Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How To Get Away With Murder
Topic Started: Sep 23 2014, 07:00 PM (1,003 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Premieres Thursday,September 25th.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed it.Viola Davis is amazing.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

I liked it too! Viola Davis is amazing and the show kept my attention all the way through. Loved the pacing of it and the end surprised me a lot!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved it! I was at the edge of my seat at every commercial break, and totally shocked by the ending!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ending was awesome,I totally think her husband killed that girl too.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Didn't care for this show. May give it one more watch. Viola Davis and other actors good, but don't like the flashbacks and current stuff mixed. Confusing. Fit good on LOST and does so on ONCE UPON A TIME. But Confusing here.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This show is quite interesting that ending was unexpected. I agree with u Kevin didn't like the mix of flashbacks and current stuff. I will try another episode and see how I like it.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I loved it, VD is an amazing actress.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The second episode was much better than the first. There are so many twists and turns with this show. I really like how each episode has a diff type of case . Next episode is looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Third episode was very neat. The case with the soccer mom was a good one. I liked how she escaped before her trial ever finished. I was shocked that Annelise's lover lied to her about her husband's whereabouts. I like how she will represent Rebecca instead of the football player. I can't wait till the next episode!

Alin89
Member Avatar

Fourth episode was quite an interesting one. I liked stock lady. They picked the perfect actress for it. I wasn't expecting her assistant to off himself like that. Wes is starting to get on my nerves. That ending was a shocker to me. Next episode things seem to be heating up.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked the fifth episode. The case they had was a good one. I liked the way they declared it a mistrial because of what Laurel did. The drama with Annelise and Sam is getting interesting. I think Sam killed Lila. Next one is looking intense as heck.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The sixth episode was pretty good. I liked the appeal for the death penalty case. I guess we know why Asher is so arrogant. I loved how Annelise put the phone in Griffin's car. The way she changed the wallpaper too. Next episode is looking interesting.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Seventh episode wasn't too bad. I knew sooner or later Frank and Castillo would make love. I also knew Rebecca and Wes would start to hook up. I seriously think Rebecca killed Sam. I can't believe that ending that Lila was 6 weeks pregnant. Wes has been through a lot thats for sure. I can't wait for the next episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked this episode 8. The case they were dealing with was unexpected that's for sure. I liked how they showed us Lila scenes. This episode was a good set up for next week's reveal. I think Bonnie killed Lila. I can't wait for the next episode now.

paul89

for killing lila i dont know its hard to see for me but i love what his name the guy who playing the gay guy , the bathroom sex is hot it just how i was with my ex ... etc lol

Alin89
Member Avatar

What a shocking episode 9. Sam's death was shocking. I get the feeling they will put Sam's death on Bonnie. I say that because Annelise doesn't like her. I really think Bonnie was the one who killed lila not Sam. That ending was shocking as hell. I also think Annelise alibied herself by being with Nate. I can't wait till January.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked episode 10. I'm glad Rebecca got off. I really feel bad for the others though. The guilt is eating at them. I can't believe how Annelise is putting on a brave face. The ending didn't see that coming whoa! I can't wait for the next one. 😊😁

Not Amused
Member Avatar

This show is SO good. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Episode 11 was amazing! I liked seeing where the students came from. That case was very ariel castro like. I hated seeing annelise like that drinking and popping pills. That ending whoa shit is going to hit the fan. The next episode can't wait for that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply