Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers week of August 25th
Topic Started: Aug 15 2014, 01:07 AM (4,505 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers for the Week of August 25 29

Bill demands that Liam set aside his pride for a party honoring a loving couple.

Ivy and Aly persuade Liam to tell Hope the truth about Paris.

Hope can't get past the revelation that Liam had been in Paris to meet her at the same time she left to marry Wyatt.

Now that Hope knows the truth, Wyatt becomes concerned about the state of his marriage.

Wyatt warns his gloating mother to steer clear of Liam.

An unexpected gift leads Hope to stand by her decision regarding remaining in her marriage.

Ridge's secret falls into the wrong hands.

Deacon gives Brooke information he hopes will cast Bill in an unflattering light.

Ridge confides to Brooke about the drawing impediment he suffers from as a result of the accident.

Brooke considers forgiving Bill.

Quinn and Deacon launch their scheme to keep Bill and Brooke apart.

With Caroline visiting her mothers, Maya sets her sights on pursuing Rick.

Carter is depressed over his broken engagement.

COMING: Deacon has Brooke in mind as his prize.

Monday, August 25
With help from Ivy and Aly, Liam reveals the truth to Hope; Brooke surprises Bill with news about Ridge.

Tuesday, August 26
Deacon takes advantage of information he overhears; Liam confronts Wyatt about his betrayal to Hope.

Wednesday, August 27
Ivy acts on her attraction to Spencer; Quinn dodges Wyatt's request by distracting him with a gift.

Thursday, August 28
Wyatt bumps into Bob Barker while visiting Liam; Deacon looks to Hope for help in reconnecting with Brooke.

Friday, August 29
Forrester Creations crew throws an end-of-summer bash; Quinn and Deacon enter the next stage of their plan to keep Bill and Brooke apart.
Edited by DawnElicia, Aug 16 2014, 11:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 17 2014, 12:10 PM
DawnElicia
Aug 16 2014, 11:53 PM
Monday, August 25
With help from Ivy and Aly, Liam reveals the truth to Hope; Brooke surprises Bill with news about Ridge.

Tuesday, August 26
Deacon takes advantage of information he overhears; Liam confronts Wyatt about his betrayal to Hope.

Wednesday, August 27
Ivy acts on her attraction to Spencer; Quinn dodges Wyatt's request by distracting him with a gift.

Thursday, August 28
Wyatt bumps into Bob Barker while visiting Liam; Deacon looks to Hope for help in reconnecting with Brooke.

Friday, August 29
Forrester Creations crew throws an end-of-summer bash; Quinn and Deacon enter the next stage of their plan to keep Bill and Brooke apart.
No shock that Liam is going to go all out to aim to break up this marriage. Thanks for the updated spoilers.
Wish he'd would listen to Bill & not his cheerleaders. I don't like the betrayal comment please be something else.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 17 2014, 04:19 PM
DawnElicia
Aug 17 2014, 03:48 PM
These spoilers are curious I hope they play out differently.
I'm thinking once Ivy learns that Hope plans on staying with Wyatt she's going to pounce on Liam.
Yes ivy please pounce on Liam. I just hope that Hope won't be jealous. Then imagine when Aly sees them getting close Will she go psycho Ivy.

precious

DawnElicia
Aug 17 2014, 06:29 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
Monday, August 25

Tuesday, August 26

Wednesday, August 27

Thursday, August 28

Friday, August 29
No shock that Liam is going to go all out to aim to break up this marriage. Thanks for the updated spoilers.
Wish he'd would listen to Bill & not his cheerleaders. I don't like the betrayal comment please be something else.
I say the same thing!! Let Ivy have Liam and Liam leave Hott alone!!! :)

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
Monday, August 25

Tuesday, August 26

Wednesday, August 27

Thursday, August 28

Friday, August 29
That's all Liam knows how to do is point fingers, whine and boo hoo even though he had every opportunity to not have played it so close time wise and thwarted Quinn's attempts by traveling with Hope on the plane to Paris but he had to nurse his ego and get worshiped by Ally and especially Ivy before being persuaded to go to Paris now he wants to rant to Wyatt and say let me guess.. Bro you betrayed me, you know how much we bonded recently how can you just do what you did and marry Hope blah blah blah blah.
Edited by Fafokahw, Aug 17 2014, 07:37 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 17 2014, 06:31 PM
Fafokahw
Aug 17 2014, 04:19 PM
DawnElicia
Aug 17 2014, 03:48 PM
These spoilers are curious I hope they play out differently.
I'm thinking once Ivy learns that Hope plans on staying with Wyatt she's going to pounce on Liam.
Yes ivy please pounce on Liam. I just hope that Hope won't be jealous. Then imagine when Aly sees them getting close Will she go psycho Ivy.
Oh you know this show, Bell gotta write Hope secretly jealous of Livy until she gets distracted by a little one coming hopefully. As for Ally she won't go psycho she'll just be telling them oh how wrong it is they are together and that Liam should fight harder to find more dirt on Wyatt to get Hope out of that just so wrong marriage, by that point Ally will be shocked, hurt that Ivy will no longer be on her band wagon with her because of course she'll be all sweet on Liam for herself by then.

precious

precious
Aug 17 2014, 06:47 PM
DawnElicia
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
Monday, August 25

Tuesday, August 26

Wednesday, August 27

Thursday, August 28

Friday, August 29
Liam is the reason he di not get to Hope on time!! He had to sleep on it and then go to FC and let the girls talk him into going to Paris!!! will he ever own up and admit that he is the reason lope will never be a couple!! They have trust and communication trouble!!! JMO!!!

precious

Fafokahw
Aug 17 2014, 07:36 PM
DawnElicia
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
Monday, August 25

Tuesday, August 26

Wednesday, August 27

Thursday, August 28

Friday, August 29
That's all Liam knows how to do is point fingers, whine and boo hoo even though he had every opportunity to not have played it so close time wise and thwarted Quinn's attempts by traveling with Hope on the plane to Paris but he had to nurse his ego and get worshiped by Ally and especially Ivy before being persuaded to go to Paris now he wants to rant to Wyatt and say let me guess.. Bro you betrayed me, you know how much we bonded recently how can you just do what you did and marry Hope blah blah blah blah.
In my opinion Bell is writing Aspen 2.O and I don't like this!!! I think Hott has so much chemistry!! :P And Bell needs to make them the couple not Lope!!! JMO.. :)

precious

DawnElicia
Aug 15 2014, 01:07 AM

Bill demands that Liam set aside his pride for a party honoring a loving couple.

Hope can't get past the revelation that Liam had been in Paris to meet her at the same time she left to marry Wyatt.

Now that Hope knows the truth, Wyatt becomes concerned about the state of his marriage.

An unexpected gift leads Hope to stand by her decision regarding remaining in her marriage.

Deacon gives Brooke information he hopes will cast Bill in an unflattering light.

Ridge confides to Brooke about the drawing impediment he suffers from as a result of the accident.

Monday, August 25

Tuesday, August 26

Wednesday, August 27

Thursday, August 28

Friday, August 29
Does any one think Hope will get PG with Wyatt baby??

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

precious
Aug 17 2014, 08:01 PM
precious
DawnElicia
Fafokahw

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Liam is the reason he di not get to Hope on time!! He had to sleep on it and then go to FC and let the girls talk him into going to Paris!!! will he ever own up and admit that he is the reason lope will never be a couple!! They have trust and communication trouble!!! JMO!!!
Liam owning what he does LOL not in a million years oh no it'll be all about blaming the big bad Wyatt because Liam is a putz in every way.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

precious
Aug 17 2014, 08:06 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
Fafokahw

In my opinion Bell is writing Aspen 2.O and I don't like this!!! I think Hott has so much chemistry!! :P And Bell needs to make them the couple not Lope!!! JMO.. :)
I agree just let HOTT stand on their own two feet and not recycle Leffy vs Lope in a new version of Hott/Livy vs Lope it's unoriginal and shows lack of brain cells on Bell and the crew writing part.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

precious
Aug 17 2014, 08:33 PM
DawnElicia

Monday, August 25

Tuesday, August 26

Wednesday, August 27

Thursday, August 28

Friday, August 29
I definitely do since she already came close to being pg earlier this year.

precious

Fafokahw
Aug 17 2014, 10:47 PM
precious
Aug 17 2014, 08:01 PM
precious
DawnElicia

Liam owning what he does LOL not in a million years oh no it'll be all about blaming the big bad Wyatt because Liam is a putz in every way.
I am so sick of Bells re-write trying to white wash Liam!! Can't he give aus a surprise with this triangle instead of the same recycle??

precious

Fafokahw
Aug 17 2014, 10:49 PM
precious
Aug 17 2014, 08:06 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia

I agree just let HOTT stand on their own two feet and not recycle Leffy vs Lope in a new version of Hott/Livy vs Lope it's unoriginal and shows lack of brain cells on Bell and the crew writing part.
Part of me would love to see Hope PG with Wyatt baby!! I want Liam out of her life!!!

precious

precious
Aug 17 2014, 08:33 PM
DawnElicia

Monday, August 25

Tuesday, August 26

Wednesday, August 27

Thursday, August 28

Friday, August 29
I love your description of Liam!! :D

peggyd

Same story line w/large dinner party for newlyweds...Remember Hope had to attend Liam & Steffie's party? Same story but I different person. Wyatt!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

peggyd
Aug 18 2014, 02:20 PM
Same story line w/large dinner party for newlyweds...Remember Hope had to attend Liam & Steffie's party? Same story but I different person. Wyatt!
Yep unfortunately Bell just loves to recycle scripts.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 19 2014, 06:24 AM
peggyd
Yeah Liam was perfectly okay with Hope coming their and wishing him well. Now that the shoe is on the other foot. He cant do the same and he knew how much it hurt Hope and didnt care.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 19 2014, 11:36 AM
Fafokahw
Aug 19 2014, 06:24 AM
peggyd
Yeah Liam was perfectly okay with Hope coming their and wishing him well. Now that the shoe is on the other foot. He cant do the same and he knew how much it hurt Hope and didnt care.
That's why I hope Bill drags him there by the collar and make him sit there and watch HOTT hug and kiss the little weasel can see it from the POV that Hope was forced to with him and Steffy.

Tish

I'm surprised that no one has commented on how pathetic it is for Wyatt to marry Hope knowing that he was her second choice/backup plan. How can he live his life wondering when she's going to come to the realization that she's still in love with Liam after all and leaves him... again. How can he ever trust Hope's feeling for him. These people have no pride or shame.

What would really be hilarious is if every time Liam saw Wyatt, he whispered some comment about how Hope was in bed! It would be mean and disrespectful, and not at all like Liam, but very interesting how it played out.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Tish
Aug 25 2014, 01:13 PM
I'm surprised that no one has commented on how pathetic it is for Wyatt to marry Hope knowing that he was her second choice/backup plan. How can he live his life wondering when she's going to come to the realization that she's still in love with Liam after all and leaves him... again. How can he ever trust Hope's feeling for him. These people have no pride or shame.

What would really be hilarious is if every time Liam saw Wyatt, he whispered some comment about how Hope was in bed! It would be mean and disrespectful, and not at all like Liam, but very interesting how it played out.
I dont consider him to be rebound. I wonder how strong is Liam and Hope love that she didnt wait long enough. Or that she quickly married someone else. Some are quick to blame Wyatt but what about Hope.

This is nothing pathetic about Wyatt cant same the same for Liam. Regarding Liam whispering in Wyatt ear the same can be said for Wyatt to Liam. I think that she got more freer with Wyatt then she ever did with Liam so maybe Wyatt showed her some new stuff.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply