Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sonny has a secret
Topic Started: Aug 8 2014, 02:32 PM (2,878 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features a short article about Sonny and Will.

Freddie Smith describes that Sonny has been hiding something from Will. Sonny feels guilty because of this.

Sonny thought he was acting in Will's best interest.

But the guilt is getting to him...

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Don't worry Sonny, it's going to take 3-seconds for Will to forgive you. You're better off worrying about his impulsive, Samil like actions.

Okay, let me say that I am so happy to see a Sonny plot featured on a magazine.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So what is his secret? That he tried to stop Will's writing by going to Victor....if it is NOT that, then it is going to be something as equally lame as that and not anything that is ever going to be interesting or shocking in the least.

#NoFaith
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Aug 8 2014, 02:41 PM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I thought it was revealed in the interview Freddie gave that the "secret" is that Sonny is the one who got Will his job.

peaches179

Mitchapalooza
Aug 8 2014, 02:40 PM
So what is his secret? That he tried to stop Will's writing by going to Victor....if it is NOT that, then it is going to be something as equally lame as that and not anything that is ever going to be interesting or shocking in the least.

#NoFaith

These two are so boring together.

Laura B
Member Avatar

I can see why they have been riding on the back burner....is this really the best secret they could come up with?

am103
Member Avatar

I'm hoping this "secret" is going to be interesting. Besides their wedding, WilSon have been pretty boring this year. I'm starting to get the feeling that Nick and Gabi is what really made them interesting.

tylerbo20

they should be more realistic...one cheats on the other, has an std, its so unfair to the real world that you come out of the closet to a relationship that is all bells and ribbons its stupid and not realistic and makes me feel bad when i watch lol

normallynorm

Why haven't they introduced a young gay male version of Kristen or Sami to tear these two apart? It's hard to root for a new(er) couple when they haven't been put through the ringer and truly struggled to be together.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LMAO that WilSon "angst" is Sonny doing something helpful to Will and not telling him. How will they overcome this?!?!

ShaneDOOLFan

Wilson need something much more interesting. Have an old boyfriend of Sonny's come back to town after this lame angst or something.

normallynorm

They should bring on Abe's nephew Ben (Wendy's son that Jonah adopted) and have him be an obstacle for Will and Sonny. Since there is already a Ben on the show, they could call him Carver.

normallynorm

tomsawyer
Aug 8 2014, 03:44 PM
LMAO that WilSon "angst" is Sonny doing something helpful to Will and not telling him. How will they overcome this?!?!
If I were Will and my husband used his connections to get me a nice job, I would be forever grateful and would start by thanking him with a romantic dinner! Especially in this day and age when it's so hard for twentysomethings to get good jobs.
Edited by normallynorm, Aug 8 2014, 04:01 PM.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Sonny's secret: "I'm gay."

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I'm sorry, but who cares. Everyone in Salem has a secret. And it's pretty obvious that the show's contriving a situation to create drama between Will & Sonny. It's like TPTB don't know what to do with the old married couple now that Gabi's gone. Or rather, they don't know what to do with Sonny. Will they inserted into the Sami/Abby/EJ story.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I'm sorry, I *adore* Wilson, but why the hell was this made into an SOD article??? LOL!
Edited by Yoryla, Aug 8 2014, 05:16 PM.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Aug 8 2014, 05:13 PM
I'm sorry, I *adore* Wilson, but why the hell was this made into an SOD article??? LOL!
As someone pointed out in the daily discussion thread for today, last week there was an article about Marlena confronting Theresa which essentially amounted to nothing. SOD can hypes up anything if it chooses, even if it is nothing LOL.

Holaamigas

ArnoldFinnegan
Aug 8 2014, 04:48 PM
Lol! I just can't with this. Both actors can handle meaty stuff - give it to them.

Sariah
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Aug 8 2014, 02:48 PM
I thought it was revealed in the interview Freddie gave that the "secret" is that Sonny is the one who got Will his job.
Dumbest soap secret ever. "I did something really nice and supportive for you! Don't be angry!" And Will's reaction will probably be out of proportion to what Sonny did.

They need a villain. Or a triangle person.

SKBaldwin

ArnoldFinnegan
Aug 8 2014, 04:48 PM
Everyone knows that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply