Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, August 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 7 2014, 11:27 PM (9,146 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Renaissance Girl
Aug 8 2014, 09:46 PM
I really hope Monday's episode is a lot better because seriously nothing much of substance happened. It was an okay episode and it's pretty disappointing how so many people said it was boring.
The only good part was Eric and Nicole, and I felt bad for Nicole the way Eric treated her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

kay
Aug 8 2014, 09:55 PM
concerned
Aug 8 2014, 09:04 PM
The most convincing romance of this reign for me has been Nick and Gabi and that was all based on lies and sickness.
Will and Sonny are my favorite couple. Then there is
Justin and Adrienne & Victor and Maggie.

Ben and Abby are just getting started.
Rafe and Jordan I hope can get things worked out.

Eric and Nicole...not sure if that Will ever happen.
Yeah, Eric and Nicole were totally destroyed before they even got off ground. There is no chance of a happy ever after for this particular couple.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

kay
Aug 8 2014, 09:59 PM
Renaissance Girl
Aug 8 2014, 09:46 PM
I really hope Monday's episode is a lot better because seriously nothing much of substance happened. It was an okay episode and it's pretty disappointing how so many people said it was boring.
The only good part was Eric and Nicole, and I felt bad for Nicole the way Eric treated her.
I feel bad for Nicole too and I hate how Eric is such an asshole towards her. I'm actually surprised by how sorry I feel for her now when just months ago I was so angry at her and I hated her guts.

rae

Had to laugh when Marlena told Kayla it's been a rough few years......ya think?!?! And I didn't think that John asked for the divorce. Thought she did.

Aquarius
Member Avatar

I'm balanced with this show. I use to look forward to it and now I hardly care to watch. It seems like it's been rough to watch as of late.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

rae
Aug 8 2014, 10:46 PM
Had to laugh when Marlena told Kayla it's been a rough few years......ya think?!?! And I didn't think that John asked for the divorce. Thought she did.
HE did,he said it wasn't fair putting her life in limbo,so go ahead and file for divorce.

rae

Snowing Fan
Aug 8 2014, 11:09 PM
rae
HE did,he said it wasn't fair putting her life in limbo,so go ahead and file for divorce.
Thanks...guess I missed that 30 second scene.

peaches179

rae
Aug 8 2014, 11:13 PM
Snowing Fan
Aug 8 2014, 11:09 PM
rae
Thanks...guess I missed that 30 second scene.

That's about all it was, too. 30 seconds.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

kay
Aug 8 2014, 09:55 PM
concerned
Aug 8 2014, 09:04 PM
The most convincing romance of this reign for me has been Nick and Gabi and that was all based on lies and sickness.
Will and Sonny are my favorite couple. Then there is
Justin and Adrienne & Victor and Maggie.

Ben and Abby are just getting started.
Rafe and Jordan I hope can get things worked out.

Eric and Nicole...not sure if that Will ever happen.
This reign of producers / head writers didn't do Maggie and victor in the good bits and they've not done much with them.

thepadange

No, Marlena, Kristen isn't responsible for John being in a coma, Theresa is. And in case you think Brady did it, he is an adult and is responsible for his own actions too (not Kristen).
Edited by thepadange, Aug 9 2014, 02:54 AM.

S loves EJ

Graceland
Aug 8 2014, 05:00 PM
Daniel really wants to screw Kristen's brains out as punishment for what she did to Eric. lol

Did Daniel see the video of Eric and Kristen, because if he did he must of liked what he saw (not the rape but Kristen half naked).

thepadange

S loves EJ
Aug 9 2014, 03:01 AM
Graceland
Daniel really wants to screw Kristen's brains out as punishment for what she did to Eric. lol

Did Daniel see the video of Eric and Kristen, because if he did he must of liked what he saw (not the rape but Kristen half naked).
Well, he wasn't at the wedding but maybe he watched the video later. lol

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
Deidre and Drake-Day of Days 2014

thepadange
Aug 9 2014, 02:53 AM
No, Marlena, Kristen isn't responsible for John being in a coma, Theresa is. And in case you think Brady did it, he is an adult and is responsible for his own actions too (not Kristen).
Kristen put it all in motion by drugging and raping Eric, which led to Brady's drug use and alcoholism, which led him to get with Theresa. So it is Kristen's fault that John is in the coma. :glare:

thepadange

i<3ddjmalways
Aug 9 2014, 03:25 AM
thepadange
Kristen put it all in motion by drugging and raping Eric, which led to Brady's drug use and alcoholism, which led him to get with Theresa. So it is Kristen's fault that John is in the coma. :glare:
No, it's not her fault. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and decisions.

Yes, Kristen is responsible for raping Eric and for loosing Brady and whatever else happened to her because of her actions and decisions. But she isn't responsible for whatever happened to Brady or John. Brady wasn't forced to choose her, he made that decision by himself. He also chose to use drugs, alcohol and getting involved with Theresa instead of choosing let's say yoga, sport or work.
Kristen is also not responsible for the destruction of Jarlena.

Edited by thepadange, Aug 9 2014, 03:58 AM.

S loves EJ

thepadange
Aug 9 2014, 03:08 AM
S loves EJ
Graceland

I know Nicole got a copy of the video and that her boss wanted her to write an article about it, but Im not sure whether or not it was shown on the news.

thepadange

S loves EJ
Aug 9 2014, 04:11 AM
thepadange
Aug 9 2014, 03:08 AM
S loves EJ
Graceland

I know Nicole got a copy of the video and that her boss wanted her to write an article about it, but Im not sure whether or not it was shown on the news.
They said it went viral.

james0479
Member Avatar

Kaha
Aug 8 2014, 02:24 PM
I am sorry but I am on #teamDaniel on this one (sorry james0479). Kristen is the villian who kidnapped him and involved him in her juvenile little scheme to get to Brady. She has no self-awareness. She's lecturing him on being amateur when he turned the tables on her and her minions. But I am also glad that someone is outraged on Eric's behalf. This woman destroyed him without any regard, when all he did was be nice to her. It makes me not hate Daniel this instant.
Because I adore you and you are my Internet Bestie....I will only say I adore you and you are my Internet bestie. Lol. Honestly, there was no need to bring Dan into this anyway, even if it does makes sense down the road! Putting Kristen with Daniel made me hate Daniel even more than I already did. I suppose that's a twist in it's own right. ;)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

thepadange
Aug 9 2014, 03:57 AM
i<3ddjmalways
Aug 9 2014, 03:25 AM
thepadange
No, it's not her fault. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and decisions.

Kristen is also not responsible for the destruction of Jarlena.

Oh boy,THAT is a whole other story.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

Aiden is NOT your crotch of doom's next conquest, Jennitrash. His sole purpose of "dating" you (or making Hope think you are, romantically) is to make Hope jealous. Nothing more. So don't be getting any ideas bitch.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Aug 8 2014, 08:07 PM
Rosebud
Aug 8 2014, 07:58 PM
Renaissance Girl
Aug 8 2014, 06:24 PM
concerned
Aug 8 2014, 06:18 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The majority of those love stories you mentioned are supposed to be healthy relationships as far as I can tell, (with the exception of Jen, Dan, EJ & Sami, of course; I don't know about Abby & Cameron), but Theresa and Brady is not what I consider to be a love story. If the writers tried to make it a love story, they obviously failed. To me it was more like a fuck buddy story. That's all it was.
Sadly on this soap there is only one couple: Will & Sonny.
Don't forget Justin and Adrienne!
Adrienne and who? :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply