Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Sami's Personal Life Exposed
Topic Started: Aug 8 2014, 02:24 PM (9,353 Views)
normallynorm

Is Sami selling the art that Princess Gina stole for Stefano?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami gets what she deserves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 8 2014, 02:24 PM
This week's SOD features an article about Sami, EJ and Will.

Sami tells EJ she's selling off Stefano's artwork. EJ rises above his feelings and tells her that he just wants to be with her. Sami realizes that EJ isn't going to give up on her, and EJ confirms this when she asks him.

Sami decides to execute the restraining order against EJ since she's afraid he'll win her over.

Sami is then asked to meet with a magazine editor. She thinks they're writing a complimentary piece on her, but in fact, Will has written a tell-all about EJ and Abby's affair and about what Sami and Kate have done.

Sami is devastated by what Will has done...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Pathetic. I am so over all of this, except for Will writing this expose. I look forward to more Sami being ridiculed.
Online Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kaha
Aug 8 2014, 02:27 PM
Will is such a genius. Does he think this will help Abigail?
Maybe he'll keep Abigail anonymous?
Online Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Who the hell cares??? Put this storyline out with yesterday's garbage where it belongs!!!

(If I had to comment something I'd say: Go Will!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I see EJ got his balls cut off again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I honestly can't fault JS for leaving considering they insist on making Ej as pathetic as possible. :shame: It's such a waste because he's interesting and enjoyable to watch when he's away from Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

am103
Aug 8 2014, 03:27 PM
I just don't see how Will is getting back at Sami by doing this. Maybe it plays out differently, but I really don't see the big deal just yet.
If this is a national publication, then it has a chance to publicly and nationally humiliate Sami. It might affect her job (the Board won't be too happy about this information going public, because it could hurt Dimera Enterprises).

Sami may not care, but my guess is it's hard to be the subject of that much scorn and derision on a daily basis. We don't know what Will said yet. It might not be fun for her. And if it takes away the business that she schemed so relentlessly to get...that may be a consequence too.

But yeah, so far it seems kinda dumb. Like everything else on this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

presley cat
Member Avatar

Sariah
Aug 8 2014, 06:17 PM
am103
Aug 8 2014, 03:27 PM
I just don't see how Will is getting back at Sami by doing this. Maybe it plays out differently, but I really don't see the big deal just yet.
If this is a national publication, then it has a chance to publicly and nationally humiliate Sami. It might affect her job (the Board won't be too happy about this information going public, because it could hurt Dimera Enterprises).

Sami may not care, but my guess is it's hard to be the subject of that much scorn and derision on a daily basis. We don't know what Will said yet. It might not be fun for her. And if it takes away the business that she schemed so relentlessly to get...that may be a consequence too.

But yeah, so far it seems kinda dumb. Like everything else on this show.
EJ told Samantha that she needed to be more careful. He mentioned she was going all over town telling people about his and Abigail's affair and that if it got back to the board there would be trouble.

She said she only told certain people and that was the beauty of how Stephano and EJ had set up the board. The members were all over the world so they wouldn't know what was going on in Salem.

Sami's inability to SHUT her mouth has always been her downfall. I am so ready for this comeuppance :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Does Will work forOK Magazine or something? I can't imagine anyone in Salem would be all that interested in Sami and EJ's love life.
And how exactly does this help Abby?

#fail
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 8 2014, 05:59 PM
I see EJ got his balls cut off again.
EJ hasn't had his own balls since 2007.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SKBaldwin

mer4santo
Aug 8 2014, 11:28 PM
Does Will work forOK Magazine or something? I can't imagine anyone in Salem would be all that interested in Sami and EJ's love life.

#fail
Victor got Will the job, courtesy of Sonny (but Will doesn't know that yet).
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ugh.

This is pointless.

I'm pretty sure these writers couldn't write a check.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Not Amused
Aug 8 2014, 06:13 PM
I honestly can't fault JS for leaving considering they insist on making Ej as pathetic as possible. :shame: It's such a waste because he's interesting and enjoyable to watch when he's away from Sami.

He said he isnīt leaving because of the writing he might not like everything about the writing but Iīm sure there are things he has been happy with also he finally gotten the Ejami story told. I think he was unhappy with earlier storylines like the Rafes storyline that might have taken some of the interest in the show away, but I also think that he worked to much and been burned out. He said he has needed a break for quite some time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Sami has gone around town publicly airing all her dirty laundry and enjoyed doing it at a volume loud enough to where total strangers could hear it. I'm not exactly sure why Will's story could make her upset when he's telling what the majority of town already knows. I like, in ways, how Will is being Mr Town Crier but Sami has basically already done that...just not in print.
Edited by james0479, Aug 9 2014, 05:26 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo

#fail
Good point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

S loves EJ
Aug 9 2014, 02:50 AM
Not Amused

He said he isnīt leaving because of the writing he might not like everything about the writing but Iīm sure there are things he has been happy with also he finally gotten the Ejami story told. I think he was unhappy with earlier storylines like the Rafes storyline that might have taken some of the interest in the show away, but I also think that he worked to much and been burned out. He said he has needed a break for quite some time.
Translation:

"This writing sucks and I need a toke on a mountain in Tibet"
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

james0479
Aug 9 2014, 05:25 AM
Sami has gone around town publicly airing all her dirty laundry and enjoyed doing it at a volume loud enough to where total strangers could hear it. I'm not exactly sure why Will's story could make her upset when he's telling what the majority of town already knows. I like, in ways, how Will is being Mr Town Crier but Sami has basically already done that...just not in print.

Maybe Sami is more upset about Will writing about Kamiīs revenge plan and painting Sami in a bad light.

mer4santo

#fail

Has Will said that he is doing to help Abby hasnīt he just said he needs to teach Sami a lesson.

ladyofthelake
Aug 9 2014, 05:49 AM
S loves EJ
Aug 9 2014, 02:50 AM
Not Amused

Translation:

"This writing sucks and I need a toke on a mountain in Tibet"

I think JS said he made the decision to leave a year ago and the writing wasnīt that bad then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Holaamigas

james0479
I think this is different because if I read this correctly he is not only exposing the affair, but also the fraudulent way she and Kate got control of DE. There could be serious ramifications from that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

james0479
She didn't tell the whole town. She only mentioned it to her son and his husband, Abby and her mom, Ben and Kayla. Eric came to the house when she was telling WilSon and I think Eric told Caroline because Sami's parents don't seem to know about it. That's just family. Abby told Lucas and Jordan and Kayla told Adrienne.

I don't think Sami wants everyone in town to know because she doesn't want to expose to DE board members the fraudulent way Kami took over the company.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic