Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Kristen returns to Salem
Topic Started: Aug 8 2014, 02:29 PM (2,872 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 8 2014, 04:15 PM
thepadange
Aug 8 2014, 02:42 PM
Ellie
Aug 8 2014, 02:29 PM
This week's SOD features an article about Kristen's return to Salem.

Daniel brings Kristen back into Salem and right into the Salem Police Department. Hope, EJ, Sami, Nicole and Eric are all there taking care of their various problems.

Ali Sweeney shares that Kristen's return is "a huge obstacle between Sami and EJ". Sami thinks that EJ and Abigail were together because of EJ protecting Kristen, which is what caused the initial rift between Sami and EJ.

Brady, meanwhile, is worried about John. Brady is at a very low point in his life, and Eric Martsolf describes Brady's emotions at seeing Kristen. Martsolf notes that it's easiest for someone to be manipulated when they're at such a low point...

But then Brady turns to Marlena for help. Says Martsolf, "It's a good thing that Marlena and Brady have bonded again", because they're going to need to work together to take care of Kristen.

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
This?
Posted Image

The Deidre Hall Fan Page
One set, ten actors. Like the old days!! @ali_sweeney

LOL that Nicole spends all her time in Rome in that dress, flies all the way back to Salem in it, then stays in the dress back in Salem.
Why on earth do Nicole and Eric head straight to the police station after getting off the flight?
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 8 2014, 04:22 PM
Yoryla
Aug 8 2014, 03:04 PM
No matter how much I *love* that she is finally going to be in Salem where she should be it - THIS is *not* the way to do it! How *humiliating*!!! Really, Days? You're going to actually bring the legendary Kristen DiMera back to Salem in handcuffs? And in a way that let's everyone see her like that??? And not to mention, let Tan Man one up Kristen DiMera??? This makes absolutely no sense! Not to mention it's yet another 180 from the way Kristen was written last year.

*SHE* is the one who should be holding all the cards. *She* is the one who should have *decided* to come back to Salem *on her own*, confront all the people she should confront, surprise Brady, offer EJ her support, plot with Stefano to take down the two wicked witches, gotten into a catfight with Nicole, laugh in Sami's face about what an insignificant bore she is to her, taunted Marlena with everything she's going to do, and blow that little piece of trash Theresa right out of the water!

Show some *respect*, show!!! This is not your everyday character! This is Kristen freaking DiMera!!!
Wouldn't it be kind of repetitive to do that? That's what she did when she came back last time. I think it would be bothersome if it was Stefano, because that's his thing. Kristen isn't the Phoenix. She's evil, sure but she's not omnipotent. She's just your average nice girl turned lunatic. Plus it could be good to have her in one place with all her enemies. Maybe they can take turns slapping her or spitting in her face :D
I'm out if they start spitting..... that's just disgusting.

That scene where JS spat after Rafe hit EJ was just ewww.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Holaamigas

I am guessing Dan summons them all to the Police Station to witness him bringing in the Big Baddie and bask in his Orange Goodness!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Holaamigas
Aug 8 2014, 08:13 PM
I am guessing Dan summons them all to the Police Station to witness him bringing in the Big Baddie and bask in his Orange Goodness!
That's the most convincing explanation I've heard so far.

JJ is going to be so pissed he missed it.
Edited by concerned, Aug 8 2014, 09:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Holaamigas

concerned
Aug 8 2014, 09:07 PM
Holaamigas

:shrug: See what happens when you don't stop to text a man in his upper 40's when you are making out with your girlfriend?
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Holaamigas
Aug 8 2014, 09:18 PM
concerned
Holaamigas

:shrug: See what happens when you don't stop to text a man in his upper 40's when you are making out with your girlfriend?
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Poor Paige.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

concerned
Holaamigas

JJ's text to Dan: Man, I thought what we had was special. But that's cool, cuz I understand. You were busy doing something important.

P.S. my mom really misses you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

so when is Brady going to figure out that little twit Theresa ramed him for hitting John? They better have him wake up so we can have him finger that little wench. I truly hate Theresa. I wanna see Marlena give that biatch a good hard slap that will send her straight out of Salem. Like to the moon and back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ellie
Hope, EJ, Sami, Nicole and Eric are all there taking care of their various problems.
In pretty sure Hope's not at the station taking care some problem she has. lol. She's probably trying to take care of everyone else's problems (& I feel bad for her - no one should have to deal with Sami's current state of crayness!).
Online Profile Goto Top

Holaamigas

Kaha
Aug 8 2014, 11:00 PM
concerned
Holaamigas

JJ's text to Dan: Man, I thought what we had was special. But that's cool, cuz I understand. You were busy doing something important.

Honestly, if they are looking to give Will and Sonny's relationship a true interloper I would suggest JJ. I mean, he is getting turned on by his girlfriend and stops to text Dan? I am not an expert on the subject, but that suggests some major man crushing going on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Holaamigas
Aug 9 2014, 11:22 AM
Kaha
concerned
Holaamigas

Honestly, if they are looking to give Will and Sonny's relationship a true interloper I would suggest JJ. I mean, he is getting turned on by his girlfriend and stops to text Dan? I am not an expert on the subject, but that suggests some major man crushing going on.
That won't work because JJ is first cousin to both Will and Sonny from different sides. But I totally think he's having a major crush on Daniel. Daniel is basically all he talks about.

I think JJ's next storyline should be Eve and Daniel interloper. He plots against Eve because Daniel is with her and he becomes jealous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

Did anyone see Jason47 possibly hinting that Susan Banks could return soon on Facebook? I could see the writers going for it now that this is the final time they can do it. Eileen wants to do it. Even if it's only for a few seconds, they really should take the opportunity to have them both appear on screen together. They had Susan on the show back in 2011 played by another actress - badly. It's now or never. If that urn is any indication, perhaps Susan attends EJ's funeral. It'd be hilarious if Kristen has to confront Susan again. lol Maybe she'll visit Kristen in her jail cell.

The writers were willing to revisit Susan in a way last year with Kristen donning the teeth again. So they're good sports when it comes to breaking reality - yes, I know the show isn't realistic, but the Reilly years were nuts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SKBaldwin

Kaha
Aug 9 2014, 11:50 AM
Holaamigas
Kaha
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

That won't work because JJ is first cousin to both Will and Sonny from different sides. But I totally think he's having a major crush on Daniel. Daniel is basically all he talks about.

I think JJ's next storyline should be Eve and Daniel interloper. He plots against Eve because Daniel is with her and he becomes jealous.
Okay, what the fuck?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Holaamigas

Kaha
Holaamigas
Kaha
concerned

Forgot about them being related. Like the Eve idea though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Aug 10 2014, 12:48 AM
Kaha
Holaamigas
Kaha

Okay, what the fuck?
Play on how JJ is so in love with Daniel. He's always either talking about him, wants to be with him or heís with him. At one point, Dan had to reassure JJ that just because he broke-up with Jen doesn't mean JJ and Dan can't see each other. The dude talks about Daniel even when he's making out with his girlfriend. Thereís admiring someone and then thereís being infatuated with someone, and thatís what JJ comes off when it comes to Daniel. Besides, Dan is running out of women throwing themselves at him, why not have a dude and a lady fight over him this time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Kaha
Aug 10 2014, 08:56 AM
SKBaldwin
Kaha
Holaamigas

Okay, what the fuck?
Play on how JJ is so in love with Daniel. He's always either talking about him, wants to be with him or heís with him. At one point, Dan had to reassure JJ that just because he broke-up with Jen doesn't mean JJ and Dan can't see each other. The dude talks about Daniel even when he's making out with his girlfriend. Thereís admiring someone and then thereís being infatuated with someone, and thatís what JJ comes off when it comes to Daniel. Besides, Dan is running out of women throwing themselves at him, why not have a dude and a lady fight over him this time.
They would be pretty hot, lol :blulaugh: In a superficial way only, of course, I don't want JJ sacrificed any more than he is. However, I think his Dan infatuation might be over once he ends up having a fling with Eve. lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Aug 10 2014, 09:02 AM
Kaha
SKBaldwin
Kaha

Okay, what the fuck?
They would be pretty hot, lol :blulaugh: In a superficial way only, of course, I don't want JJ sacrificed any more than he is. However, I think his Dan infatuation might be over once he ends up having a fling with Eve. lol!
Why can't we have a young guy with Daddy issues throw himself at one of the older men. That would be a new plot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SKBaldwin

Kaha
Aug 10 2014, 09:05 AM
Yoryla
Kaha
SKBaldwin

Why can't we have a young guy with Daddy issues throw himself at one of the older men. That would be a new plot.
Again I say, what the fuck?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Aug 10 2014, 01:09 PM
Kaha
Aug 10 2014, 09:05 AM
Yoryla
Kaha

Again I say, what the fuck?
Is there a reason that you keep saying it? Maybe I'm the only one, but I can't tell what you mean.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

concerned
Aug 8 2014, 06:35 PM
Rosebud
Aug 8 2014, 04:15 PM
thepadange
Aug 8 2014, 02:42 PM
Ellie
This week's SOD features an article about Kristen's return to Salem.

Daniel brings Kristen back into Salem and right into the Salem Police Department. Hope, EJ, Sami, Nicole and Eric are all there taking care of their various problems.

Ali Sweeney shares that Kristen's return is "a huge obstacle between Sami and EJ". Sami thinks that EJ and Abigail were together because of EJ protecting Kristen, which is what caused the initial rift between Sami and EJ.

Brady, meanwhile, is worried about John. Brady is at a very low point in his life, and Eric Martsolf describes Brady's emotions at seeing Kristen. Martsolf notes that it's easiest for someone to be manipulated when they're at such a low point...

But then Brady turns to Marlena for help. Says Martsolf, "It's a good thing that Marlena and Brady have bonded again", because they're going to need to work together to take care of Kristen.

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
This?
Posted Image

The Deidre Hall Fan Page
One set, ten actors. Like the old days!! @ali_sweeney

LOL that Nicole spends all her time in Rome in that dress, flies all the way back to Salem in it, then stays in the dress back in Salem.
Why on earth do Nicole and Eric head straight to the police station after getting off the flight?
Seems like Nicole would have changed out of that dress just for the flight back to Salem. They make it look like Nicole and Eric caught the first flight home right after talking to the cardinal and didn't have to wait a few hours for it to become available. And after arriving in Salem they headed straight to the police station. I don't think I'd want to stand too close to either one of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic