed. Fortunately now 12 to 13 years later, it won't get too much of a rise with Hope being sorased to a grown woman. So I am going back on my initial misgivings given how good SK and RS are playing plotting buddies and I am open to seeing a new version of Breacon that won't have the shame, controversy, Bridget factor or Stephanie letting Brooke have it with both barrels. I would like to see how Hope would honestly react to it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

*Today, Tuesday August 19: ......Quinn uncovers a deep secret.......

Grumpy Ridge makes a rare appearance at Forrester where Katie is telling him that he's a great designer. But nothing has changed recently as he tells Katie he gets the designs in his head but his hand won't put them on to paper.
Cursed hand. He takes some medication which seems to be doing little to help. Co-VP Brooke calls and puts on some pressure about the latest graphics he's meant to be producing but Ridge is snappy.
Meanwhile, down the hall, the Court Jesters Pam and Chuck are being helped by new medieval tragics Olly and Ally to compose a ballad. Pammie drops it into the conversation that Ridge just hasn't been himself since he returned from the Middle East.

Back at Quinn's, she's telling her new partner-in-crime Deacon just how they are going to succeed in getting Bill for her and Brooke for him. She says she will be using Ridge to do their dirty work. Hey, it worked so well for you before, why not again? In fact, she's off to Forrester right now to see him....

So they split and Deacon finds Brooke at her place ( Is it lunch-hour?) and she lets him in as she does these days and the couple chat like old pals as Deacon edges ever-closer to his goal and so far Brooke seems oblivious to all the compliments he's laying on her. Anyway, Brooke fills him in about the coming party and naturally Deacon plays the poor me, I wouldn't get an invite but no - Brooke tells him that as Hope's father, he has a place there.
But she tells him he must be respectful when it comes to Bill. "Why are you prepared to give Bill another chance but not me?'' asks Deacon. He throws in the Hope card - how happy she'd be to see ma and pop together but Brooke, like always, hisses that Hope is a grown woman. "Yeah and she never liked you being engaged to Bill," Deacon points out, adding he remembers how it was between the two of them. Not long now and Brooke will get the D-message and begin remembering herself ....

Quinn appears at Forrester and scatters the minnows Pammie, Chuck, Ollie and Charlie like baitfish as she strides into Ridge's office. She cuts right to the chase and tells Ridge how she's been in care and that now she's better, back and here to make amends ... and she's just so sorry if anything she did hurt Ridge. She talks of Bill and Brooke and how there can't be another wedding.
Ridge does his snappy crocodile impersonation again and tells Quinn he's never trusted her - she's sketchy (nice choice of words, Ridge) and insincere.
"You don't seem to be yourself today, Ridge," Quinn says sweetly, echoing Pammie's earlier observation. Ridge goes off about how she and Bill are perfect for one another. All the minnows are at the door trying to catch any morsels that fall their way. Quinn tells Ridge she'll see herself out and the minnows scatter to make a path for her.
But she's not done yet. Quinn has another little trick up her sleeve. Later, on the premise of having left her bag in Ridge's office, she sneaks back in and takes a good look around. As she goes she grabs a handful of scrunched-up drawing paper from the waste bin.
Ridge meets Katie for lunch and they talk about Quinn's little visit and already Ridge has seen though her and that she'd like him to come between Brooke and Bill. But he tells poor Katie that she has him worried that Brooke and Bill might marry. Oh, for God's sake Ridge just leave it alone. Katie says that maybe if Brooke knew just how much that fall has cost him - but Ridge cuts her off - it's a secret - we must keep it that way.

Quinn has returned to her lair as has Deacon and she rails to him about what a rude b Ridge is and she pulls out her stolen papers and the pair see the hopeless attempts at designs - oooohhh - the great Ridge can no longer draw a thing!

*I acknowledge this acknowledgement is not produced under duress. I acknowledge that this has been produced by me, scribe without royal title, with a little help from soaps.com and all my friends there.
Edited by Tabmow, Aug 19 2014, 02:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

With Caroline off "visiting" her mothers, what's the betting Maya will again try to put the moves on Rick at the coming party....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

I see Facebook has introduced a satire tag and that from now on satire must be clearly marked with a square bracket to avoid confusion. Although I'm fond of the (odd) round bracket it will not become mandatory in any recaps here as I credit the readers with more intelligence than Facebook apparently does....
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic