Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, August 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 4 2014, 10:14 PM (11,237 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

presley cat
Member Avatar

I really wanted to look at all the faces in this pic but I couldn't stop looking at that vase in the background with those hideous feathers.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

So small I can hardly tell who anyone is.

nananana7
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 4 2014, 10:14 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!

Days 15th Anniversary, 1980

Names on Jason47's page here:
http://www.jason47.com/days/castphotos2.html

Jason47
Member Avatar

Thanks nananana7!

15th Anniversary, 1980. Front Row: Meg Wyllie (Mrs. Chisholm), Jean Bruce Scott (Jessica), Frances Reid (Alice), Macdonald Carey (Tom), Suzanne Rogers (Maggie), Patty Weaver (Trish). Middle Row: Richard Hill (Kyle), Lanna Saunders (Marie), Quinn Redeker (Alex), Brenda Benet (Lee), Gloria Loring (Liz), Bill Hayes (Doug), Joseph Gallison (Neil), Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie), Jed Allan (Don), William Joyce (Kellam), Deidre Hall (Marlena), Dianne Harper (Leslie). Back Row: Paul Keenan (Tod), Charles Bateman (Maxwell), Harold Sylvester (Warren), Don Frabotta (Dave).

And here's the bigger version, although in B&W:

http://www.jason47.com/jason47b/images/1980castpicB.jpg
Edited by Jason47, Aug 5 2014, 12:01 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

That helped tremendously Jason! Look how young and feisty Suzanne Rogers looks!! I love the older cast pictures. Days was 15 years old then....wow. Good pic Lysie

Yoryla
Member Avatar

SR really looks great here. She is almost giving me an old school Vivian vibe, lol!

Edited by Yoryla, Aug 5 2014, 06:52 AM.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Back when Daniel was just an eggbaby twinkle in Maggie's eye.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Late to the party...just saw Eric gratuitously shirtless dreaming of having sex with Nicole and then waking up alone. (What the hell was in that airplane food.)

Sonny, in a nice blue shirt, thanks Victor for getting Will the job and asks Victor to have the Ejami story killed. Victor has integrity and won't do it. *snerk*

Will, in one of his brokeback mountain ugly shirts, says that EJ has done a lot for Sonny, Ari and himself and so he owes it to EJ to hear is side of the story.

Ben tells Rafe Jordan is upset.

Jordan is jogging, upset.

Clyde looks lecherously at Abigail and calls her "my little boy's conquest."

Sami is on the phone with business. Kate in her robe and Sami says they will continue to liquidate assets that are draining the company of mont. Sami hands Kate a file. Are you willing to cross this line? asks Kate.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Honeybees
Aug 5 2014, 11:04 AM
Late to the party...just saw Eric gratuitously shirtless dreaming of having sex with Nicole and then waking up alone. (What the hell was in that airplane food.)

Sonny, in a nice blue shirt, thanks Victor for getting Will the job and asks Victor to have the Ejami story killed. Victor has integrity and won't do it. *snerk*

Will, in one of his brokeback mountain ugly shirts, says that EJ has done a lot for Sonny, Ari and himself and so he owes it to EJ to hear is side of the story.

Sami is on the phone with business. Kate in her robe and Sami says they will continue to liquidate assets that are draining the company of mont. Sami hands Kate a file. Are you willing to cross this line? asks Kate.
Didn't Will ALREADY hear Ej's side of the story....his excuse was he doesn't know why he did it....

camera shy

So Sonny has been going behind Will's back getting him a job? Will won't like that. He'll feel like Sonny doesn't have enough confidence in him to get a job on his own.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kate warns Sami that embarrassing Stefano is dangerous. Sami reminds her that she donated his private island to an environmental cause. Kate says that was a good write off, but Stefano likes his plane. She warns Sami to keep going after EJ and leave Stefano to her.

Jordan remembers a conversation where she admits to letting herself open up to Rafe. Also, she remembers him saying he loves her. She asks "Was it all a lie?"

Kate brags to Sami that she defended Rafe and that Jordan believed her. Sami smugly says that Rafe is now single and Kate won't get her back.

Rafe says something about not wanting stuff to come out in ...Ben thinks its about their past, but he also mentions that Sami told Jordan something that upset her. Rafe realizes Sami told Jordan and says he has to go find her.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 5 2014, 11:07 AM
Honeybees
Aug 5 2014, 11:04 AM

Didn't Will ALREADY hear Ej's side of the story....his excuse was he doesn't know why he did it....
I'm guessing this is Dark!Will doing article research.
Edited by Honeybees, Aug 5 2014, 11:27 AM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 5 2014, 11:08 AM
Kate warns Sami that embarrassing Stefano is dangerous. Sami reminds her that she donated his private island to an environmental cause. Kate says that was a good write off, but Stefano likes his plane. She warns Sami to keep going after EJ and leave Stefano to her.

Jordan remembers a conversation where she admits to letting herself open up to Rafe. Also, she remembers him saying he loves her. She asks "Was it all a lie?"

Kate brags to Sami that she defended Rafe and that Jordan believed her. Sami smugly says that Rafe is now single and Kate won't get her back.

Rafe says something about not wanting stuff to come out in ...Ben thinks its about their past, but he also mentions that Sami told Jordan something that upset her. Rafe realizes Sami told Jordan and says he has to go find her.
Ok so wait Victor is more behind Will cover article then Will's editor from the sound of it? If that is true then Victor really does dislike Sami to make sure the editor has Will write the article specifically.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric opens the door to his hotel room and Nicole is in a knockout dress. Will the Cardinal approve? Eric wakes up and there is a real knock and a cute italian priest tells him Ms. Walker is resting at the nun's house.

Adrienne is pissed off both that Sami had Abigail fired and extorted Kayla. Abigail once again says it's all her fault and she had an affair with a board member...and Clyde overhears. Adrienne makes a crack about Sami and guns. Abigail says she's not going to feel sorry for herself and she's going to move on to something great.

Victor says he doesn't interfere with the editorial direction of his magazine, doesn't want to harm creativity. Sonny says Will is a great writer. Victor says obviously, that's why he's writing the cover story. Sonny says I never said cover story...realizes the expose was Victor's idea.

EJ talks about stuff to Will, opens up.

Rafe goes and makes puppy dog eyes at Jordan. She looks sad as usual.

Sami mocks the fact that Kate thinks Rafe is going to come back to her. She mocks Jordan. Kate says do you think he's still in love with you? Sami: Is that so hard to believe?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So, today is already 1000x better than yesterday. The dialogue and scenes flow much better, and there's not so much meanness in the writing. I wish Matt was around so I could know who wrote yesterday's debacle. I never manage to see who wrote what episode.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 5 2014, 11:17 AM
Sami mocks the fact that Kate thinks Rafe is going to come back to her. She mocks Jordan. Kate says do you think he's still in love with you? Sami: Is that so hard to believe?
LMAO Sami, yes it is!! :laugh:

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 5 2014, 11:17 AM
Eric opens the door to his hotel room and Nicole is in a knockout dress. Will the Cardinal approve? Eric wakes up and there is a real knock and a cute italian priest tells him Ms. Walker is resting at the nun's house.

Adrienne is pissed off both that Sami had Abigail fired and extorted Kayla. Abigail once again says it's all her fault and she had an affair with a board member...and Clyde overhears. Adrienne makes a crack about Sami and guns. Abigail says she's not going to feel sorry for herself and she's going to move on to something great.

Victor says he doesn't interfere with the editorial direction of his magazine, doesn't want to harm creativity. Sonny says Will is a great writer. Victor says obviously, that's why he's writing the cover story. Sonny says I never said cover story...realizes the expose was Victor's idea.

EJ talks about stuff to Will, opens up.

Rafe goes and makes puppy dog eyes at Jordan. She looks sad as usual.

I am beginning to think sooner or later that Over protective Sonny is going to come back out.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami says "I was the love of Rafe's life." She is sure Rafe will be glad things imploded with Jordan. Kate laughs and says he'll never come back to you. Sami says, don't come back.

Rafe says don't throw away what he have - she says had. Jordan says he insisted on known everything about her because he cares. She says that he said it was over, he says let me explain.

Aw, Victor says "believe me Jackson Kiriakas, your husband wouldn't be working for me if he wasn't a good writer"...but Sonny is upset about the article.

EJ tells will that Stefano will lose his patience, and it will be his job to protect his family. He says Will, Allie and Arianna Grace included. Will says you and Sami are still married? I plan to keep it that way.

Adrienne comes over to confront Sami and we have another tiresome scene of Sami threatening and slut shaming Abigail. It's become boring and repetitive and it's a waste of one actress at least.

jewlmc

Honeybees
Aug 5 2014, 11:25 AM
Sami says "I was the love of Rafe's life." She is sure Rafe will be glad things imploded with Jordan. Kate laughs and says he'll never come back to you. Sami says, don't come back.

Rafe says don't throw away what he have - she says had. Jordan says he insisted on known everything about her because he cares. She says that he said it was over, he says let me explain.

Aw, Victor says "believe me Jackson Kiriakas, your husband wouldn't be working for me if he wasn't a good writer"...but Sonny is upset about the article.

EJ tells will that Stefano will lose his patience, and it will be his job to protect his family. He says Will, Allie and Arianna Grace included. Will says you and Sami are still married? I plan to keep it that way.

Adrienne comes over to confront Sami and we have another tiresome scene of Sami threatening and slut shaming Abigail. It's become boring and repetitive and it's a waste of one actress at least.
Well then I guess the Abby Brigade should STFU and leave Sami alone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply