Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 18th
Topic Started: Aug 11 2014, 09:11 AM (14,042 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Soaps.com Spoilers

Monday August 18:

Kate confronts Will about the damning article.

Tuesday August 19:

Aiden and Hope awkwardly try to discuss their feelings for each other.

Wednesday August 20:

Willís article is published Ė and all hell breaks loose.

Kristen is affected when Eric gives emotional testimony at her grand jury hearing.

Thursday August 21:

EJ rips into Sami for once again going after Abigail.

Clyde pressures Kate to help him make some new contacts.

Friday August 22:

Daniel grows even more suspicious of Theresa.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Aus TV Week Mag Spoilers

Monday
Sami is forced to change tactics with EJ.
Hope uncovers Aiden's Lie.
Kate confronts Will about the defamatory article.
Eve surprises Theresa by sending her on a mysterious mission to speak with Paige.

Tuesday
Nicole finally gets a chance to confront Kristen.
Jennifer presents Eve with a one-time deal.
Brady struggles with his emotions now Kristen is back.
Aiden and Hope awkwardly try to discuss their feelings.

Wednesday
Will's article is published, causing hell to break loose.
Abigail gets a huge shock.
Kristen is affected when Eric gives emotional testimony at her grand jury hearing.
Eve makes her decision regarding Jennifer's offer.

Thursday
Will and Sonny have a major argument over Will's article.
Ben comes to Abigail's aid when she needs it most.

Friday
Sonny blasts Sami for screwing him over Will.
A desperate Sami turns to EJ for assistance.
Kristen manages to pull off a miracle in court.

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 8/18
Sami must change tactics with EJ; Kate talks to Will about the article; Hope discovers Aiden's lie; Eve sends Theresa on a mission to speak with Paige.

Tue 8/19
Nicole gets a chance to confront Kristen; Brady struggles with Kristen being back in town; Jennifer offers Eve a deal; Aiden and Hope try to talk about their feelings.

Wed 8/20
All hell breaks loose when Will's article is published; Abigail gets a shock; Eric gives testimony at Kristen's grand jury hearing; Eve makes a decision about Jennifer's offer.

Thu 8/21
Will and Sonny argue over the article; EJ confronts Sami over her treatment of Abigail; Ben helps Abigail; Clyde wants Kate to help him make contacts.

Fri 8/22
Sonny confronts Sami; Sami seeks help from EJ; Kristen pulls off a miracle in court; Daniel becomes increasingly suspicious of Theresa.

Edited by WillFan, Aug 18 2014, 08:48 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Haiden awkardly discussing their feeling for each other?!?!

All hell breaking lose due to Wills article!!!

Kristen's GRAND JURY Trial?!!?! Complete with her being affected by Eric's testimony?!?!

Well slap my face and call me Sally, these sound GOOD!!!!
Edited by james0479, Aug 11 2014, 09:16 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

WillFan
Aug 11 2014, 09:11 AM
Kristen is affected when Eric gives emotional testimony at her grand jury

But not affected enough to confess, I bet. :rolleyes: It is nice that for once people are allowed to confront her without her interjecting her victim act.

And of course, Daniel is the one that probably figures out what Theresa did :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: instead of Marlena. I hate him. :flipoff:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This does sound great. Finally the storylines are progressing!

This is *not* from a 100 % reliable source, but I heard that Kristen will outsmart Eric in court!

Kaha
Member Avatar

Of course Daniel will figure out Theresa's secret. How unexpected and riveting :rolleyes:
Edited by Kaha, Aug 11 2014, 09:26 AM.

Holaamigas

james0479
Aug 11 2014, 09:14 AM
Haiden awkardly discussing their feeling for each other?!?!

All hell breaking lose due to Wills article!!!

Kristen's GRAND JURY Trial?!!?! Complete with her being affected by Eric's testimony?!?!

Well slap my face and call me Sally, these sound GOOD!!!!
***SLAP*** Hi Sally!

Of course Daniel grows suspicious of Theresa. Ugh!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Kaha
Aug 11 2014, 09:24 AM
Of course Daniel will figure out Theresa's secret. How unexpected and riviting :rolleyes:
Jonas Christ strikes again. :flipoff: #ItShouldHaveBeenMarlena
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Aug 11 2014, 09:26 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 11 2014, 09:25 AM
Kaha
Of course Daniel will figure out Theresa's secret. How unexpected and riviting :rolleyes:
Jonas Christ strikes again. :flipoff: #ItShouldHaveBeenMarlena
THIS. It *should* have been Marlena! Or Kristen! Anyone but Dan!

Edited by Yoryla, Aug 11 2014, 05:07 PM.

Holaamigas

Yoryla

This is *not* from a 100 % reliable source, but I heard that Kristen will outsmart Eric in court!
I really hope this is not true. As much as I can enjoy Kristen's games at times, there's something just wrong about a rapist outsmarting their victim in court especially after said victim has exposed their pain and humiliation out for all to see in the courtroom.

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

Other than the "we've seen all that before" spoilers concerning EJ and Daniel, these look pretty good.

Can't wait to see more Kate and Clyde interaction!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Yoryla

Well I'd expect nothing less! ;)

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Holaamigas
Aug 11 2014, 09:32 AM
Yoryla

I really hope this is not true. As much as I can enjoy Kristen's games at times, there's something just wrong about a rapist outsmarting their victim in court especially after said victim has exposed their pain and humiliation out for all to see in the courtroom.
I don't know what's going to happen, but it would be about time Kristen outsmarted someone. Anyone! She sure should have done it with Dr. Dan.

I also am having a hard time thinking she was brought back just to be dragged off to court.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Aug 11 2014, 09:40 AM
Holaamigas
Yoryla

I don't know what's going to happen, but it would be about time Kristen outsmarted someone. Anyone! She sure should have done it with Dr. Dan.

I also am having a hard time thinking she was brought back just to be dragged off to court.
Maybe outsmarting Eric is the wrong phrase. Maybe she beats the charges because there's no evidence. And Eric doesn't remember much. He knows he didn't consent but he doesn't have hard evidence that she drugged him. Although, she confessed to Daniel and that should count.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Looking forward to the Hope and Aiden scenes.

Since when does a suspect sit in on a grand jury session? Maybe they mean preliminary hearing.

SKBaldwin

So now Kate's hating on Will too...

Even Sonny's giving Will grief!

All I have to say is... :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JanHanna23

Aus TV Week Mag Spoilers

Monday
Sami is forced to change tactics with EJ.
Hope uncovers Aiden's Lie.
Kate confronts Will about the defamatory article.
Eve surprises Theresa by sending her on a mysterious mission to speak with Paige.

Tuesday
Nicole finally gets a chance to confront Kristen.
Jennifer presents Eve with a one-time deal.
Brady struggles with his emotions now Kristen is back.
Aiden and Hope awkwardly try to discuss their feelings.

Wednesday
Will's article is published, causing hell to break loose.
Abigail gets a huge shock.
Eve makes her decision regarding Jennifer's offer.

Thursday
Will and Sonny have a major argument over Will's article.
Ben comes to Abigail's aid when she needs it most.

Friday
Sonny blasts Sami for screwing him over Will.
A desperate Sami turns to EJ for assistance.
Kristen manages to pull off a miracle in court.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Thanks JanHanna23! :)

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Kaha
Aug 11 2014, 09:43 AM
Yoryla
Aug 11 2014, 09:40 AM
Holaamigas
Yoryla

Maybe outsmarting Eric is the wrong phrase. Maybe she beats the charges because there's no evidence. And Eric doesn't remember much. He knows he didn't consent but he doesn't have hard evidence that she drugged him. Although, she confessed to Daniel and that should count.
It's still Daniel's word versus hers. There's no physical proof that Kristen raped Eric. If anything, the video Kristen made of her & Eric is going to be most helpful to her because it makes Eric look like a willing participant. And since Nicole shredded Chyka's notes, they have nothing to use against Kristen.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Love Ej finally giving it to Sami. Bitch did the same thing Abigail did two years ago and never suffered any real consequences yet she feels the right to go on and on about what Abigail did to her. I did originally feel bad for Sami but now she's just coming across as an obnoxious hypocrite.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Not Amused
Aug 11 2014, 10:11 AM
Love Ej finally giving it to Sami. Bitch did the same thing Abigail did two years ago and never suffered any real consequences yet she feels the right to go on and on about what Abigail did to her. I did originally feel bad for Sami but now she's just coming across as an obnoxious hypocrite.
Your marriage ending and your son hating you are not consequences? Besides, one time regrettable sex is not the same as pursuing an engaged man and having sex with him several times. Not to mention, wanting to be his mistress.

I just don't get what Sami can do to Abigail other than call her names. Unless she has a video and she puts in on youtube there's nothing she can do to Abigail.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply