Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers week of September 1st
Topic Started: Aug 21 2014, 01:50 AM (5,834 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers the week of September 1

*Pre-empted Monday, September 1 (Labor Day) and Friday, September 5 due to CBS Sports Coverage of US Open Tennis.

Brooke is caught off-guard when Deacon is at her door, expecting an answer to his proposal.

Caroline returns from her trip to find a frustrated Rick venting about getting no new designs from Ridge.

Only with Caroline's assistance is Ridge able to draw again.

Rick pressures Katie about Ridge's lack of progress.

Katie feels compelled to reveal Ridge's secret.

Hoping to win Bill as an ally, Quinn makes a bold confession to him.

Ivy confides in Aly that she has a personal motive in helping Liam get over his heartbreak.

Hope overhears them and confronts Ivy.

Liam wonders what is up when he observes that Ivy's barbecue is all couples -- except for him and Ivy.

Wyatt tries to charm Hope and remove any lingering doubts about their marriage.

Hope has mixed feelings about Liam moving on.

COMING: Maya seizes an unexpected opportunity that she's been handed.

Tuesday Sept 2 - Hope begins to sense there's more than meets the eye to Brooke and Deacon's recent interactions

Wednesday Sept 3 - After Katie is forced to defend Ridge's designs to a highly critical Rick, the struggling designer seeks out an unconventional approach to complete his sketches

Thursday Sept 4 - Liam feels like the President of the Lonely Hearts Club when he arrives at Ivy's barbecue only to discover that the rest of the party is populated by happy couples.

Tuesday, September 2
Hope wonders if there is something going on between Brooke and Deacon; Katie keeps Ridge's secret.

Wednesday, September 3
Ridge figures out a way to complete his designs; Hope tells Ivy to let Liam heal from his heartbreak before making a move.

Thursday, September 4
Liam feels uncomfortable at a party with all couples; Quinn comes clean to Bill.

Edited by DawnElicia, Aug 28 2014, 09:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks DawnElicia well based on these spoilers I will guess 2 things that the Brill marriage doesn't happen thank goodness and although HOTT are still married Bell is trying to mess with our happiness hopefully a little one on the way stops that. LIVY is where it's at going forward.

natdot99
Member Avatar

:whooohooo: :whooohooo: :whooohooo: This only proves about what some fans have been saying all along about Hope, she the queen of waffling. She a married woman and cannot let Liam move on without her, just call her Brooke 2.0 because that exactly what her mother did to Ridge.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

And the merry-go-round is about to restart. AGAIN! This time with Ivy thrown in.
Is anybody else tired of this merry-go-round?

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

metitle
Aug 21 2014, 08:49 AM
Quote:

And the merry-go-round is about to restart. AGAIN! This time with Ivy thrown in.

The Queen of waffling learned from the best her ex the King Liam Spencer.

vani

SOOOO, Clueless Liam, doesn't get why him and Ivy are at a couples BBQ? yes folks, he's THAT dumb! :shrug:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 21 2014, 09:34 AM
metitle
Aug 21 2014, 08:49 AM
Quote:

The Queen of waffling learned from the best her ex the King Liam Spencer.
Well said let's just cross our fingers at some point Hope realizes how ugly the waffling was when it was done to her and appreciate that she does have a man that only decisively wants her name Wyatt Spencer unlike William Spencer III who is just a dunce.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

vani
Aug 21 2014, 01:53 PM
SOOOO, Clueless Liam, doesn't get why him and Ivy are at a couples BBQ? yes folks, he's THAT dumb! :shrug:
Yep I like to call him Mr. Dunce :blulaugh:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

This is all just so stupid...
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 21 2014, 06:26 PM.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

I so see Hope getting pregnant and it's Liam's. That is what this soap would so do. I mean she had to sleep with Liam sometime the week before her wedding to Wyatt, so the drama will be in the fact that if she got pregnant and it's Liam's, would she still stick with Wyatt as her choice since she wouldn't even be married to him if she had waited just an hour or two for Liam. I don't like her with Wyatt, but it was her choice to marry this guy on a whim, and that's what it was, a whim. She never would have run to Wyatt if he wasn't there pushing her towards this decision. She was supposed to be in love with Liam but she married Wyatt, so she should have to stay with Wyatt and suffer watching Liam move on. That's what you get for not giving the love of your life a day to show up or even try to call him. Both Hope and Liam suffer from I Make Stupid Decisions If You Don't Show Up On Time Syndrome. Both have gotten married on these exact circumstances and they're both idiots.
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 21 2014, 06:28 PM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Hope and Liam never slept together I believe. I thought they were waiting until the wedding. So fingers crossed its all Wyatt.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 21 2014, 07:39 PM
Hope and Liam never slept together I believe. I thought they were waiting until the wedding. So fingers crossed its all Wyatt.
Correct about Hope and Liam not sleeping together recently. If Hope got pregnant by Liam she would have to cheat on Wyatt at this point to do it. I definitely would not want the show to go there.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Oh, so they didn't sleep together? Well, what was she waiting for? She's not a virgin anymore and she slept with Wyatt. Kind of late to say let's wait for the wedding.
I still haven't been able to watch since I found out Hope married Wyatt. I think I'm just so over the recycling and waffling of every character. There is no such thing as love on this show because everyone hops from one person to the next in a matter of days.
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 22 2014, 12:05 AM.

hecate

Fafokahw
Aug 21 2014, 03:20 PM
vani
Aug 21 2014, 01:53 PM
Yep I like to call him Mr. Dunce :blulaugh:
I call him "Liam Spenther the Turd"
a pathetic POS and a sorry waste of skin!

A few other things also
The Waffler
The Whiner
The Scarecrow
The Faithless Fickle Fooker

I'm sure I can come up with some others too!

(Toothy Grin)

hecate

As I was once one of her biggest fans and co founder of the fellowship, it's sad to say this is TYPICAL Hope!

Can't see the wood for the trees.

Liam has always been severely obtuse AKA a Total Thicko.

I'm glad that by the sounds of it there is no Brill for now anyways that pairing was utterly disgusting from the get go JMHO of course!

(Sighs)

metitle
Member Avatar

I have believe Liam is the biggest idiot.
Anyone who can be manipulated by Hope isn't worth mentioning.
Imagine the hair-flipping twit is once again playing the awful game of lets toy with men while she can.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Aug 22 2014, 12:04 AM
Oh, so they didn't sleep together? Well, what was she waiting for? She's not a virgin anymore and she slept with Wyatt. Kind of late to say let's wait for the wedding.
I still haven't been able to watch since I found out Hope married Wyatt. I think I'm just so over the recycling and waffling of every character. There is no such thing as love on this show because everyone hops from one person to the next in a matter of days.
I guess they want it to be special. Waiting for their wedding night after all the time apart. It works for me so if she gets pregnant its wyatt's baby.

Tabmow

DawnElicia
Aug 22 2014, 10:27 AM
Ashtonion
I guess they want it to be special. Waiting for their wedding night after all the time apart. It works for me so if she gets pregnant its wyatt's baby.
I thought when Hope got back with Liam he told he told her he didn't want her to move in with him - that could wait until after the marriage to which she replied something like: " Oh you know me so well, that's why I love you."
But I don't recall sex being specifically ruled out .....

Tabmow

DawnElicia
Aug 22 2014, 10:27 AM
Ashtonion
I thought when Hope got back with Liam he told he told her he didn't want her to move in with him - that could wait until after the marriage to which she replied something like: " Oh you know me so well, that's why I love you."
But I don't recall sex being specifically ruled out .....

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Knowing this show, she'll remember a night where she and LIam slept together, even when the audience wasn't clued in. They can't give Hope and Wyatt a baby free and clear. This is B&B afterall where babies always have two possible fathers, thanks to Brooke.
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 22 2014, 03:25 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply