Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Spoilers for week of August 18th
Topic Started: Aug 11 2014, 03:28 AM (2,428 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Soap Central

Carly tries to deny her feelings for Sonny

Nikolas finds himself drawn to both Elizabeth and Britt

The imposter Luke makes an unsavory request of Ava

Nina remains desperate to have Silas' baby

Sabrina returns

Source: SC

Dailies

Monday, 8/18
Carly struggles with her feelings for Sonny, while Franco's jealousy grows; Nikolas finds himself in a tough spot between Britt and Elizabeth

Tuesday, 8/19
Details of Alice's health arise; Michael evesdrops on Tracy and Alice; a jealous Franco questions Carly about her relationship with Sonny.

Wednesday, 8/20
Carly and Bobby cover up the truth about Franco; Ava and Kiki get caught up with the baby, but Luke changes the mood with a startling request

Thursday, 8/21
Sabrina gets the scoop on Rafe upon her return to Port Charles; Sam snoops through Rafe's belongings at Silas' for evidence

Friday, 8/22
Ava and Julian have a serious talk about Luke; Sam and Silas reveal some new information regarding Rafe
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daniellovesjennifer

I am so happy that Sabrina is coming home next week!..I have waited all summer for her return!..I can't wait to see Sabrina and Patrick have scenes together again! :whistle:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Finally ava is back on my screen and in some spoilers it's been weeks since this Luke Julian ava story has done any moving. I'm almost positive that Nina is going to try to steel ava's baby after reading the spoiler about her desperate to have silas baby

natdot99
Member Avatar

:headbang: so the writers have turned Nik into Prince Waffle due to him having feelings for both Britt/Liz, :shame: Nik still wanting Liz after she choosing another man over him, make him her official doormat. I this point in time i want Niz together and Britt far out of their Niz angst 5767337475879780791223787900.
Let Niz get together until NuJason or Ric returns from the dead and watch how fast Nik goes back to sitting on the couch waiting until his last dying breath for Liz.

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Glad TC will finally be back on screen.

GHFan738

I'm not overly excited about Sabrina's return. I'm not sure what she will add to the canvas. I am glad they aren't dragging out her finding out about Rafe. I'm also hoping her return will mean Carlos being released from prison and Sonny shot AJ and not him being revealed.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Im also hoping Sabrina's return will mean movement in Carlos getting out of jail. Sonny's been sitting pretty long enough.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I'm hoping that Sabrina interacts with Carlos a lot, instead of Patrick. She actually shows some fire and personality with Carlos.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I have been bored without TC.

GHFan738

JDeveraux_91
Aug 12 2014, 10:15 AM
I'm hoping that Sabrina interacts with Carlos a lot, instead of Patrick. She actually shows some fire and personality with Carlos.
I agree. She was too much of a damsel with Patrick. She didn't let Carlos get away with things. So I hope they will be paired and she stays out of Patrick's orbit. Besides it would drive Felix crazy.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Ugh! I can't take Sabrina and Felix together. I am not looking forward to Sabrina and her after school special interactions. Although, truth be told, I felt her grief and TC played it very well. Everything else is just a big annoying juvenile crap.

GHFan738

Kaha
Aug 12 2014, 12:23 PM
Ugh! I can't take Sabrina and Felix together. I am not looking forward to Sabrina and her after school special interactions. Although, truth be told, I felt her grief and TC played it very well. Everything else is just a big annoying juvenile crap.
That's why I like her with Carlos. She has more edge. We would probably have to deal with Felix looking down his nose at him

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

GHFan738
Aug 12 2014, 04:49 PM
Kaha
That's why I like her with Carlos. She has more edge. We would probably have to deal with Felix looking down his nose at him
Felix can shut the hell up. He was 50% of the annoying ass problem with Sabrina and her Prince Charming fantasy.

GHFan738

JDeveraux_91
Aug 12 2014, 05:54 PM
GHFan738
Kaha
Felix can shut the hell up. He was 50% of the annoying ass problem with Sabrina and her Prince Charming fantasy.
He was more than that. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure Sabrina wouldn't have ever gone after Patrick.

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 12 2014, 05:54 PM
GHFan738
Kaha

I always believed that Felix was in love with Patrick but lived it through Sabrina. :popcorn:

Diamonde
Member Avatar

^ LOL

Kaycee

Well.. It seemed today that they were showing some ""Tension"" or some kind of feelings with Patrick and Sam which was wierd. I hope they dont go There.. Those two should only be friend zone ONLY ***
Im not sure what will happen When Jason comes home though, I doubt his memory will work as it used to.. And I Like Sam and Silas aka John McBain Under any name even though I LOVED Jason and Sam, Without the Original actor Steve Burton though Im not sure I will feel the same. But he will other options,

nananana7

soaps.sheknows (soaps.com) spoilers

Most of theirs are the same as what's already been posted,
so I'll just include below the new items:

Monday August 18:
The aftermath of the wedding is discovered.

Tuesday August 19:
Ned and Olivia decide to go out as friends.

Wednesday August 20:
Jordan and Shawn continue to keep a secret.

Thursday August 21:
Julian tries to conceal his "boss" from Jordan.

Friday August 22:
Nina is determined to have another baby with Silas.
Patrick lets someone in on what he discovered at the clinic.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/generalhospital/spoilers/

nananana7

abc.go.com Spoilers & Sneak Peeks Blog
Week of August 18th

How much will Nina reveal to Silas?
Ned asks Olivia out.
A rescue team is sent out in search of Maxie & Lulu. What will they find?
A familiar face returns to Port Charles.
Sam finds more clues in Rafe’s case.
What are Ava’s real intentions by inviting Michael & Kiki over for dinner?
Julian pays Sonny a visit.

Posted Image
photo from abc.go.com
caption: A rescue team is sent out in search of Maxie & Lulu. What will they find?

Posted Image
photo from abc.go.com
caption: A familiar face returns to Port Charles.

nananana7

Welovesoaps.net spoilers
(usually the same as directv channel guide)

Monday, August 18
Carly fights her feelings.
Nina tries to quell Franco's jealousy.
Nikolas is tempted.
An urgent call is made.

Tuesday, August 19
Alice's fate is revealed.
Franco questions Carly about Sonny.
Ned and Olivia plan a platonic date at the movies.

Wednesday, August 20
Bobbie helps Carly conceal the truth from Franco.
Luke has an alarming request for Ava.
Ned learns something about Tracy.

Thursday, August 21
Sabrina gets caught up on details concerning Rafe.
Sam looks for more evidence.
Franco talks to Nina about Carly.

Friday, August 22
News about Luke is revealed.
Silas and Sam find new clues.
Nina shares her plans with Rosalie.
Patrick makes a revelation.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2014/08/general-hospital-spoilers-august-18-22.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply