Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Kristen makes a huge move
Topic Started: Aug 29 2014, 12:37 AM (2,360 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Kristen.

The article says first that Marlena and Brady are prepared for the worst regarding John, as the doctors don't know what to do.

Kristen talks to Marlena and shares surprising information with her. She asks Marlena for a surprising request as well. (The article doesn't say what these are.)

Still traumatized by his encounter with Kristen, Brady sees Theresa. He sees her in a better light compared to Kristen, and they have a romantic moment.

But then Brady has a change of heart and backs off of the relationship.

Kristen and Theresa then meet. "Kristen thinks Theresa is trash," says Eileen Davidson. Jen Lilley says that there is tension between the characters because both are in love with Brady.

At the end of the week, Eric tells Kristen something surprising...

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hummm
Member Avatar

This sounds interesting, but mostly J&M are in it and hopefully more strong stories are to come, but I won't hold my breath with these insane writers.

JaimeLannister
Member Avatar

The irony of Kristen regarding Theresa as trash. ED's return has been such a bust.

Graceland
Member Avatar

JaimeLannister
Aug 29 2014, 03:41 AM
The irony of Kristen regarding Theresa as trash. ED's return has been such a bust.
Kristen's not trash. She's crazy, but not trash.

"You threw me away, like I was a piece of trash." - Kristen to John

JaimeLannister
Member Avatar

Graceland
Aug 29 2014, 04:33 AM
JaimeLannister

I don't think either Theresa or Kristen are trash. I also don't think Kristen is in any position to deem others as trash with life she has led.

nananana7
Member Avatar

I agree that women aren't trash.

However, I don't want sociopath Kristen on my screen.

Edited by nananana7, Aug 29 2014, 04:43 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Women who rape priests are worse than trash in my book.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Cannot wait for the Kristen/ Theresa scenes and for Kristen to put her in her place!!! :cheer: :P :cheer:

Oh, and a good assesment, Kristen, she *is* trash. I bet that "better light" will evaporate the minute Brady finds out Thereannie set him up for almost killing his own father. And Thereannie is *not* in love with Brady, she's after his money, used him for doing drugs, booze and sex, and then framed him for killing his own father. She has *never* seemed in love with anyone except drugs.

phloe3

Yoryla, it's JL's usual stuff. EM has never ever said Brady is in love with Teresa

Kaycee

Clearly, Kristen has found help for John, or a cure.. But will demand All charges dropped, and maybe her name cleared in exchange. She may even ask for a wedding from Brady.. Though we know thats a waste since she is leaving again.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I can't wait for these scenes! Gimme all the John/Marlena/Kritter stuff you want, Days - they have a great history (unlikeanythinginvolvingdrdouche) and I just love me anything & everything John & Marlena.

Kritter knows trash because she herself is trash, so this is apropos.

I'd wager that Eric forgives Kritter for drugging and raping him... SMH at him and Sami for being such idiots where this crime is concerned, but whatever. She's leaving soon enough and he's ...there are no words. I want to call him boring, but GV is too hot for that title. I will, however, laugh my ass off at Eric's hypocrisy if he does indeed forgive Kritter, but not Nicole.

Brady...Brady...Brady... neither of them are worth it, but quite frankly, neither are you. Clean up your act, and bury yourself in your work, then find a woman who loves you for you, not as part of a scheme, or for your money. I really hope they bring someone on who is just for Brady - give him a good storyline and a kid, then write them all off & bring back Belle, Shawn and Claire for a while.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

phloe3
Aug 29 2014, 07:13 AM
Yoryla, it's JL's usual stuff. EM has never ever said Brady is in love with Teresa
Yes. I don't remember but one or two interviews where EM has even mentioned JL, and at least one of them was after asked.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm going to wait and see how it plays out before i decide on this....idk....if she really does make them drop the charges I sincerely hope it's Eric and only Eric who weighs in and makes the decision. Marlena and Brady, no matter how much they want John back, should not encourage him. As it is, I don't know that I'm okay with this...I'd rather see her bribe a judge, lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

astropastel
Member Avatar

Of course Marlena will beg Eric to do whatever is needed i.e. forgive Kristen because its always been about John.

astropastel
Member Avatar

Graceland
JaimeLannister

Trash is too kind a word to use on someone who drugs and rapes anyone let alone a priest. Though I think Theresa is trash its just Kristen's worse.

Renaissance Girl

JaimeLannister
Aug 29 2014, 04:40 AM
Graceland
JaimeLannister

I don't think either Theresa or Kristen are trash. I also don't think Kristen is in any position to deem others as trash with life she has led.
Just curious but why do you think Theresa's not trash?

Even though I think Kristen's much worse than Theresa, I don't think either of them deserve Brady. He's SO not worth it.

Again Brady, screw you for playing around with Theresa's feelings. And Theresa, I hope you tell Kristen that she's trash too. A bigger trash than you as a matter of fact.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I bet the entire "romantic moment" is just a plot point so that Kristen sees them together and it gets her undies in a knot which leads to their confrontation.

LOL that JL says they are both in love with Brady. What a lucky dork :rolleyes: it's like watching 2 rats fight over a piece of rancid cheese.

I don't think Eric is going to forgive Kristen. I think he's going to do it because saving John outweighs his need to press charges.... Charges which will most likely have no effect anyway because DiMera's never go to prison.

Renaissance Girl

Yoryla
Aug 29 2014, 07:10 AM
Cannot wait for the Kristen/ Theresa scenes and for Kristen to put her in her place!!! :cheer: :P :cheer:

Oh, and a good assesment, Kristen, she *is* trash. I bet that "better light" will evaporate the minute Brady finds out Thereannie set him up for almost killing his own father. And Thereannie is *not* in love with Brady, she's after his money, used him for doing drugs, booze and sex, and then framed him for killing his own father. She has *never* seemed in love with anyone except drugs.
I hope Theresa makes the first move on Kristen! I want her face down on the ground! :cheer:

Ummm, Rosebud, why did you dislike Yoryla's post? I thought you might agree with what he/she said... :-/

Rosebud
Member Avatar

astropastel
Aug 29 2014, 10:59 PM
Of course Marlena will beg Eric to do whatever is needed i.e. forgive Kristen because its always been about John.
So, she should just let John die? okay then. :rolleyes:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Renaissance Girl
Aug 29 2014, 11:23 PM
Yoryla
Aug 29 2014, 07:10 AM

I hope Theresa makes the first move on Kristen! I want her face down on the ground! :cheer:

Ummm, Rosebud, why did you dislike Yoryla's post? I thought you might agree with what he/she said... :-/
LOL! Well, no because Yorla's post implies that Kristen is somehow better than Jeanie and that Kristen's love for Brady is somehow more legitimate than Jeanie's. I see them both as frauds. Neither of them know what real love is.
Edited by Rosebud, Aug 29 2014, 11:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply