Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Serial Scoop interview with Patsy Pease; Update: Part 3 added!
Topic Started: Aug 5 2014, 07:36 AM (2,507 Views)
nananana7

Serial Scoop Interview: Patsy Pease, part 1:
http://www.serialscoop.com/2014/08/patsy-pease-interview-1.html

new: Part 2:
http://www.serialscoop.com/2014/08/patsy-pease-2.html

update again: Part 3:
http://www.serialscoop.com/2014/08/patsy-pease-3.html

(there will eventually be a part 4 !!!)

Edited by nananana7, Aug 26 2014, 01:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Love patsy!

james0479
Member Avatar

Always loved Patsy, always have. She's such a fun cool lady and Ive had a blast chatting her up on twitter. Way easier than writing fan letters lol. Hopefully Kim can return to Salem soon as she's needed!
Edited by james0479, Aug 5 2014, 08:17 AM.

normallynorm

Kimberly and Kayla are my favorite Bradys (sorry Bo and Roman), especially Kimberly. Kim and Shane need to be in Salem. They can recur like Justin and Adrienne have recurred over the past few years. A minimum of 1-4 appearances a month would be fantastic. And they need to bring on their son Andrew.

Marlene

Great interview. Looking forward to part 2. Thanks for posting.

KAM

This was a nice interview.

However, FYI:

The site put malware on my computer. I had to stop and scan to remove two threats:
hvecjf.dll
W32.Rogue.Gen

Open at your own risk.
Edited by KAM, Aug 5 2014, 02:28 PM.

SKBaldwin

normallynorm
Aug 5 2014, 08:22 AM
Kimberly and Kayla are my favorite Bradys (sorry Bo and Roman), especially Kimberly. Kim and Shane need to be in Salem. They can recur like Justin and Adrienne have recurred over the past few years. A minimum of 1-4 appearances a month would be fantastic. And they need to bring on their son Andrew.
Now that you bring it up, I would like to see Andrew on the show. That way, Theresa and Eve can reunite with him.

nananana7

KAM
Aug 5 2014, 02:26 PM
This was a nice interview.

However, FYI:

The site put malware on my computer. I had to stop and scan to remove two threats:
hvecjf.dll
W32.Rogue.Gen

Open at your own risk.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Sometimes the banner ads on any and all websites can have hidden malware, which isn't the fault of the main website one is visiting.

Sometimes we may never know what causes these things to be transmitted.

I use a reputable anti-virus software, a reputable anti-malware software, AND an ad-blocker.
At any rate, I didn't have any difficulties.
But maybe I was just lucky. Who knows?

nananana7

Part Two of Patsy's interview is up (and there will eventually be a part 3!)

Here is part two, it's very good!
Enjoy.

Marlene

Finally. Thank you. That was a long time since part 1 was posted.

She sound so professional.

nananana7

Quoting small snippet from part two:

SERIAL SCOOP: Kimberly never had a malicious bone in her body. But she always seemed to find herself in situations where she felt bad about herself.

PATSY PEASE: It's a fine line. I think my worst fear was turning her into a martyr. I don't like self-righteous, indignant, arrogant martyrs. "Oh Iím long suffering, look what I've done for you." Somebody just roll me over and gag with me spoon. I'm going to drown in my own vomit when thinking about women like that. We have 12 step meetings for women like that; entire recovery groups for women who are long suffering martyrs. I can't think of anything worse.

SERIAL SCOOP: Kimberly never did that. She was a strong woman. I never saw her like that.

PATSY PEASE: Thank God. That was my biggest fear, is stepping into that pile of poop. [Laughs]

End Quote.
======================

Personal comment from me:

Dear writers: This is one reason why we don't like Danifer.
We don't like self-righteous, indignant, arrogant martyrs!

Edited by nananana7, Aug 14 2014, 05:38 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

nananana7
Aug 14 2014, 05:37 PM
Quoting small snippet from part two:

SERIAL SCOOP: Kimberly never had a malicious bone in her body. But she always seemed to find herself in situations where she felt bad about herself.

PATSY PEASE: It's a fine line. I think my worst fear was turning her into a martyr. I don't like self-righteous, indignant, arrogant martyrs. "Oh Iím long suffering, look what I've done for you." Somebody just roll me over and gag with me spoon. I'm going to drown in my own vomit when thinking about women like that. We have 12 step meetings for women like that; entire recovery groups for women who are long suffering martyrs. I can't think of anything worse.

SERIAL SCOOP: Kimberly never did that. She was a strong woman. I never saw her like that.

PATSY PEASE: Thank God. That was my biggest fear, is stepping into that pile of poop. [Laughs]

End Quote.
======================

Personal comment from me:

Dear writers: This is one reason why we don't like Danifer.
We don't like self-righteous, indignant, arrogant martyrs!

Patsy Pease is the QUEEN!! I love her quotes and heck yea I was thinking Dannifer the whole time too. Lol. This lady is so much fun and just so real. Her interviews are the best.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I really love Patsy Pease. Wish she would have a more permanent role on the show, but I'm glad she's (likely) returning around Christmas. I hope its for a much longer stint than last time though. Anything will be better than nothing, I guess.

Its easy to be professional about it when basically the whole world knew Shane/Kayla was a total failure, ha. That isn't a slight against Patsy Pease though because I believe that she wouldn't have minded if they were successful. She seems like a really great person.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

LOVE the affection Patsy seems to have towards Jane Winsor (Emma Donovan Marshall). IMO, Emma was one of THE BEST bitch-villains this show has ever had.

lysie
Member Avatar

I feel like her description of her biggest fear is exactly how I would describe Kim.

kimandshane

What an utterly FABULOUS interview! Michael's questions were perfect and Patsy's insights were spot on, imo. Can't wait for part 3!
Edited by kimandshane, Aug 15 2014, 06:55 AM.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 14 2014, 10:50 PM
LOVE the affection Patsy seems to have towards Jane Winsor (Emma Donovan Marshall). IMO, Emma was one of THE BEST bitch-villains this show has ever had.
Couldn't agree more. Alex and Emma were the ultimate snark couple. :)

Here's Jane Windsor today. Gorgeous as ever and running her own high-end tea service in Los Angeles.

Posted Image

Michael Goldberg
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. It was wonderful talking with Patsy! I promise part 3 will be posted quicker than part 2 was posted :)

nananana7

Michael Goldberg
Aug 16 2014, 12:08 PM
Thanks for posting. It was wonderful talking with Patsy! I promise part 3 will be posted quicker than part 2 was posted :)

Thank you Michael Goldberg for doing such a great interview!

Michael Goldberg
Member Avatar

nananana7
Aug 16 2014, 03:23 PM
Michael Goldberg
Aug 16 2014, 12:08 PM

Thank you Michael Goldberg for doing such a great interview!

That is nice of you to say. Thank you!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply