Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Molly Burnett's return set for November sweeps
Topic Started: Aug 28 2014, 01:11 PM (4,248 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

JASON47 EXCLUSIVE: MOLLY BURNETT'S RETURN SET FOR NOVEMBER SWEEPS:

Posted Image

"Days" fans have known that Molly Burnett's return as Melanie Jonas has been hinted about since May, but have been waiting on confirmation of her first airdate. Burnett will first air during November sweeps. With Chad also returning, will the former duo start dating again, or will Melanie set her sights on someone new?

http://www.jason47.com

Edited by Jason47, Aug 28 2014, 01:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh buggar.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Ugh!!!! Thanks for posting Jason. I appreciate the warning.
Edited by MissLola, Aug 28 2014, 01:27 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I will never dislike your posts Jason even though I hate the news LOL. My decision to stop watching awhile back is right. No reason to tune back in. Can we break Gabi out of jail , make Nick come back from the dead and they both return to finish Melanie off? Now I might watch that. :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
Edited by guessgirl, Aug 29 2014, 11:08 AM.

MojoMissy
Member Avatar

Other than Ben, there's no one else for her to date.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! Can't wait to have her back!! :D :D :D ;'-) ;)))))

Phoenix Fyre

The Devil is real, my friends! The return of Dr. Tang Wang's hellspawn is proof of this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

Of course her return had to happen during sweeps. Of course.
Edited by OliveAnn, Aug 28 2014, 01:43 PM.

Ifyouleavemenow

Well if they decide to pair her with Brady, you know she will only last a year. All of Brady's love interests usually leave town or die within a year.

Thuggie101
Member Avatar

The Jonas hour continues! Be prepared for Daniel, Melanie and Maggie to completely have Salem in the palm of their hands come this Novemeber sweeps! #puke PLEASE SOAP gods! MAKE A remgine change happen before they start writing Days's 50th! Just imagine what they're planning....

For days 50th! Daniel and Jennifer married in front of the entire world! Everyone is ever so happy. -__-

fundays13
Member Avatar

MojoMissy
Aug 28 2014, 01:29 PM
BINGO . :drunk: Can't you just see the dannifer angst? :facepalm:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I hope they crash and burn during Nov sweeps...

OliveAnn

Thuggie101
Aug 28 2014, 01:51 PM
The Jonas hour continues! Be prepared for Daniel, Melanie and Maggie to completely have Salem in the palm of their hands come this Novemeber sweeps! #puke PLEASE SOAP gods! MAKE A remgine change happen before they start writing Days's 50th! Just imagine what they're planning....

For days 50th! Daniel and Jennifer married in front of the entire world! Everyone is ever so happy. -__-
Posted Image

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Ifyouleavemenow
Aug 28 2014, 01:47 PM
Well if they decide to pair her with Brady, you know she will only last a year. All of Brady's love interests usually leave town or die within a year.
OH! OH! I vote for THAT storyline then! #TeamMelady

Sparrow

MojoMissy
Aug 28 2014, 01:29 PM
Well of course. During her first run, all of Stephanie's boyfriends fell in love with her until Stephanie was finally written out, and then Abigail's boyfriend fell in love with her. Why would this run be any different? I fully expect that Ben will fall head over heels for her. All the boys love her. She's goddamn perfect.

Fuck me.

(Begrudging disclaimer: it would make soap opera sense for Daniel's daughter and Jennifer's daughter to be involved in a love triangle. I would be behind this if only Melanie wasn't going to be the winner every time.)

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see how many dislikes the first post gets. Sorry, Jason, nothing personal.

I wish the title of this thread was "Molly Burnett's return cancelled."

Ocean

This is nightmare. Jonas family they're going to take over salem. Fetch already become super saver hero detective of salem and with annoying Melanie is going to get worse. Damn writers for paying too much attention to Egg Jonas family. Melanie better stay away from hot sexy Brady. God help us!
Edited by Ocean, Aug 28 2014, 02:42 PM.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

How ever will Maxine divide her propping time between Dr. Dan & his precious spawn? That's some angst I want to see. :doh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

and this is why i will not return to Days of Our Lives...

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Thuggie101
Aug 28 2014, 01:51 PM

In a perfect world, Melanie would only come back for Daniel's funeral. Sadly, this is TomSell's version of what Salem USA looks like, and they haven't listened to us yet. I have invested over three decades into this soap, only to watch characters I LOATHE take over. Melanie is almost as annoying as Daniel and I hated her before she turned into a Jonas.

I am not a big fan of Alison Sweeney, but if TomSell thinks Molly is able to come along and carry the show we are in for a very shitty version of "Days". Melanie can be Maggie's grand-daughter all day long, but that will never make Melanie a legacy character!!!!!!

Eileen, Ali, and James are as good as gone, and the last two of the trio need to take a break from this show..........BUT the way they are filling the void is destructive. Do they want to piss off the very, very loyal fans they have left? Do they want the 50th to be the last show?

At this rate, we are going to see this sink like a rock. CORDAY: GET RID OF TOMSELL!!! The way they have orchestrated Eileen's return and the way they are trying to rebuild the show after November is intolerable!

How about Marlena, John, Hope, Kayla, and other vets? Is this all about the Jonas clan, Eve, Theresa, and friends, or are you going to actually show vets we recognize after November? If they just throw newbies at us and showcase every Jonas they can find, we will watch this show crash and burn. Fire Them before it's too late. If the right characters have the right stories, this show will move on and not miss a beat! TomSell is unwilling to even try to write for characters many of us enjoy. They are incapable of balance and recognizing what makes this show feel complete.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply