Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Preview (9/8/14)
Topic Started: Sep 5 2014, 04:35 PM (1,338 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-9814/2810244
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Looks like the gig is up for Theresa.
Charges:
*aggravated assault
*tampering with evidence
*making false statements to the police
*messing up a crime scene
*since John almost died they could also call it attempted murder
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Looks AMAZING!!! Thanks for this!!! GET HER Kristen!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Theresa is such a train wreck :blulaugh:

Restless84
Member Avatar

Here is the YT version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EdYNbX5-1M

waterlilly
Member Avatar

What da hell? That girl has more street smarts than that. Must be the hormones

blueskies
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 5 2014, 04:49 PM
Theresa is such a train wreck :blulaugh:
seriously, wth. She needs to work on her poker face, majorly.

Renaissance Girl

waterlilly
Sep 5 2014, 06:16 PM
What da hell? That girl has more street smarts than that. Must be the hormones
Could it be that she's pregnant with Brady Junior already? :blulaugh:

Sorry if I keep on annoying people by referring to Thrady's future spawn as Brady Junior, but I have a feeling that Theresa might have a boy. I might be wrong though. She might be just as likely to have a girl.

concerned
Member Avatar

Restless84
Sep 5 2014, 05:00 PM
Slippery glasses in Salem this week.

Is this the new Bump.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Oh please! Dropping a glass. :rolleyes:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh Theresa, could you be any more transparent? Eve, Anne and now Kristen all see through you completely.

I love JL. She gorgeous and can act and makes an effort to add layers to Theresa. But darn it, in this situation, Theresa does not have the Salem Brain.

Kristen will need one pinky finger to crush her.

Renaissance Girl

Honeybees
Sep 5 2014, 07:37 PM
Oh Theresa, could you be any more transparent? Eve, Anne and now Kristen all see through you completely.

I love JL. She gorgeous and can act and makes an effort to add layers to Theresa. But darn it, in this situation, Theresa does not have the Salem Brain.

Kristen will need one pinky finger to crush her.
Yeah, I'm surprised that Anne's still Theresa's friend at this point even if she thinks that something isn't quite right. I think Anne's comment about her drinking towards Aiden might be a sign of things to come.

I have a feeling that maybe Theresa goes freaking nuts and has a major breakdown and basically becomes the town pariah, she might turn towards the only friend she may have in town. Then Theresa & Anne are going to become really hammered and they're going to wake up in bed together before you know. Or maybe it's just my sick imagination. Take your pick.

My hatred for Kristen has grown exponentially within the last few weeks and there's a part of me that wants to kick Kristen's ass for Theresa.

Sariah
Member Avatar

It sucks that they have Theresa doing all this stuff, because JL can actually act. I was trying to imagine that showdown if Daniel was the one at fault, and SC's "nervous" would be him squinting and cocking his head to one side.

Renaissance Girl

Sariah
Sep 5 2014, 08:37 PM
It sucks that they have Theresa doing all this stuff, because JL can actually act. I was trying to imagine that showdown if Daniel was the one at fault, and SC's "nervous" would be him squinting and cocking his head to one side.

I swear to God the writers must really hate Theresa for her to be doing all of this shit. Damn. I just want to see a major change to this character, and soon. I'm still hoping against hope at this point.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Renaissance Girl
Sep 5 2014, 08:42 PM
Sariah

I swear to God the writers must really hate Theresa for her to be doing all of this shit. Damn. I just want to see a major change to this character, and soon. I'm still hoping against hope at this point.
Let her have a majorly severe breakdown and have to go through rigorous therapy and come back better.

Renaissance Girl

rfsexton
Sep 5 2014, 08:49 PM
Renaissance Girl
Sep 5 2014, 08:42 PM
Sariah

Let her have a majorly severe breakdown and have to go through rigorous therapy and come back better.
I'm really hoping that's what happens at this point. I think Theresa having a major breakdown might happen anyway if what Jen Lilley said in her latest interview is any indication. I just hope what she says does happen on screen. She can still keep her feistiness and whatnot but yes she needs a major breakdown. But my question is who is going to be willing to be her therapist? I think Marlena might still be too pissed at her by that point to do so.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Watch out, Theresa!

Ken Adams
Member Avatar

What I want to know is where is Victor? Why is Kristen AND Theresa at Kiriakis mansion? He would've thrown them out. Lol

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

This is more stupid than her hitting John with the poker! Teresa is way better at hiding things than this. These writers suck! Of course she could spin it to Kristen that if John wakes ups, he might remember that Brady "intentionally tried to kill him and it wasn't self defense" so Brady could face charges? Thinking Kristen wouldn't want Brady in trouble? :shrug:

Who the hell knows with these writers. I'm getting pretty sick of this BS. Now Kristen is going to be some kind of hero? What's next, is stefano reforming too?
Edited by Amanda_gayle, Sep 8 2014, 08:10 AM.

Renaissance Girl

Amanda_gayle
Sep 8 2014, 08:09 AM
This is more stupid than her hitting John with the poker! Teresa is way better at hiding things than this. These writers suck! Of course she could spin it to Kristen that if John wakes ups, he might remember that Brady "intentionally tried to kill him and it wasn't self defense" so Brady could face charges? Thinking Kristen wouldn't want Brady in trouble? :shrug:

Who the hell knows with these writers. I'm getting pretty sick of this BS. Now Kristen is going to be some kind of hero? What's next, is stefano reforming too?
This character assassination with Theresa is getting super old. I am this close to praying to God above that Theresa has a Category 8 major mental breakdown so bad that she will have to be shipped out to a mental ward for a while and hopefully finally heal. I am so sick of this story line. It's like a never ending nightmare. I don't know how much more of this shit I'm able to take. I really hope that anything Jen Lilley said in her interview actually happens, please, something! Anything! Let something happen! Something - has - got - to - give!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply