Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, August 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 27 2014, 10:31 PM (7,969 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

The Isaac/JT baby switch story era.
Kristian & Renee look flawless in that pic.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

Renee did pull off "DiMera whacko" nicely! LOL

james0479
Member Avatar

Renee sure did! She was really good handling that story. It WAS wild seeing her go from nice to Dimera crazy to nice again. But I always loved Lexie.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Loved this SL and Renee played Lexie wonderfully during and in the aftermath.

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
FANCYFACE & BRADY

Loved & miss Lexi!This was such a great storyline!!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

And also Kristian & Peter were wonderful in the baby swap sl and in the aftermath. I'll never forget the moment where he askingly yells to Hope if John is JT's father. That was some good stuff, and right before Christmas, so Bope had an entire/most of an episode dedicated to them :wub:

blueskies
Member Avatar

loved this storyline! Renee is an amazing actress and played the heck out of Lexie. I still can't believe that they pushed her to the point where her only role was that of "doctor". During her entire run, she was easily one of my top favorites (with Hope of course!)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Lexie definitely became one of my favorites when Aunt Frankie came to the scene, lol. And when she travelled with Abe to Aremid, and then the reveal later, well that just sealed it. Pre that, I only saw her with Mike at the hospital :)

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
FANCYFACE & BRADY

Oak Alley
Aug 28 2014, 08:05 AM
And also Kristian & Peter were wonderful in the baby swap sl and in the aftermath. I'll never forget the moment where he askingly yells to Hope if John is JT's father. That was some good stuff, and right before Christmas, so Bope had an entire/most of an episode dedicated to them :wub:
They all played the hell out of that storyline!Great writing and acting by all!!Ahhh the good Days! :wub:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

^^ Exactly! Thankfully I've got those episodes on VHS.

james0479
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Aug 28 2014, 08:23 AM
Lexie definitely became one of my favorites when Aunt Frankie came to the scene, lol. And when she travelled with Abe to Aremid, and then the reveal later, well that just sealed it. Pre that, I only saw her with Mike at the hospital :)
Aunt Frankie!!! Lol. ;)

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

anyone up to the challenge of doing point by point since Honeybees has to work. I don't have cable right now. after my job was cut I can't afford it.

james0479
Member Avatar

I would TOTALLY do a play by play and have some snarky fun with it but some of you guys will get the show before I do!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Not sure how accurate all the tweets are, but today we've got:
Haiden, Paige/JJ/Theresa, & Abby/Ben continuations, EJami's pub lunch, & Egg Momma trying to protect Saint Orange the Egg Baby from the evil Eve. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Oh, and Pop-Up Roman spies EJami at the pub. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JJ is playing the guitar for Eve.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lol...this just made me laugh..

Quote:

Egg Momma trying to protect Saint Orange the Egg Baby from the evil Eve. lol.

If someone who has no clue what we say or do just popped in today for the first time to read this thread they'd be wondering if we were all high or drunk, lol

I love DR

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

james0479
Aug 28 2014, 11:16 AM
I would TOTALLY do a play by play and have some snarky fun with it but some of you guys will get the show before I do!
You could still do a later point by point.

**Ronda gives her best sad puppy look.**

james0479
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Aug 28 2014, 11:34 AM
james0479
Aug 28 2014, 11:16 AM
You could still do a later point by point.

**Ronda gives her best sad puppy look.**
Haha. Well you know ill at least chime in ;).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply