Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chicago Fire (season 3)
Topic Started: Sep 24 2014, 10:38 AM (1,092 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great premiere.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm gonna miss Shay never wanted her to die. I felt so bad for Dawson and Severide. I can't wait for more next week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The second episode was pretty good. I felt so bad for Dawson that firehouse is a joke. The new girl doesn't seem so bad. I think it's going to take a long time for Severide to go back to normal. Next episode looks intense and sad how much more can they take.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The third episode was action packed. I'm happy no one from team died. It's good that Mills will still be part of the team. Next one is looking awesome hope severide will be ok.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Fourth episode was a good one! I don't know how things will work with Dawson as candidate on the truck. It's good that Mills will stay on as a paramedic. I feel so bad for severide hope he gets through his grief. Next episode is looking interesting.

HottyToddy
Member Avatar

My favorite show. ( with Chicago PD a close second)
Great acting. Great stories. Great suspense and drama and comedy. I hope CF is around for a while.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Fifth episode was interesting. Matt's sister's husband is a low life. It's good that Dawson will work under Herman. It's a much better situation so there won't be any conflict of interest with Casey. Poor Severide is going downhill. Next episode looks thrilling.

HottyToddy
Member Avatar

I love the new Paramedic. I mean there is no replacing Shay, but the new one is quickly peaking my interest.
Newhouse.....is he a good or bad guy? I hope he doesn't get Mills into any trouble or danger.
Severide, my poor Kelly, get it together!!!!!

Alin89
Member Avatar

The sixth episode was pretty good. I felt so bad for the little kid that got his neck stuck. I'm happy Matt helped his sister. I like Severide with Lindsay not this chick. Poor Millhouse! I can't wait for the next episode with the crossovers.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I can't believe Severide got married. It was the worse mistake he has ever made. I think he belongs with Lindsay. I like how the crossover has started poor lindsay towards the end of this episode. I hope next week is good.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am so angry he got married.

Alin89
Member Avatar

What an action packed episode! I hope Boden's baby will arrive safely. I totally get Severide's wife's fear. I think Brett will be in trouble with that guy. I loved the zumba scene too cool. Next episode poor mills 😢

Alin89
Member Avatar

I finally caught up. I'm happy Severide and that girl broke up. I hate that Casey and Dawson are fighting. Poor Mills hope he and brett will be okay. I also hope that chief boden's son survives. I can't wait till it comes back.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I can't believe casey and dawson are no more. I'm glad Boden's son survived. It's good nothing bad happened to mills and brett. I can't wait for the next episode.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wow,Cannot wait for another crossover.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode wasn't too bad. I'm glad the chaplain survived. Poor Boden with his father dying. It's good that we figured out the fire that killed Shay was arson. The next episode is looking action packed.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I really liked this episode. Shay's sister was pretty. I loved otis's grandmother. I can't believe that bastard was also involved with mills's dad death. I can't wait for the next episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode was great! That baby was so adorable. I couldn't believe how psychcotic that woman was. The poor chief when he lost his father like that. It was great to see shay in that video. Next episode, seems very intense!

Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode was a little annoying. The new chief is an asshole! I can't believe that Welsh showed up. I felt so bad for Otis. I hope the chief returns soon. I can't wait till the next episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I really liked last week's episode. I'm glad that temp captain got his. It was good that Welsh didn't go against the firehouse. It will be good to have Boden back. I felt so bad for mouch in this episode. I can't wait for the next episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply