Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R promo video for week of August 11, 2014
Topic Started: Aug 11 2014, 11:55 PM (366 Views)
nananana7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiPxKCnZPTU
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiPxKCnZPTU

Y&R promo video for week of August 11, 2014
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

If i was Hilary, i would have made sure Lily was in the hospital along with her father.
Lily, Lily, Lily, i now present you with the eternal lifetime boot up the behind awardPosted Image. Neil is a grown man and stop trying to regulate every aspect of this life, period. As much as Cane has hurt your family, she has no right to throw shades at Hilary. Lily is acting like she wants her father to spend the rest of his life alone.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Aug 12 2014, 08:23 AM
If i was Hilary, i would have made sure Lily was in the hospital along with her father.
Lily, Lily, Lily, i now present you with the eternal lifetime boot up the behind awardPosted Image. Neil is a grown man and stop trying to regulate every aspect of this life, period. As much as Cane has hurt your family, she has no right to throw shades at Hilary. Lily is acting like she wants her father to spend the rest of his life alone.
Or with her.
How is it Hillary's fault? She didn't even know about the house. Let's blame Cane, he knew about the house AND devon.
When Lily finds that out, she will scream out.................again.................
"You KNEW and you didn't tell MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"! :blah: :blah: :blah:
Edited by Sammie Jo, Aug 12 2014, 08:57 AM.

Lynx612

Didn't Cane tell Neil to call and electrician??? Neil brought this on himself! But, yes Lily needs to mind her own business. Wait until she finds out about Devon and Hilary! YIKES! That is going to be good! LOL

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 12 2014, 08:54 AM
natdot99
Aug 12 2014, 08:23 AM
Or with her.
How is it Hillary's fault? She didn't even know about the house. Let's blame Cane, he knew about the house AND devon.
When Lily finds that out, she will scream out.................again.................
"You KNEW and you didn't tell MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"! :blah: :blah: :blah:

LOL, i was thinking the same thing when i wrote my post but left it out. I guess she figure that the only woman good enough for Neil is the one that do anything to kiss her bony behind :shrug:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Didn't Neil have a home inspection done before he bought this house?!! :facepalm:
What a dumb ass! ITA.....Neil brought this on himself
Lily shut the f%@K up. Just because Neil bought a house, a house that Hillary didn't even know about, it's all Hillary's fault??!! :shrug: Cane take your bitchy wife back to Paris and keep her there. Her character is worthless.
Edited by SnowAngel, Aug 13 2014, 07:43 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Aug 13 2014, 07:36 AM
Didn't Neil have a home inspection done before he bought this house?!! :facepalm:
What a dumb ass! ITA.....Neil brought this on himself
Lily shut the f%@K up. Just because Neil bought a house, a house that Hillary didn't even know about, it's all Hillary's fault??!! :shrug: Cane take your bitchy wife back to Paris and keep her there. Her character is worthless.
Good idea, take her to paris so you guys can screw 24/7! :huh:
I almost puked when they started in with the "gay paree" crap.

I thought the same thing about the home inspection, and, no insurance co would insure that house without proper wiring, if you can't get insurance, you
can't get a mortgage, unless he paid cash for it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply