Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Spoilers for Week August 18-22
Topic Started: Aug 15 2014, 03:44 PM (4,219 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

Click to view link: soapssheknows Y&R Recap: TUESDAY, Aug 19, 2014 USA
"Not a booty call"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sandell

T/Y Nana

badaddiction
Member Avatar

TP

I so wanted them not to go down the predictable route of Mariah being Cassie's twin. I thought for sure they wouldn't since Helen and Mariah could actually pass for mother and daughter. Oh, well.

nananana7
Member Avatar

thank you, Sandell for starting the thread and all the day-ahead posts you've made

gtamom

I missed the beginning today, will catch it later BUT Nick is visiting Grace, who has revealed there was a "new age" woman with "spooky green eyes", named Helen, volunteering at the hospital when Sharon gave birth.
She told Nick that Helen yelled at Grace and Doris, (who was there as well) and wouldn't allow them in the delivery room, because the baby was going to be placed for adoption. So, looks like Mariah is Cassie's twin sister, Sharon's daughter.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, Sharon and Mariah are yelling at each other, after Sharon caught Mariah, who thought Sharon was out and Nick was home, coming down the stairs in a silky teddy calling out "I have a surprise for you!" planning to seduce Nick, and after the argument Sharon has thrown Mariah out, says she never wants to see her again.
Edited by gtamom, Aug 19 2014, 01:38 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Poor Michael cannot perform, here comes prostate cancer. :tears:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Aug 19 2014, 12:32 AM
Didn't he have a problem once before?
I guess, this means, that we will get to see Lauren, the aging sex cat, (too old to be a kitten) once again go on the prowl. :shame:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 19 2014, 09:37 AM
3WishGenie
I guess, this means, that we will get to see Lauren, the aging sex cat, (too old to be a kitten) once again go on the prowl. :shame:
Re-enter JFP favorite Carmine Basco :drunk:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Aug 19 2014, 12:01 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 19 2014, 09:37 AM
3WishGenie
Re-enter JFP favorite Carmine Basco :drunk:
Bite your tongue! Carmine, BAAARF!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I really like the way they wrote the Sharon in the confrontation with Mariah. Too bad they cannot write Sharon like this all the time. They really need to stick a fork in the Summer paternity story. It just makes her look dumb.

Sandell

Y&R Wednesday's August 20/th Day-Ahead

The Mommy Jackpot.
Wednesday, August 20 2014

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/update/id/20939/

nananana7
Member Avatar

Sandell
Aug 19 2014, 03:24 PM
Y&R Wednesday's August 20/th Day-Ahead

The Mommy Jackpot.
Wednesday, August 20 2014

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/update/id/20939/

Avery takes a phonecall about Phyllis!

I am *so* ready to see Phyllis active again!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I think they've really overdone all this eavesdropping crap. Seems like everyone is always right there to overhear something pertinent to them.
It's getting old.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 18 2014, 02:32 PM
natdot99
Aug 18 2014, 12:30 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 18 2014, 10:23 AM
natdot99
Aug 18 2014, 10:22 AM
I need the citizens of GC to leave my boo, Stitch the he** alone. What he did happened when he was a juvenile and he paid for his crimes.
Abby throwing shades at Stitch for his crimes is just complete :bs:. He should reminder of her fake kidnapping scheme and shut her down.
AND, it was an ACCIDENT!

Then it makes this storyline pure :bs: :bs: :bs: . If it was an accident, no criminal charges would have been charged against him. Stitch is my boo :wub: :wub:
Now they only mentioned this once and I don't know why they don't have stitch saying it over and over.
He said, he and his dad got into an argument, now, I don't remember if he said he shoved his dad or not, but a lantern or something fell over and set the shed on fire, stitch had already walked away, by the time he saw the fire it was too late to go in there and save his dad.
That's not murder.
He said he didn't tell that at his trial to save his family the embarrassment of everyone knowing what kind of a man his dad was.

I just remember how Abby was going to kill Tucker McCall with her car, even after her mother told her to slow down, she slammed right into him. It was Victor/Ashley that covered for her spoiled behind. I hope Stitch finds out and throws it back in her face. :applause:

Sandell

Y&R Thursday's Day Ahead August 21 ,2014

Ya' Wanna' Shack Up?
Thursday, August 21 2014

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/update/id/20945/

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Aug 20 2014, 12:53 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 18 2014, 02:32 PM
natdot99
Aug 18 2014, 12:30 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 18 2014, 10:23 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Then it makes this storyline pure :bs: :bs: :bs: . If it was an accident, no criminal charges would have been charged against him. Stitch is my boo :wub: :wub:
Now they only mentioned this once and I don't know why they don't have stitch saying it over and over.
He said, he and his dad got into an argument, now, I don't remember if he said he shoved his dad or not, but a lantern or something fell over and set the shed on fire, stitch had already walked away, by the time he saw the fire it was too late to go in there and save his dad.
That's not murder.
He said he didn't tell that at his trial to save his family the embarrassment of everyone knowing what kind of a man his dad was.

I just remember how Abby was going to kill Tucker McCall with her car, even after her mother told her to slow down, she slammed right into him. It was Victor/Ashley that covered for her spoiled behind. I hope Stitch finds out and throws it back in her face. :applause:
OH YEAH! I forgot all about that! Let's tell Stitch! lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm baaaaaaaaack! :) WiFi issues. I too was happy to see Mariah rip into Sharon about everything. But soon it will all come down around them all like the Dome. Secrets come out and hearts get broke :)
Bring it onnnnnnnnnnn :)
Nice to see Nick turning down a free piece of ass ;) Grace was all ready for him

nananana7
Member Avatar

^ Welcome back, Lily!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

ty nanana :)

Sandell

Y&R FRIDAY'S AUGUST 22 DAY AHEAD

Painfully Beautiful.
Friday, August 22 2014

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/update/id/20955/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply