Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 5 2014, 11:09 PM (8,107 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Aug 7 2014, 04:32 AM
gailwinters
Aug 6 2014, 08:41 PM
James apparently appreciated sharing scenes with someone not in the kiddie pool. He and John A were fun to watch today.

I think if there's a drug related death in the future for EJ, it will involve the guys whose names Victor will give him. I would bet that Celestin Cornielle's character, is one of them.

I would think he prefers taking a kiddie shower over talking to Victor.
That sounds pervy, and not in a good way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

Kaha
Aug 8 2014, 12:21 AM
S loves EJ
gailwinters
James apparently appreciated sharing scenes with someone not in the kiddie pool. He and John A were fun to watch today.

I think if there's a drug related death in the future for EJ, it will involve the guys whose names Victor will give him. I would bet that Celestin Cornielle's character, is one of them.

weill it was Sami who made the kiddie pool comment to beginn with, and I donīt agree with it Abby is not a kid but very much a woman and I think EJ thinks so too.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Aug 8 2014, 01:46 AM
Kaha
S loves EJ
gailwinters

weill it was Sami who made the kiddie pool comment to beginn with, and I donīt agree with it Abby is not a kid but very much a woman and I think EJ thinks so too.
As I see it all is that Abby is a young woman coming across like a teenager, so the "kiddie pool" is perfect :)

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Aug 8 2014, 02:32 AM
S loves EJ
Aug 8 2014, 01:46 AM
Kaha
S loves EJ

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

As I see it all is that Abby is a young woman coming across like a teenager, so the "kiddie pool" is perfect :)
The problem that ej being in kiddie pool way before he done Abby he did not end up in kiddie pool because he done Abby he was there before. Ej being in kiddie pool over 2 years in nothing new

S loves EJ

EJ mostly been in the kiddie pool since the last year ― after Sami wanting help with Nick and asking EJ to talk to Gabi, so then EJ did not throw Sami in it but sami who throw him in it.

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Aug 7 2014, 01:33 PM
BigFat Irish Head
Aug 7 2014, 01:06 AM
Restless84
Aug 6 2014, 01:05 PM
I thought today was quite good. They are really starting to move forward with Clyde's story with Jordan and Ben. The possible connection with Victor's and EJ's business (drugs) has me intrigued.

I'm really rooting for Jafe as a couple. Kate is such a witch and Sami is just delusional.

Rafe was on fire today. Even his conversation with my girl Abigail had me cracking up "No offense, but I don't care what you think." :blulaugh:

Poor Abigail was in pajama pants. Is that what is really in style?
Apparently, yes. I've seen a couple of 20-somethings at work wearing something like that and we were wondering why they had pajama pants on.
I haven't seen anyone wearing pants like those Abby is wearing.Since you have seen them I was wondering if the patterns are as busy as the pattern of pants Abby is wearing?
Yes, they were very busy. One of the two pairs was as bad or even worse than Abby's -- it was busy and had very bright colors. Several people in my area did a double-take because at first we really thought they were pajama pants. My office has a strict dress code. They don't even allow capri pants in the summer (silly).

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 7 2014, 01:45 PM
BeeBee
Aug 7 2014, 01:33 PM
BigFat Irish Head
Aug 7 2014, 01:06 AM
Restless84
Aug 6 2014, 01:05 PM
I thought today was quite good. They are really starting to move forward with Clyde's story with Jordan and Ben. The possible connection with Victor's and EJ's business (drugs) has me intrigued.

I'm really rooting for Jafe as a couple. Kate is such a witch and Sami is just delusional.

Rafe was on fire today. Even his conversation with my girl Abigail had me cracking up "No offense, but I don't care what you think." :blulaugh:

Poor Abigail was in pajama pants. Is that what is really in style?
Apparently, yes. I've seen a couple of 20-somethings at work wearing something like that and we were wondering why they had pajama pants on.
I haven't seen anyone wearing pants like those Abby is wearing.Since you have seen them I was wondering if the patterns are as busy as the pattern of pants Abby is wearing?
I couldn't see them very clearly on my screen, but they're palazzo pants, yes?

http://www.google.com/search?q=palazzo+pants&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=EcnjU-CpG8nvoASpm4GQBg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1035&bih=633
I had never heard of them. But yep, that's it. I think the solid ones are fine. Some of the patterned ones . . . eh. Not so crazy about those.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply