Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Utopia Discussion; New Fox Reality Series with FEEDS!
Topic Started: Aug 30 2014, 03:05 AM (99 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The streams started yesterday with 2 cams for free and 4 if you pay monthly or know where to look. If you sign up on the Fox site HERE you can view the 2 Free feeds they offer.

Cast List

Utopia is an upcoming American reality series that is expected to premiere on Fox on September 7, 2014. It is based on the Dutch version of the series and created by John de Mol. Conrad Green is executive producer.

The series follows a cast of 15 men and women who are placed in isolation and filmed twenty-four hours a day for one year. The cast must create their own society and figure out how to survive. The series will be shown twice a week, but there will be online streaming 24/7 with 129 hidden and unhidden cameras all over the Utopia compound. The live streams will begin on August 29, the day when the 15 pioneers will enter Utopia. Over 5,000 people auditioned for the series. Every month three pioneers will be nominated and could be sent back to their everyday lives. The live streamers will decide which new pioneers get their chance to become Utopian.[1]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(U.S._reality_TV_series)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm still confused on what everyone is like aside from their profiles because I wasn't watching from the start of the feeds. One woman named Amanda is pregnant and wants to have her baby there. There's a guy who goes by Red who's a redneck and makes moonshine who a few of them are drunk from right now and are talking on the docks while I think the others are asleep.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I hope this is better than BB. I would be willing to watch it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply