Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, August 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 12 2014, 11:22 PM (9,430 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

QUICK ACTS TO BEGIN & END WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13 EPISODE...

The teaser/first act of the Wednesday, August 13 episode is just 3 minutes, 39 seconds long and the final act of the episode is only 3 minutes, 15 seconds long (including the end credits). This leaves time for a lot of long acts during the middle of the episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 12 2014, 11:39 PM

The teaser/first act of the Wednesday, August 13 episode is just 3 minutes, 39 seconds long and the final act of the episode is only 3 minutes, 15 seconds long (including the end credits). This leaves time for a lot of long acts during the middle of the episode.
Awesome! I'd be completely fine if the entire focus of the episode was on Kristen and the police station crew!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I bet it will be the SPD scenes that are the longest.

SKBaldwin

Kristen is officially busted! Kastang! ;)

presley23
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 12 2014, 11:22 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Steve and Kayla as Gideon and Emily <3 And outdoor scenes! What's not to love about this picture??

Yoryla
Member Avatar

am103
Aug 13 2014, 12:05 AM
Jason47
Aug 12 2014, 11:39 PM

Awesome! I'd be completely fine if the entire focus of the episode was on Kristen and the police station crew!
I think it will be! :P This is definitely one of those episodes where it should be all about this one subject and there shouldn't be any other filler scenes in between.

I also think the long scenes in the middle mean Kristen and everyone taking their turns talking with her. Can't wait to see it!!! :)

Rosebud
Member Avatar

My fear is it will be a conversation dominated by Kristen, with everyone else just standing there looking at her.

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 12 2014, 11:22 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Thanks for my present, Lysie. :)

pagraves
Member Avatar

I think I'm one of the few rabid Steve and Kayla fans who hated the Emily/Gideon stuff.

But even so, it gave me warm fuzzies seeing the screen grab.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 13 2014, 09:39 AM
My fear is it will be a conversation dominated by Kristen, with everyone else just standing there looking at her.
That's not even a fear, it's my assumption. Or a mix of Daniel and Kristen talking. Maybe a word or two from Sami. But yeah, pretty much what you said.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sorry everyone...the site ate my first post.

But we've got a big confrontation at the police station and Marlena nearly attacking Kristen with Sami stopping her and giving the side eye to EJ.

Then, Eric stares at Kristen (almost like she's a candle!)

Daniel says something about what happened.

Anne refers to John as the corpse as Theresa flashes back to the poker incident, then says softly John can never wake up.

Brady has sweaty, shirtless nightmares.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Typical Sami - always messin shit up. Let her go!! :blulaugh:

I kinda wish we knew why Anne was such a heartless bitch. :-/ Die, Theresa. Just. Die. :flipoff:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Aug 13 2014, 11:10 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Aug 13 2014, 11:08 AM
Typical Sami - always messin shit up. Let her go!! :blulaugh:

I kinda wish we knew why Anne was such a heartless bitch. :-/ Die, Theresa. Just. Die. :flipoff:
it should really turn out that Jen was a jerk to her during elementary school.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Chaos ensues as Kristen is taken to Hope's office. Daniel is confused why everyone is there and everyone is rightfully curious why Kristen would kidnap Daniel. Daniel explains everything and calls her a bitch and nearly faints as Jennifer stares at him.

Hope tells Kristen she's going to be there for awhile. She asks for a lawyer. (Yes, someone finally asks for a lawyer!)

Anne lectures Theresa on why she should have stayed married. Theresa says her sister advised her that she and Brady were played out, and for once Eve was right. Anne wants to know what happened to the once feisty Theresa and says something about them almost being friends and then reminds Theresa she was hired to seduce Daniel so Anne could see Jennifer's head explode.

Nicole tells St. Jonas he did it. St. Jonas apologizes for taking so long but says he hopes Eric can get the life he wants.

Sami says something about killing Kristen. Eric stares.

Brady's lonely phone rings.

Sami says Henderson says Brady left. Everyone weirdly thinks they can talk to Kristen, but Hope tells them she will only be seeing EJ.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 13 2014, 11:13 AM
Chaos ensues as Kristen is taken to Hope's office. Daniel is confused why everyone is there and everyone is rightfully curious why Kristen would kidnap Daniel. Daniel explains everything and calls her a bitch and nearly faints as Jennifer stares at him.

Hope tells Kristen she's going to be there for awhile. She asks for a lawyer. (Yes, someone finally asks for a lawyer!)

Anne lectures Theresa on why she should have stayed married. Theresa says her sister advised her that she and Brady were played out, and for once Eve was right. Anne wants to know what happened to the once feisty Theresa and says something about them almost being friends and then reminds Theresa she was hired to seduce Daniel so Anne could see Jennifer's head explode.

Nicole tells St. Jonas he did it. St. Jonas apologizes for taking so long but says he hopes Eric can get the life he wants.

Sami says something about killing Kristen. Eric stares.

Brady's lonely phone rings.

Sami says Henderson says Brady left. Everyone weirdly thinks they can talk to Kristen, but Hope tells them she will only be seeing EJ.
okay this sounds about how I expected, and actually sounds good. But poor EJ, if he sees Kristen, ain't NO way that's going to help him with Sami!

Editted to add: not that i really think of EJ as poor or care whether Sami forgives him.
Edited by blueskies, Aug 13 2014, 11:18 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami - "Well, blood first, right EJ?" Are you going to her? Rotox comes in, asks if Kristen is there. EJ says he needs to speak to his sister and then stares and goes inside. Nicole says that if Sami's SOB of a husband helps her, she's going to hold Sami responsible.

Hope uncuffs Kristen. She says EJ can't pass anything to Kristen. She leaves. Kristen says Hope doesn't even try to be friendly. Kristen says that kidnapping Daniel seemed like a good idea at the time but he's tougher than he looks. She chatters and EJ glares.

Nicole says to Sami: Bitch, you are no better than him. Sami says what's important is Kristen is here. Jennifer makes a remark about revenge and goes to check on Daniel. Sami and Nicole snipe. Eric says they need to focus on Kristen. Sami says they can't trust the cops. Nicole actually agrees...Roxtox tells everyone to leave. He stops Eric and says he wants to know what happened at the Vatican but that's for later. Sami asks, too. Nicole follows.

Theresa says she can't get Daniel to go out to dinner with her. Anne calls her defeatist. Anne says she doesn't want to evolve...she wants to play the hand she's dealt. Theresa suggests Anne pursue Daniel. Anne agrees that Dan gives her hate/sexy looks and there's a fine line between love and hate but he's not her type because he needs a haircut. (I love you, Anne) and Theresa leaves.

Sweaty Brady thinks about Kristen.

Kristen tells EJ he needs to get her out of there, she needs to see Brady. He tells her she's a psychotic little bitch.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 13 2014, 11:24 AM
Kristen tells EJ he needs to get her out of there, she needs to see Brady. He tells her she's a psychotic little bitch.
:o

Well that's not going to go over well, lol.

Where's Stefano when you need him?

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

LMAO@EJ calling Kristen a psychotic bitch..what are you you nasty ass pig?!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Daniel tells Abe that he wishes they could charge Kristen with kidnapping Daniel, but there there will be no evidence but at least they've got her on the Eric rape. (?????) Abe says they'll investigate.

Theresa runs into sweaty Brady.

Kristen says she knew EJ would be grumpy but he's never rude to her. EJ says all the people out there want her head. She says she trusts her baby bro. He says he's on a downward spiral that started with her and Eric, she says his troubles started when he slept with Abigail. He says that was a mistake, as was not listening to his instincts about her. Kristen reminds EJ that the last time he lost Samantha, she brought her back. She promises to do it again, if he helps her.

Sami asks about Rome. Eric says he will never be a priest again. So, Sami goes of on Nicole and blames her. Eric tries to stop her. Sami continues to monologue about how awful she is. Eric finally says: Sami, that's enough.
Edited by Honeybees, Aug 13 2014, 11:33 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply