Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Sami's Personal Life Exposed
Topic Started: Aug 8 2014, 02:24 PM (9,237 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Sami, EJ and Will.

Sami tells EJ she's selling off Stefano's artwork. EJ rises above his feelings and tells her that he just wants to be with her. Sami realizes that EJ isn't going to give up on her, and EJ confirms this when she asks him.

Sami decides to execute the restraining order against EJ since she's afraid he'll win her over.

Sami is then asked to meet with a magazine editor. She thinks they're writing a complimentary piece on her, but in fact, Will has written a tell-all about EJ and Abby's affair and about what Sami and Kate have done.

Sami is devastated by what Will has done...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Will is such a genius. Does he think this will help Abigail?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I thought Will was going to do a literal tell all. This just stupid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

" Sami is afraid EJ will win her over" :facepalm: :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I thought Sami wanted everyone to know about the affair? She should be thrilled that Will put in print Abby's business. Now it would have been a different story if he actually wrote about the horrendous things Ejami had done to one another over the years. I could see her being pissed over that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

OH EM GEE. I can't belive that Will is going to expose things that already 75% of the characters in Salem know already. Riveting!!

Meanwhile, what exactly is Sami going to say in her application for a restraining order? My husband is a danger to me because I can't resist his "charms?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yawn
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

tomsawyer
Aug 8 2014, 02:37 PM
Meanwhile, what exactly is Sami going to say in her application for a restraining order? My husband is a danger to me because I can't resist his "charms?"
The article made it sound like she'd already placed one that she was executing now. The wording was strange. I thought maybe I missed an episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
OH EM GEE. I can't belive that Will is going to expose things that already 75% of the characters in Salem know already. Riveting!!

Shes going to make a mockery of the whole reason women take out restraining orders. She needs to stop playing games, grow up and face situations like an adult
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer

EJ even tags along to the police station so he can prove how irresistible he is!

Online Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

She'll be fine with Will writing about the EJ/Abby affair, but his dragging her for filth is what's going to really tick her off.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Aug 8 2014, 02:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Aug 8 2014, 02:46 PM
tomsawyer

EJ even tags along to the police station so he can prove how irresistible he is!

Hopefully the scenes are played for comedy because that's the only thing that would make sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Aug 8 2014, 02:48 PM
gailwinters
tomsawyer

Hopefully the scenes are played for comedy because that's the only thing that would make sense.
It's just a plot point so that both of them will be at the PD when Kristen arrives.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

tomsawyer

I am sure it's possible in Salem. They probably have it in the restraining form order as an option.
Edited by Kaha, Aug 8 2014, 02:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Mitchapalooza
Aug 8 2014, 02:39 PM
Yawn

On top of this, they have Kristen stuck in scenes with boring ass Daniel. :rolleyes:
Edited by peaches179, Aug 8 2014, 03:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

lysie
Aug 8 2014, 02:29 PM

I'll be so glad when this stupid storyline is over and they exit the screen. Hopefully, that's when Philip/Belle will show up.lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

lysie
Aug 8 2014, 02:29 PM

What else is there to tell?

Anyway if it plays out on screen the way it says in the article and Sami only apply for an restraining order or else she will jump EJs bones it pretty much confirms that Sami will take EJ back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Aug 8 2014, 02:50 PM
tomsawyer
Aug 8 2014, 02:48 PM
gailwinters
tomsawyer

It's just a plot point so that both of them will be at the PD when Kristen arrives.
I so hate this show right now for that precise reason. It's all plot points, not good story telling.
Online Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I just don't see how Will is getting back at Sami by doing this. Maybe it plays out differently, but I really don't see the big deal just yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

So Will is angry at his mother and wants to teach her a lesson so he exposes everybody. Makes a lot of sense. :shame:

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic