Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother AU 11 (2014)
Topic Started: Sep 8 2014, 11:35 AM (361 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It started today and I was awake to watch it live online. They are playing in pairs, there will be 12 housemates 10 of which went in already and 4 more are coming tomorrow who I guess are more well known. I can't believe the host is 49 and pregnant. She doesn't look 49 at all. The house is really pretty and looks like a palace compared to the US one. There's also going to be a Heads of House power granted to a couple a each week I guess. The first couple has to make a big choice concerning something BB is tempting them with. The first night is similar to BBUK in another way too and if you watch you'll see what I mean.

You can watch at the site in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Why does every county want to claim to be the first Big Brother in "the world" to do a twist some other house did years earlier?

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

These people are acting like they're dying and they have protein. Suck it up for a week!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Is anybody watching?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm behind 2 episodes and need to catch up. I'm still trying to put names with faces too.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

It's been kind of a slow build but I like most of them.

I'm up to episode 17, the last one on the torrent sites, where they get the shopping order and it has no meat.

I'm hoping Cat's the one to go this week, she doesn't add anything. Katie I feel is on the verge of an explosion.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'm behind and need to get caught up. It has been a slow build but I've liked what I've seen so far especially the dogs.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'm still trying to get caught up. These episodes are longer than the BBUS and BBUK ones for the most part so it feels like it takes longer. I can't believe they went so long from the premiere to the first eviction. That first eviction was kind of humiliating for Gemma IMHO.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'm caught up. The original housemate Ryan not looks like an actor from a long time ago but I can't put my finger on the name even though I can see who he reminds me of in my head. The intruder Leo's real name is Ryan too. Here's an article with a few tidbits about him and how he's been on another show and etc.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/big-brother-naked-video-surfaces-of-intruder-leo-aka-ryan-burkegaffney/story-fn8yvfst-1227077587934

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Jonathan Brandis

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I'm trying to catch up, and if I understand facebook correctly some kind of scandalous affair is occurring in the house?

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I'm now at the end of the hotel task.

I like, and I don't like, how much this reminds me of BBUK during its Channel 4 heyday. This Lawson/Cat thing is something right out of BBUK3-7. Neither seem media aware, it's not coming across showmancey, there's genuine tension because of the girlfriend outside the house. If this were BBUK Cat would have been branded a home wrecker and swiftly evicted so I like that it's been allowed to continue, but at the same time it's exploiting this poor girl outside the house. I don't know if the BBAU audience is allowed to boo, but if they are I'm not really keen on the cheers either have been getting. But it's still been fascinating to watch.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I am soooooo behind like 2 weeks or more. I started falling asleep during episodes and kinda gave it up. That was before the Lawson/Cat thing really came to be though. The last episode I saw was right around when they were telling each other that the feelings for one another were mutual and not long after the first intruder was introduced.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Yeah that's where I was before starting to catch up. I'm about a week beyond that. It's worth the catch up

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply