Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Gina Tognoni interview by Michael Fairman
Topic Started: Aug 7 2014, 01:43 PM (1,069 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

Y&R: Gina Tognoni interview by Michael Fairman

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-gina-tognoni-interview-the-young-and-the-restless/2014/08/07/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't wait!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think she is going to kick ass as Phyllis. I wish her the best and I can't wait to watch. I only get to watch it 2 and 3 days of a week. So the days I do watch have to be spicy.

GL GT. :)

celine12

For all the Sharon fans who insist it was "Just her Imagination", this interview clears that up once and for all.

PHICKER

celine12
Aug 9 2014, 10:47 PM
For all the Sharon fans who insist it was "Just her Imagination", this interview clears that up once and for all.
Yes it does. They did not go through all this the test change and Phyllis' fall and her year long coma just to have Sharon imagine it all and for Summer to still be Jack's kid. It would be a total waste of time. Summer is Nick's daughter.

Additionally, I think the interview may be saying that Nick and Phyllis have sex at some point with Gina in the role.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 8 2014, 07:25 AM
I think she is going to kick ass as Phyllis. I wish her the best and I can't wait to watch. I only get to watch it 2 and 3 days of a week. So the days I do watch have to be spicy.

GL GT. :)
You know you can watch it online, or if you have Direct TV, it's on the TVGN, I think around ch 247 or 274? lol

celine12

PHICKER
Aug 10 2014, 11:03 AM
celine12
Aug 9 2014, 10:47 PM
Yes it does. They did not go through all this the test change and Phyllis' fall and her year long coma just to have Sharon imagine it all and for Summer to still be Jack's kid. It would be a total waste of time. Summer is Nick's daughter.

Additionally, I think the interview may be saying that Nick and Phyllis have sex at some point with Gina in the role.
Edited by celine12, Aug 11 2014, 08:19 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Please do not start the fanbase discussion.

metitle
Member Avatar

I really want to care, but I can't.
This show is a terrible hot mess and putting Ms. Tognoni on wont make it any better.
I am going to assume that the reveal will take all of only two days and then its back to being - ick...........

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Aug 12 2014, 08:47 AM
I really want to care, but I can't.
This show is a terrible hot mess and putting Ms. Tognoni on wont make it any better.
I am going to assume that the reveal will take all of only two days and then its back to being - ick...........
I think it's getting good. :shrug:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I agree, I'm enjoying Y&R a lot right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply