Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Kristen returns to Salem
Topic Started: Aug 8 2014, 02:29 PM (2,987 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Kristen's return to Salem.

Daniel brings Kristen back into Salem and right into the Salem Police Department. Hope, EJ, Sami, Nicole and Eric are all there taking care of their various problems.

Ali Sweeney shares that Kristen's return is "a huge obstacle between Sami and EJ". Sami thinks that EJ and Abigail were together because of EJ protecting Kristen, which is what caused the initial rift between Sami and EJ.

Brady, meanwhile, is worried about John. Brady is at a very low point in his life, and Eric Martsolf describes Brady's emotions at seeing Kristen. Martsolf notes that it's easiest for someone to be manipulated when they're at such a low point...

But then Brady turns to Marlena for help. Says Martsolf, "It's a good thing that Marlena and Brady have bonded again", because they're going to need to work together to take care of Kristen.

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I certainly hope that Kristen is going to serve a PURPOSE, out side of a constant reactionary glances and filler bullshit.

We are ending our 2nd full week with Kristen being back and so far NOTHING has happened.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Ellie
Aug 8 2014, 02:29 PM

Daniel brings Kristen back into Salem and right into the Salem Police Department. Hope, EJ, Sami, Nicole and Eric are all there taking care of their various problems.

Ali Sweeney shares that Kristen's return is "a huge obstacle between Sami and EJ". Sami thinks that EJ and Abigail were together because of EJ protecting Kristen, which is what caused the initial rift between Sami and EJ.

Brady, meanwhile, is worried about John. Brady is at a very low point in his life, and Eric Martsolf describes Brady's emotions at seeing Kristen. Martsolf notes that it's easiest for someone to be manipulated when they're at such a low point...

But then Brady turns to Marlena for help. Says Martsolf, "It's a good thing that Marlena and Brady have bonded again", because they're going to need to work together to take care of Kristen.

This?
Posted Image

The Deidre Hall Fan Page
One set, ten actors. Like the old days!! @ali_sweeney

Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

So Daniel managed to drag Kristen on a truck that was heading to Salem?
Offline Profile Goto Top

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

Sounds like one of those moments hubba hubba :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Ellie

ANYTHING to get Kritter away from Dr Douchebag is fine by me. Bring on the Kritter -vs- Marlena scenes!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

camera shy
Aug 8 2014, 02:42 PM
So Daniel managed to drag Kristen on a truck that was heading to Salem?
Of course! He's Daniel Saint Jonas of Douchebagistan. Everything works in his favor.
Edited by Kaha, Aug 8 2014, 04:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

No matter how much I *love* that she is finally going to be in Salem where she should be it - THIS is *not* the way to do it! How *humiliating*!!! Really, Days? You're going to actually bring the legendary Kristen DiMera back to Salem in handcuffs? And in a way that let's everyone see her like that??? And not to mention, let Tan Man one up Kristen DiMera??? This makes absolutely no sense! Not to mention it's yet another 180 from the way Kristen was written last year.

*SHE* is the one who should be holding all the cards. *She* is the one who should have *decided* to come back to Salem *on her own*, confront all the people she should confront, surprise Brady, offer EJ her support, plot with Stefano to take down the two wicked witches, gotten into a catfight with Nicole, laugh in Sami's face about what an insignificant bore she is to her, taunted Marlena with everything she's going to do, and blow that little piece of trash Theresa right out of the water!

Show some *respect*, show!!! This is not your everyday character! This is Kristen freaking DiMera!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

thepadange
Ellie

This?
Posted Image

The Deidre Hall Fan Page

I *knew* when I saw this picture, that the only reason these women all could be having scenes together, and there would be 10 actors on the scene, would somehow be related to Kristen. These scenes had *better* be good!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Finally! Kristen is back and interacting with the people she should be interacting with! I'm all eyes.

:popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

i hope ED never returns to days until it has a real writer and the Jonas family has been killed off all of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Holaamigas

Ok....I get why EJ and Sami are at the police station, but what contrived piece of nonsense are they going to come up with for Eric and Nicole? Is Eric pressing charges for Nicole stealing his vocation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Deidre Hall and Eileen Davidson better share scenes this week or I will be pissed. Marlena is her sole purpose for revenge. Their rivalry helped save this show last year for renewal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Holaamigas
Aug 8 2014, 03:37 PM
Ok....I get why EJ and Sami are at the police station, but what contrived piece of nonsense are they going to come up with for Eric and Nicole? Is Eric pressing charges for Nicole stealing his vocation.
or his heart? (in the emotional sense not in the weird Daniel Jen and the warden way).
Offline Profile Goto Top

GnuHopper

Quote:

It also helps when that someone is also a complete idiot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu

Quote:

Why they are still trying to sell this couple is beyond me. And we still haven't gotten a single Lumi scene after Ejabby's affair came out.. :shame: Like what the hell?? Lucas would've been the perfect man to snark and to tell Sami that she's also a cheater herself. And then they could've added a sweet Lumi moment where he says he's sorry for her.

Quote:

Did I miss an episode or something? I thought they've been in the same room recently, but that's about it. They haven't really been talking to each other, she said she doesn't hate him with a very neutral tone. It would've been nice to see Brady and Marlena have a long talk, cry a little, hug a little, etc. On-screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie

LOL, whatever you say, Eric Martsolf! Tell yourself it's because Brady is at a low point and not because he's an idiot.

Why would Kristen be an obstacle for Sami and Elvis, unless they're trying to reconcile? :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

thepadange
Ellie

This?
Posted Image

The Deidre Hall Fan Page

LOL that Nicole spends all her time in Rome in that dress, flies all the way back to Salem in it, then stays in the dress back in Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Aug 8 2014, 03:04 PM
No matter how much I *love* that she is finally going to be in Salem where she should be it - THIS is *not* the way to do it! How *humiliating*!!! Really, Days? You're going to actually bring the legendary Kristen DiMera back to Salem in handcuffs? And in a way that let's everyone see her like that??? And not to mention, let Tan Man one up Kristen DiMera??? This makes absolutely no sense! Not to mention it's yet another 180 from the way Kristen was written last year.

*SHE* is the one who should be holding all the cards. *She* is the one who should have *decided* to come back to Salem *on her own*, confront all the people she should confront, surprise Brady, offer EJ her support, plot with Stefano to take down the two wicked witches, gotten into a catfight with Nicole, laugh in Sami's face about what an insignificant bore she is to her, taunted Marlena with everything she's going to do, and blow that little piece of trash Theresa right out of the water!

Show some *respect*, show!!! This is not your everyday character! This is Kristen freaking DiMera!!!
Wouldn't it be kind of repetitive to do that? That's what she did when she came back last time. I think it would be bothersome if it was Stefano, because that's his thing. Kristen isn't the Phoenix. She's evil, sure but she's not omnipotent. She's just your average nice girl turned lunatic. Plus it could be good to have her in one place with all her enemies. Maybe they can take turns slapping her or spitting in her face :D
Edited by Rosebud, Aug 8 2014, 04:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

IIttu
Aug 8 2014, 04:08 PM
Quote:

Why they are still trying to sell this couple is beyond me. And we still haven't gotten a single Lumi scene after Ejabby's affair came out.. :shame: Like what the hell?? Lucas would've been the perfect man to snark and to tell Sami that she's also a cheater herself. And then they could've added a sweet Lumi moment where he says he's sorry for her.

Quote:

Did I miss an episode or something? I thought they've been in the same room recently, but that's about it. They haven't really been talking to each other, she said she doesn't hate him with a very neutral tone. It would've been nice to see Brady and Marlena have a long talk, cry a little, hug a little, etc. On-screen.
That would be character development, and they have no time for that kind of thing. The plot needs to keep rolling along. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic