Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of August 11th
Topic Started: Aug 8 2014, 04:28 PM (2,886 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-81114/2803726

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie. I do like the fact that so many actors are in the same scene.

Sparrow

Is Sami wearing an orange jumpsuit? And if not, why in the world would wardrobe dress her in what looks like an orange jumpsuit?

am103
Member Avatar

Marlena, Eric, Nicole, EJ, Sami, Jennifer and Brady are all there when she gets there? This is going to be so good!

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

This gives me hope that Kristen's return might finally be worthwhile.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Great promo!!!

Edited by Yoryla, Aug 8 2014, 04:51 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Judie has done excellent work on the all the Kristen promos lately!!!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Finally she's *REALLY* back!!!

thepadange

That's how it should have started a couple of weeks ago (minus Daniel).
Edited by thepadange, Aug 8 2014, 04:54 PM.

Graceland
Member Avatar

http://youtu.be/rgBoayrIdnY

My god, Eileen plays the best bitch in history." lmfao!

I loved how she was coming on to Daniel today.

The SOD spoilers today sound like this is going to be a good Kristen ride. Her manipulation skills will be running a mile a minute. Brady is going to be an idiot all over again.

Why do I have the feeling that Kristen is going to finally end up in jail? Good, lord, how hasn't she visited her brother, Peter Blake in pen? Rotten bitch.
Edited by Graceland, Aug 8 2014, 04:56 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

The best promo they've had in weeks, finally one that includes a cast ensemble nice going there, Judi was spot on when she promised a good one.

WillFan
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL5AKlnnQoo&list=UUu_N5jPS5NdU3fknvi8mo_Q

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I have to say I'm really conflicted. This is *so* humiliating for her!!! What an abhorrent way to bring her in!!! She should be holding all the cards!!!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I don't want any of those smug, sanctimonious bitches to get to preach her about anything!!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

This shows how absurd it was to have Dan necessary in bringing Brady to her. He WANTS to see her! Lol

Kaha
Member Avatar

That was a good promo. I can't wait to find out what contrived reasons brings all these people to the police station.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Group text, lol

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

The only thing wrong with this promo was saying Brady was the man she destroyed!! Um no!!! Brady did that to himself...Eric took the brunt of it all!! She destroyed Eric, he was an innocent victim!!

ShaneDOOLFan

GREAT promo. I am considering this grand entrance in Salem, her REAL return. It looks like Sami has to hold Marlena back in the promo.I am looking forward to seeing Marlena (Deidre) and Kristen (Eileen) in scenes together again. Their rivalry is one of the best in daytime!

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Finally! This looks good. I'll just pretend these 2 weeks of boring Kristen & Daniel scenes were a bad dream.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply