Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Fall previews; Susan returns
Topic Started: Sep 3 2014, 07:59 PM (7,140 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Pretty much a re-hash of SOD except for the addition that Susan will be appearing.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/episoderecaps/fl/Days-of-Our-Lives-2014-Fall-Previews.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

OMG

I was starting to wonder if the previous report was wrong.
Edited by blueskies, Sep 3 2014, 08:07 PM.

nananana7

"Nicole tests Eric's feelings for her and makes inroads with Daniel, who finally starts to accept her again..."

I have no words.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I know It would probably be too much for Eileen and I respect that... I know I'm being greedy... I WILL be happy with just seeing Susan again. .... But I really do hope she shares a scene with Kristen.

I want name calling from Susan XD
Edited by Mean, Mean, Mean!, Sep 3 2014, 08:11 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I think most of Days sucks right now and AS and JS's last months on the show have been a huge disappointment, but the idea of seeing stuffy EJ interact with his kooky mom makes me smile.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ugh.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

nananana7
Sep 3 2014, 08:06 PM
"Nicole tests Eric's feelings for her and makes inroads with Daniel, who finally starts to accept her again..."

I have no words.
Oh, for the love of....

Spoiler: click to toggle

#freeNicole
#killDaniel

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

tomsawyer
Sep 3 2014, 08:15 PM
I think most of Days sucks right now and AS and JS's last months on the show have been a huge disappointment, but the idea of seeing stuffy EJ interact with his kooky mom makes me smile.
Maybe he won't interact with him and she'll just show up for his funeral

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Oh good, I was hoping that the fall previews would address Jennifer's relationship with Daniel.

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
I Would Carry You To The Ends Of The Earth Dont You Know That

ArnoldFinnegan
Sep 3 2014, 08:34 PM
Oh good, I was hoping that the fall previews would address Jennifer's relationship with Daniel.
:hahano: No more Dannifer!! :bat:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 3 2014, 08:32 PM
tomsawyer
Now that's just mean, mean, mean, LL. Bite your tongue!

Seriously, though, didn't SOD say the person showing up would express disappointment to EJ about his affair? So it's a pretty safe bet, she'll interact with EJ not just EJurn.
Edited by tomsawyer, Sep 3 2014, 09:39 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
She"ll probably come to collect Ej's urn.

tylerbo20

I've heard Daniel is the one to bring Susan back to
Town and Melanie and her share heartwarming scenes where Melanie barley opens her mouth while speaking lines and sounds like a baby

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Susan!!! This makes me very happy!

Restless84
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 3 2014, 08:41 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

Seriously, though, didn't SOD say the person showing up would express disappointment to EJ about his affair? So it's a pretty safe bet, she'll interact with EJ not just EJurn.
Or the person KC was talking about who is upset about EJ's affair with Abigail is just Chad. I'm not sure why the affair would upset Susan. Didn't she think Sami was mean, mean, mean?

These previews seem to be the ones from both SOD and SID.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Restless84
Sep 3 2014, 09:51 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 3 2014, 08:41 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

Or the person KC was talking about who is upset about EJ's affair with Abigail is just Chad. I'm not sure why the affair would upset Susan. Didn't she think Sami was mean, mean, mean?

These previews seem to be the ones from both SOD and SID.
The reference to the person who is disappointed about the affair was in a different part of the SOD preview from the EJ-Chad conflict, so I assume it's referring to Susan. And yes, she was never a big Sami fan.

am103
Member Avatar

I just want a scene where Kristen picks up EJ's urn and starts shaking it at Susan while yelling, "ASHES, SUSAN! ASHES!"

concerned
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Sep 3 2014, 08:22 PM
nananana7
Sep 3 2014, 08:06 PM

I have no words.
Oh, for the love of....

Spoiler: click to toggle

#freeNicole
#killDaniel
I love Chloe. As above not as in Nadia Borlin.

concerned
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
20 viewing days to go............ (28 max).

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Is there seriously only 4 weeks left of shows until EJ is gone?...thank The Lord!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 4 2014, 12:46 AM.

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply