Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers week of August 18
Topic Started: Aug 8 2014, 01:31 AM (4,154 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers week of August 18 22

Ivy feels immense guilt for her part in a botched plan.

Hope and Wyatt remain unaware that Quinn is responsible for Liam being late to meet Hope at the Eiffel Tower.

Ivy puts pressure on Liam to tell Hope the truth about what happened between them in Paris.

Deacon confronts Quinn about her role in Ricardo Montemayor's death.

Bill shocks Brooke with a marriage proposal.

Quinn finds a way to convince Deacon to join forces with her.

Bill pleads with Brooke to give him another chance for a future together.

An incriminating secret is discovered that could keep Bill and Brooke apart.

Ridge isn't ready to reveal his situation to Brooke.

Katie helps Ridge deal with his impairment.

Rick orders Maya to stop pursuing him because he's happily married.

COMING: Hope's bliss may not last very long.

Monday-8/18 - Hope attempts to sort out her complex feelings following her travels

Tuesday-8/19 - Quinn and Deacon take their first steps in an elaborate scheme

Wednesday-8/20 - Bill makes a last-ditch effort to convince Brooke to marry him and later demands that Liam set aside his pride for a party honoring a loving couple

Thursday -8/21 - Ivy and Aly persuade Liam to tell Hope the truth about Paris

Friday- 8/22 - Deacon gives Brooke info which he hopes will cast Bill in an unflattering light

Monday, August 18
Hope tries to work out her feelings upon her return from Europe; Quinn persistently tries to convince Deacon that they should work together.

Tuesday, August 19
Finally banding together, Quinn and Deacon put an elaborate scheme in motion; Ridge struggles to keep his secret.

Wednesday, August 20
Quinn and Deacon continue their scheming and uncover some incriminating evidence; Bill stays persistent in his attempts to marry Brooke.

Thursday, August 21
Bill makes demands of Liam regarding his family; a loving couple are honored with a party.

Friday, August 22
Liam is convinced to tell Hope the truth about Paris; Deacon tries to sway Brooke's opinion of Bill.
Edited by DawnElicia, Aug 15 2014, 01:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks for the new spoilers sounds like a great week to watch to see what happened especially with whatever Ivy did in Paris with Liam.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 8 2014, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the new spoilers sounds like a great week to watch to see what happened especially with whatever Ivy did in Paris with Liam.
Maybe she causes him to be even more late because she is jealous of what Hope has.

metitle
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 8 2014, 01:31 AM
SNS Spoilers week of August 18-22

• Ivy feels immense guilt for her part in a botched plan.
  • Hope and Wyatt remain unaware that Quinn is responsible for Liam being late to meet Hope at the Eiffel Tower.
  • Ivy puts pressure on Liam to tell Hope the truth about what happened between them in Paris.
  • Deacon confronts Quinn about her role in Ricardo Montemayor's death.
  • Bill shocks Brooke with a marriage proposal.
  • Quinn finds a way to convince Deacon to join forces with her.
  • Bill pleads with Brooke to give him another chance for a future together.
  • An incriminating secret is discovered that could keep Bill and Brooke apart.
  • Ridge isn't ready to reveal his situation to Brooke.
  • Katie helps Ridge deal with his impairment.
  • Rick orders Maya to stop pursuing him because he's happily married.
  • COMING: Hope's bliss may not last very long.
Hold on, isn't Maya pursuing Oliver?
As for Bill/Brooke - every time I read about them I just vomit in my mouth.
Quinn, Quinn,......... how I missed you.
I think I can actually like Liam with Ivy. He is still a wimp, but I think he needs to be out of the hair-flipping twit's orbit.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 8 2014, 07:43 AM
Fafokahw
Maybe she causes him to be even more late because she is jealous of what Hope has.
Nah we know now poor Ivy thinks she sat too close to the edge on that bridge and fell over not knowing the Quinnster smoothly pushed her over.

kalel835

Hope`s bliss...did she marry Wyatt?

Row167
Member Avatar

kalel835
Aug 8 2014, 06:28 PM
Not yet...happens next week.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Row167
Aug 8 2014, 07:07 PM
kalel835
Going to be a great HOTT week :D

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 9 2014, 09:39 AM
Row167
kalel835
Its going to be a HOTT time in Monte Carlo. Please let them be happy for a few months before they mess with them.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 10 2014, 12:51 AM
Fafokahw
Row167
kalel835
Its going to be a HOTT time in Monte Carlo. Please let them be happy for a few months before they mess with them.
Fingers crossed we get that :cloud9:

Meow

Fafokahw
They're talking about him being delayed because of saving Ivy.

Meow

DawnElicia
Aug 8 2014, 07:43 AM
Ummmm she wants Liam to be with Hope and even told her to go to her when she fell in the water!! She can't cause her to be more late because I think they're back in LA now and Hope is going to Monte Carlo.

Meow

metitle
Aug 8 2014, 09:46 AM
I think I can actually like Liam with Ivy. He is still a wimp, but I think he needs to be out of the hair-flipping twit's orbit.
He's just perfect in Hopes orbit!! :cheer:

Meow

Fafokahw
Until her bliss ends, LMAO!!

Meow

DawnElicia
They won't according to spoilers. Gotta love 'em!! This is going to be hilarious, the early demise of Wype, the worst couple in daytime!!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Meow
Aug 13 2014, 12:44 AM
DawnElicia
They won't according to spoilers. Gotta love 'em!! This is going to be hilarious, the early demise of Wype, the worst couple in daytime!!
So you are finally going to admit you are wrong and they do get married. Also i thought Steffy and Lame were the worse couple in history.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Monday-8/18 - Hope attempts to sort out her complex feelings following her travels

Wednesday-8/20 - Bill makes a last-ditch effort to convince Brooke to marry him and later demands that Liam set aside his pride for a party honoring a loving couple

Friday- 8/22 - Deacon gives Brooke info which he hopes will cast Bill in an unflattering light

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 13 2014, 10:48 PM

These updated spoilers sound juicy ready to see what happens when HOTT return to L.A. that's going to be their real test back to reality.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 13 2014, 11:51 PM
DawnElicia

These updated spoilers sound juicy ready to see what happens when HOTT return to L.A. that's going to be their real test back to reality.
Hoping that Liam respects Hopes marriage. I'm sure Aly will be the one to tell but Hope is married. It would look bad if she backed out. Not good for the image that Aly puts on a pedistole either.

metitle
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Okay, so got married for minute and now she is having doubts.
now who is waffler? Liam or Hope?
I am so over this frigging triangle - enough already.
I was really enjoying Deacon's return until he started mooning over the walking mattress.
Leave the heifer alone, she will find man another man to go through her free-way vaj jay jay . Now that Liam is available, she may consider tapping that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply