Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, August 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 6 2014, 10:01 PM (10,610 Views)
michelle
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Aug 8 2014, 11:07 AM
Rosebud
Aug 8 2014, 10:00 AM
Supergirlx2
Aug 7 2014, 09:25 PM
...and then just a shot of (a) how ugly the back of the dress is & (b) how much it doesn't even fit right.
Posted Image
I wonder why AS doesn't seem to wear body makeup?
Does she need to?
All I notice is that her back is super muscular. #jealous
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

lysie
Aug 8 2014, 10:56 AM
tomsawyer
Aug 8 2014, 10:44 AM
Not Amused
Aug 8 2014, 10:38 AM
Sometimes actors tell fans what they want to hear simple as that. I'm not saying JS doesn't like Ejami, I just don't believe he's one that wants his character to solely exist for Sami since it's obvious he's enjoyed working with other actors too. :shrug:
Based on all his comments for the years, I'd say he's completely fine with his character existing solely within Sami's universe, LOL.
You know that I believe this is true now, but I think it's only been true for the last two years or so. There are plenty of interviews over the years that say otherwise. But I think that's been absolutely true at least since early 2013.

I think he has liked Ejole and maybe he would be interested in revisit them, but I think he consider Sami the love of EJs life and have wanted Ejami more has he ever talked about Nicole as the love of EJs life?

rss
Member Avatar

NikiLani
Aug 8 2014, 05:34 AM
rss
Aug 8 2014, 05:11 AM
presley cat
Aug 7 2014, 10:12 PM
concerned
Aug 7 2014, 10:06 PM
Posted Image

RIP Pookie.
Ahhh, I loved Nicole and Pookie.
Thanks for the photo for this newer viewer. Was Pookie Nicole's dog? What kind of a dog was it?

I think it was a chihuahua.
Thanks for responding.

Sorry I missed the scenes with Nicole and her dog.

Not Amused

S loves EJ
Aug 8 2014, 11:20 AM
lysie
tomsawyer
Not Amused
Sometimes actors tell fans what they want to hear simple as that. I'm not saying JS doesn't like Ejami, I just don't believe he's one that wants his character to solely exist for Sami since it's obvious he's enjoyed working with other actors too. :shrug:
Based on all his comments for the years, I'd say he's completely fine with his character existing solely within Sami's universe, LOL.
You know that I believe this is true now, but I think it's only been true for the last two years or so. There are plenty of interviews over the years that say otherwise. But I think that's been absolutely true at least since early 2013.

I think he has liked Ejole and maybe he would be interested in revisit them, but I think he consider Sami the love of EJs life and have wanted Ejami more has he ever talked about Nicole as the love of EJs life?
I don't know but I do know James has complimented Ari and Ejole in the past the same way he does Ali and Ejami now. Ejole though hasn't been the storyline for sometime. I do though remember him pimping Ejole above Ejaylor when they weren't the story. I think it's pretty safe to say he's enjoyed Ejole a lot too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

Not Amused
Aug 8 2014, 11:48 AM
S loves EJ
lysie
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I don't know but I do know James has complimented Ari and Ejole in the past the same way he does Ali and Ejami now. Ejole though hasn't been the storyline for sometime. I do though remember him pimping Ejole above Ejaylor when they weren't the story. I think it's pretty safe to say he's enjoyed Ejole a lot too.

I guess I just find it strange if he really liked Ejole or at least as much as Ejami why he said there was an answer as to who EJ loves, and I feel really sure he was talking about Sami.

Still he was also talking about how he wanted things to end in that interview and you dont do that unless you are thinking about leaving which I guess would make more sense for him to make a choice between Sami and Nicole under those circumstances, and I think he was talking about HEA for Ejami.

That interview gave me mayor doubts about him wanting Ejole but I have liked the Ejole scenes last summer and when Nicole visit EJ in jail, and I think it has seemed that JS has enjoyed those scenes so that I taken some of the doubts away but they probably would have to go with Ejole and for me to like them on a regular basis to take them away completly.

Not Amused

S loves EJ
Aug 8 2014, 12:11 PM
Not Amused
S loves EJ
lysie

I guess I just find it strange if he really liked Ejole or at least as much as Ejami why he said there was an answer as to who EJ loves, and I feel really sure he was talking about Sami.

Still he was also talking about how he wanted things to end in that interview and you dont do that unless you are thinking about leaving which I guess would make more sense for him to make a choice between Sami and Nicole under those circumstances, and I think he was talking about HEA for Ejami.

That interview gave me mayor doubts about him wanting Ejole but I have liked the Ejole scenes last summer and when Nicole visit EJ in jail, and I think it has seemed that JS has enjoyed those scenes so that I taken some of the doubts away but they probably would have to go with Ejole and for me to like them on a regular basis to take them away completly.
Actually I found that interview to be intentionally vague to keep both fanbases happy. I really wouldn't read too much into it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

mer4santo
Rosebud
Supergirlx2
...and then just a shot of (a) how ugly the back of the dress is & (b) how much it doesn't even fit right.
Posted Image
Does she need to?
Actors at times tend to use body make-up to cover up tattoos, back acne or moles on their body. But, I don't think AS needs it. She doesn't have visible back acne and some of these moles probably shouldn't be touched with make-up.

rss
Member Avatar

Not Amused
S loves EJ
lysie
tomsawyer

Good! I liked Ejole too and I'm glad JS did too.

lysie
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Rosebud
Supergirlx2
Posted Image
Does she need to?
Most freckly actors on Days do whether they need to or not.

concerned
Member Avatar

rss
Aug 8 2014, 11:46 AM
NikiLani
rss
presley cat
Aug 7 2014, 10:12 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Thanks for the photo for this newer viewer. Was Pookie Nicole's dog? What kind of a dog was it?

Thanks for responding.

Long haired chihuahua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wekP_leADzA

Vicky4Mimi

concerned
Aug 8 2014, 03:56 PM
rss
Aug 8 2014, 11:46 AM
NikiLani
rss

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Thanks for responding.

Long haired chihuahua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wekP_leADzA

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Those are some good memories of the show! EJOLE was absolutely fantastic!

Restless84
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Aug 8 2014, 10:21 AM
Not Amused
Aug 8 2014, 10:06 AM
S loves EJ
Aug 8 2014, 08:33 AM
JS has said that EJs HEA would be to sail off into the sunset with his Samantha so if Ejami were to get a HEA it would proove that the writers loves JS.
I don't think that'd prove anything. Sometimes what actors say to fans and what they say to producers are two different things. It's not shocking he gave a pro Ejami answer in a room filled with Ejamis. I expect nothing less.
I didn't realize that there were only EJamis there. Wasn't that part of the general Q&A that every actor answered for the entire audience at Boston? I like Ejami but even I don't think they're the only fans the show has and show up at fan events.
It was majority EJami in Boston. I know one EJabby who went (FWIW: JS had nothing but nice things to say about Kate & EJabby). I don't know about the EJoles.

marie1969

Not Amused

And I didn't say Ejami fans were the only fans there but I'm pretty sure James knew quite a few from that fanbase would be present.
James does not strike as someone who is afraid to speak up his mind. He had no problem saying that he thought the cheating story was disgusting and he hated it. He also straight out called out (in his own unique way LOL) those who were picking on poor KM. So I am pretty sure he has enough guts to say exactly how he feels about ejami or ejabby whether we like it or not. Since he is no longer with the show, there is no holding back with James. That's how he rolls LOL.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Restless84
Aug 8 2014, 05:40 PM
daysjahvu
Not Amused
S loves EJ
Aug 8 2014, 08:33 AM
JS has said that EJs HEA would be to sail off into the sunset with his Samantha so if Ejami were to get a HEA it would proove that the writers loves JS.
I don't think that'd prove anything. Sometimes what actors say to fans and what they say to producers are two different things. It's not shocking he gave a pro Ejami answer in a room filled with Ejamis. I expect nothing less.
I didn't realize that there were only EJamis there. Wasn't that part of the general Q&A that every actor answered for the entire audience at Boston? I like Ejami but even I don't think they're the only fans the show has and show up at fan events.
It was majority EJami in Boston. I know one EJabby who went (FWIW: JS had nothing but nice things to say about Kate & EJabby). I don't know about the EJoles.
Hopefully there were more than just various EJ pairing fans there...I was referring to fans of the other actors who attended as well.

And I heard James gave everyone quite the earful about how much he hated Stefano & EJ being played as fools in order to try & make this storyline work. He gets that EJ is not an idiot, would totally have caught on to Sami as would Stefano with Kate. You have EJ so blind he doesn't see Sami struggling with the "I Love You" in bed and then he walks in after she hears about John and immediately knows something is bugging her besides him. Makes no sense to me & made no sense to James.

Restless84
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Aug 8 2014, 10:13 PM
Restless84
Aug 8 2014, 05:40 PM
daysjahvu
Not Amused

Hopefully there were more than just various EJ pairing fans there...I was referring to fans of the other actors who attended as well.

And I heard James gave everyone quite the earful about how much he hated Stefano & EJ being played as fools in order to try & make this storyline work. He gets that EJ is not an idiot, would totally have caught on to Sami as would Stefano with Kate. You have EJ so blind he doesn't see Sami struggling with the "I Love You" in bed and then he walks in after she hears about John and immediately knows something is bugging her besides him. Makes no sense to me & made no sense to James.
Oh yes, there were a lot of fans there not only of James but of the other actors and the show in general from what I heard. Since the conversation here was focused on James Scott, I brought up his various fan bases.

S loves EJ

marie1969
Aug 8 2014, 09:08 PM
Not Amused

And I didn't say Ejami fans were the only fans there but I'm pretty sure James knew quite a few from that fanbase would be present.
James does not strike as someone who is afraid to speak up his mind. He had no problem saying that he thought the cheating story was disgusting and he hated it. He also straight out called out (in his own unique way LOL) those who were picking on poor KM. So I am pretty sure he has enough guts to say exactly how he feels about ejami or ejabby whether we like it or not. Since he is no longer with the show, there is no holding back with James. That's how he rolls LOL.

He said he was first disappointed with the Ejabby storyline but then came to enjoy it.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Aug 9 2014, 02:40 AM
marie1969
Aug 8 2014, 09:08 PM
Not Amused

He said he was first disappointed with the Ejabby storyline but then came to enjoy it.
Of course he did.

I know which clips he'll be using when he's applying for his next job. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply