Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 5 2014, 11:09 PM (8,057 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 5 2014, 11:09 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Of all the former Days actors I'd like to see come back to the show, Martha Madison is at the very top of the list. The fact that Belle has been missing from the canvas for the past six years is simply embarrassing! John and Marlena need their daughter!

am103
Member Avatar

Also, it's RIDICULOUS that no one has even MENTIONED Belle during this entire ordeal with Brady/Theresa/John. I don't care if Shawn and Belle were sailing around the freakin' moon! Belle would be there for her father.

peaches179

am103
Aug 5 2014, 11:17 PM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Of all the former Days actors I'd like to see come back to the show, Martha Madison is at the very top of the list. The fact that Belle has been missing from the canvas for the past six years is simply embarrassing! John and Marlena need their daughter!

I'm just hoping the day Sami exits the canvas, Belle/Claire will show up.

rae

That darling little girl was precious. Her scenes with Drake were amazing! They were like a mini super couple. Hated when the show got rid of J&M's only child together. Would love to see them back, but not holding my breath as the show hasn't even mentioned Belle since John's coma.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Yeah they should be bringing back Belle, not the horrible character that is Melanie Jonas and actress Molly Burnett.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Aug 6 2014, 06:49 AM.

Ocean

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
When I looked at those pictures reminded me how many good actors were on days. I missed most of them. Really good memories to watching my favorite show with so many talented actors with great story. Thanks for posing it. I know right now days doesn't do well with story line, but i still love this show and never missed a day. I'll support days always.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

am103
Aug 5 2014, 11:17 PM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
And it's so stupid that nobody has called Belle on screen about John.
Edited by Rosebud, Aug 6 2014, 08:18 AM.

Longoria

I know they were once on canvas all together but I can't remember how Belle and Carrie's relationship was? I know technically they are not related but since John pretty much raised Carrie, I would imagine she considered Belle her "sister".

Honeybees
Member Avatar

We begin with Sami asking why the "Mister" Hernandez not the Detective. It's not police business. He has something to ask. She wants privacy because she has something to say first.

Jordan tells Kate she's not being irrational and knows Kate was after her since the beginning and she says Rafe meant something to her...but stops and says I'm not going to give you the satisfaction.

Clyde interrupts a kissing Abigail and Ben.

Nicole is trying to be positive.

GoodnightGracie
Member Avatar

Belle and Claire! The show needs them back. It's silly how long Belle has been off the canvas. I do not believe for a shadow of a doubt that Belle would not rush to her mom's side and John's in their time of need. Ridiculous.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric doesn't want to speculate. Nicole observes he's been tense about the case, Eric changes it up and stares at pictures of angels.

Clyde introduces himself to Abigail, Ben glares.

EJ says Kate and Sami didn't know the true value of the properties...Victor says you'll share that? EJ wants something in return.

Happy Sami wants privacy. She says I know I broke your heart, and I know you tried to warn me about EJ and I know I was wrong. It's your moment to say "I told you so." Rafe: I'll pass. Sami says but you were right, and I couldn't trust EJ and the proof was right in front of me.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 6 2014, 11:03 AM
We begin with Sami asking why the "Mister" Hernandez not the Detective. It's not police business. He has something to ask. She wants privacy because she has something to say first.
oh Sami, you're about to embarass the hell out of yourself.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole is sorry she touched Eric. She was just trying to console him. Eric snaps it's been a long time since he's been in control of his life. Nicole says oh, you men like an evil woman like Kristen or me? The cardinal wants to know what the issue is. Eric says nothing.

EJ doesn't want a handout from Victor, but a simple exchange of information. They go back and forth about thing like when EJ was mayor he wasn't nice about this stuff. EJ says times have changed. Victor wants to know if this is about revenge against Sami, he says his motives are his own.

Clyde is all sweet to Abigail and says he wants to make up for the mistakes of the past. A creeped out Abigail leaves and ben glares.

Kate monologues about how she runs a big company and has a loving family and why would Jordan believe she would waste a moment on someone as insignificant as Jordan? Jordan: I totally believe you would. (Go Jordan!)

Sami happily reminisces about them meeting in witness protection and what a good stepfather he was. And she drove him to hooking up with Kate, and Jordan who seems nice and you were obviously grateful to her. Sami chatters that she is just not ready to get back with him because she has unresolved feelings and still has to get back at EJ.....Rafe: Have you lost your friggin mind?

Restless84
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 6 2014, 11:14 AM
Sami happily reminisces about them meeting in witness protection and what a good stepfather he was. And she drove him to hooking up with Kate, and Jordan who seems nice and you were obviously grateful to her. Sami chatters that she is just not ready to get back with him because she has unresolved feelings and still has to get back at EJ.....Rafe: Have you lost your friggin mind?
Wow, this sounds worse than I though it was going to be! LOL. :popcorn:
Edited by Restless84, Aug 6 2014, 11:18 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric and Nicole, looking very respectable, sit in front of the Cardinal in his office. He's got a lot to cover.

Oh, Abigail didn't leave. She was just out of frame. Ben snaps at Clyde. Clyde is sweet to Abigail and leaves (for real) and then Abigail says he was trying. Ben snaps that you don't know him and don't defend him.

Kate mocks Jordan. Jordan gets pissed and raises her hand. Kate mocks and says go ahead if you have the guts. Jordan smacks her.

EJ and Victor negotiate. Victor isn't surprised that he's agreed to get his hands dirty. Victor brags that his businesses pass the Maggie test. Victor says EJ's luck ran out when he married Sami.

Rafe can't believe Sami. Sami says I was the love of your life. Rafe says that was a lifetime ago. Sami says she's sorry she hurt him. The go back in forth. He's pissed when she brings up Jordan. Rafe: You putting down Kate and Jordan means you think you are still in the center of my universe, but you are only the center of your own.
Edited by Honeybees, Aug 6 2014, 11:34 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Honeybees
Aug 6 2014, 11:06 AM

Happy Sami wants privacy. She says I know I broke your heart, and I know you tried to warn me about EJ and I know I was wrong. It's your moment to say "I told you so." Rafe: I'll pass. Sami says but you were right, and I couldn't trust EJ and the proof was right in front of me.
Yeah, Sami. You broke his heart by having a FLIPPING AFFAIR.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

lmao@Sami looking like a fool!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami should have known better than to get Rafe to be honest about his feelings. Rafe wants to know if Kate told Sami. Sami says she over heard. Rafe wants to know why she told Jordan. Sami says Jordan got in her face for no reason. Then she says Jordan has a right to know. After a back and forth, Rafe realizes Sami told Jordan because now the EJ two timed her, she wants Rafe back.

Jordan says the slap was the tip of her anger. Kate says go ahead and vent, but whatever you are hiding means you aren't good enough for Rafe and walks away.

Ben apologizes to Abigail but says that he learned the hard way never to trust Clyde.

Cardinal guy asks why Nicole shredding the documents. She says it was a sin and wrong and she shouldn't have done it. She's weepy. (She also looks exactly like Jaimie Pressly when she has her hair like that.) Cardinal says he needs more than the word of someone who mislead the church. Nicole monologues about Eric doing nothing wrong and if you want to punish someone, punish me. Eric sits there, but he does give a look to Nicole.
Edited by Honeybees, Aug 6 2014, 11:35 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 6 2014, 11:32 AM
Sami should have known better than to get Rafe to be honest about his feelings. Rafe wants to know if Kate told Sami. Sami says she over heard. Rafe wants to know why she told Jordan. Sami says Jordan got in her face for no reason. Then she says Jordan has a right to know. After a back and forth, Rafe realizes Sami told Jordan because now the EJ two timed her, she wants Rafe back.

Jordan says the slap was the tip of her anger. Kate says go ahead and vent, but whatever you are hiding means you aren't good enough for Rafe and walks away.
First, :roflol: at Rafe/Sami

Second, oh yeah Kate like YOU don't haven't ever kept a big secret (heck you probably have 10 more in the wings we don't know about).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply