Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers week of August 25th
Topic Started: Aug 15 2014, 01:07 AM (4,586 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers for the Week of August 25 29

Bill demands that Liam set aside his pride for a party honoring a loving couple.

Ivy and Aly persuade Liam to tell Hope the truth about Paris.

Hope can't get past the revelation that Liam had been in Paris to meet her at the same time she left to marry Wyatt.

Now that Hope knows the truth, Wyatt becomes concerned about the state of his marriage.

Wyatt warns his gloating mother to steer clear of Liam.

An unexpected gift leads Hope to stand by her decision regarding remaining in her marriage.

Ridge's secret falls into the wrong hands.

Deacon gives Brooke information he hopes will cast Bill in an unflattering light.

Ridge confides to Brooke about the drawing impediment he suffers from as a result of the accident.

Brooke considers forgiving Bill.

Quinn and Deacon launch their scheme to keep Bill and Brooke apart.

With Caroline visiting her mothers, Maya sets her sights on pursuing Rick.

Carter is depressed over his broken engagement.

COMING: Deacon has Brooke in mind as his prize.

Monday, August 25
With help from Ivy and Aly, Liam reveals the truth to Hope; Brooke surprises Bill with news about Ridge.

Tuesday, August 26
Deacon takes advantage of information he overhears; Liam confronts Wyatt about his betrayal to Hope.

Wednesday, August 27
Ivy acts on her attraction to Spencer; Quinn dodges Wyatt's request by distracting him with a gift.

Thursday, August 28
Wyatt bumps into Bob Barker while visiting Liam; Deacon looks to Hope for help in reconnecting with Brooke.

Friday, August 29
Forrester Creations crew throws an end-of-summer bash; Quinn and Deacon enter the next stage of their plan to keep Bill and Brooke apart.
Edited by DawnElicia, Aug 16 2014, 11:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Very happy that Hope decides to stick with her marriage i knew she would im calling November sweeps for it to hit the fan.

vani

Glad to hear Hott is still on. Lope never trusted each other, and with good reason, he turned to Steffy every time there was one little thing wrong, and after all Hopes running away, he never really trusted her either. Hope has daddy abandon issues also, part of the problem of her and her Mom. I really like the new Ivy and her and Liam have great chemistry GO LIVY!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 15 2014, 01:08 AM
Very happy that Hope decides to stick with her marriage i knew she would im calling November sweeps for it to hit the fan.
Thanks for the new spoilers and like you glad that for now at least Hope stays in her marriage.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

vani
Aug 15 2014, 08:49 AM
Glad to hear Hott is still on. Lope never trusted each other, and with good reason, he turned to Steffy every time there was one little thing wrong, and after all Hopes running away, he never really trusted her either. Hope has daddy abandon issues also, part of the problem of her and her Mom. I really like the new Ivy and her and Liam have great chemistry GO LIVY!
Co-sign on your post totally vani, time for Hope to have a life and marriage without a third party and maybe now Liam can go be with Ivy for a while.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I took it to mean she stands by her marriage. Another person take was she stands by her decision to end her marriage I really hope they isn't true. She made the commitment and she wouldn't have married if there weren't some feelings there.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 15 2014, 10:07 AM
I took it to mean she stands by her marriage. Another person take was she stands by her decision to end her marriage I really hope they isn't true. She made the commitment and she wouldn't have married if there weren't some feelings there.
I think it means exactly what it says as you that Hope remains in her marriage it would be too soon and wouldn't make sense for her to dump Wyatt, I think the real drama starts once things come about what Quinn did in a few months.
Edited by Fafokahw, Aug 15 2014, 10:41 AM.

mariac

This is the same story line as before instead of Liam and Steffy it is Hope and Wyatt.. Hope is no better than Liam ....

Tabmow

Fafokahw
Aug 15 2014, 09:07 AM
DawnElicia
Thanks for the new spoilers and like you glad that for now at least Hope stays in her marriage.
Yes, thanks for these. Deacon sets his sights on Brooke. Who could have guessed? Quinn never shot him. Surprise, that one. They are a great evil pair.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Aug 15 2014, 02:22 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
Yes, thanks for these. Deacon sets his sights on Brooke. Who could have guessed? Quinn never shot him. Surprise, that one. They are a great evil pair.
I want Brooke with Deacon right now not a lot of options in town.

hecate

DawnElicia
Aug 15 2014, 04:16 PM
Tabmow
Aug 15 2014, 02:22 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
I want Brooke with Deacon right now not a lot of options in town.
I want Brooke ALONE.

She deserves to be alone, she has broken every Moral,Girl,Sister,Mother code out there not to mention just lacks utter decency.

Maybe if she was alone without a So Called Man, worshipping at the Altar of Brooke she may grow as a person, Finally!

I am, obviously biased as Brooke is kinda repugnant to me these days, but the main reason for that is that she never Changes!

(Sighs)

hecate

DawnElicia
Aug 15 2014, 01:07 AM

Bill demands that Liam set aside his pride for a party honoring a loving couple.

Hope can't get past the revelation that Liam had been in Paris to meet her at the same time she left to marry Wyatt.

Now that Hope knows the truth, Wyatt becomes concerned about the state of his marriage.

An unexpected gift leads Hope to stand by her decision regarding remaining in her marriage.

Deacon gives Brooke information he hopes will cast Bill in an unflattering light.

Ridge confides to Brooke about the drawing impediment he suffers from as a result of the accident.

So I have always thought that Bill had a tad more respect for Wyatt than Liam, he sees him as more of an equal JMO!

But why is he pulling a Ridge and Isn't Liam getting Sick of it?

Let's see what Liam says to that suggestion/command?!?!

(Ponders)
:shrug:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia

I called this spoiler months ago soon as they said LG was going on maternity leave. I even said that Maya would go after Rick as soon as Caroline decide to go to NY to visit her mothers, I'm laughing because Bell is writing it exactly as I had guessed this beyond hysterical and not surprising.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

hecate
Aug 15 2014, 07:29 PM
DawnElicia

So I have always thought that Bill had a tad more respect for Wyatt than Liam, he sees him as more of an equal JMO!

(Ponders)
Liam should just go ahead and embrace Livy he and Ivy have more chem anyways, I like that way that SC and AB play off each other naturally anyway.

hecate

Fafokahw
Aug 16 2014, 08:27 AM
hecate
Aug 15 2014, 07:29 PM
DawnElicia

(Ponders)
Liam should just go ahead and embrace Livy he and Ivy have more chem anyways, I like that way that SC and AB play off each other naturally anyway.
I just don't really like Ivy overly much!
she seems too overly invested in Liam's happiness for a start, didn't she just meet the guy and if she really is up to speed on what went down between Hope/Liam/Steffy then why does she sing his bluddy praises, also isn't she just a tad judgemental as she really only has gossip and hearsay to go on.

She's proper jelly of Hope and I don't think it's just about Liam.

(Shrugs)

I hope they send her in a different direction than Liam, friends maybe but he deserves no consolation prize and that's what she seems willing to be.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Monday, August 25
With help from Ivy and Aly, Liam reveals the truth to Hope; Brooke surprises Bill with news about Ridge.

Tuesday, August 26
Deacon takes advantage of information he overhears; Liam confronts Wyatt about his betrayal to Hope.

Wednesday, August 27
Ivy acts on her attraction to Spencer; Quinn dodges Wyatt's request by distracting him with a gift.

Thursday, August 28
Wyatt bumps into Bob Barker while visiting Liam; Deacon looks to Hope for help in reconnecting with Brooke.

Friday, August 29
Forrester Creations crew throws an end-of-summer bash; Quinn and Deacon enter the next stage of their plan to keep Bill and Brooke apart.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Nice so the fact that Hope married Wyatt means nothing they dont care about breaking up a marriage. Cant stand this Liam worship. Im guessing Hope decides to stay married because it says that Liam confronts Wyatt of his betrayal of Hope wondering what that means.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 16 2014, 11:53 PM
Monday, August 25

Tuesday, August 26

Wednesday, August 27

Thursday, August 28

Friday, August 29
No shock that Liam is going to go all out to aim to break up this marriage. Thanks for the updated spoilers.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

These spoilers are curious I hope they play out differently.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 17 2014, 03:48 PM
These spoilers are curious I hope they play out differently.
I'm thinking once Ivy learns that Hope plans on staying with Wyatt she's going to pounce on Liam.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply