Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Yesterday, 11:02 PM (5,713 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

There's no shame in my adoration for Ms Patsy Pease. I know, for some, she is hit or miss or just too much and I normally don't like that type of thing but Patsy just makes me happy. She has a needed place on the show with Theresa going Cray to tha triple Cray Cray! #APease Me Please ;)

Rosebud
Member Avatar

When did this take place?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 21 2014, 06:05 AM
Christmas 1997.

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
FANCYFACE & BRADY

Patsy just puts a smile on my face anytime I see her. Kim should be on the show now more than ever!

esp13
Member Avatar

james0479
Oct 20 2014, 11:43 PM
There's no shame in my adoration for Ms Patsy Pease. I know, for some, she is hit or miss or just too much and I normally don't like that type of thing but Patsy just makes me happy. She has a needed place on the show with Theresa going Cray to tha triple Cray Cray! #APease Me Please ;)
I'd be happier if they gave the Brady sister who is already in Salem something to do.

james0479
Member Avatar

esp13
Oct 21 2014, 10:33 AM
james0479
I'd be happier if they gave the Brady sister who is already in Salem something to do.
Ya know what's SAD ( I AM exhausted today tho due to a late night)...I had to think "who in the hell is the other Brady sister?!" No shame... Geez! I loooove Kayla and what can ya say other than it's ridiculous to not see her pretty much ever. I'm going to the closet now and repenting of my forgetfulness. Hope someone will wake me up shortly. ;)

Marlene

james0479
Oct 21 2014, 10:40 AM
esp13
james0479
Ya know what's SAD ( I AM exhausted today tho due to a late night)...I had to think "who in the hell is the other Brady sister?!" No shame... Geez! I loooove Kayla and what can ya say other than it's ridiculous to not see her pretty much ever. I'm going to the closet now and repenting of my forgetfulness. Hope someone will wake me up shortly. ;)

You're not alone. I may have to go into the closet of shame myself. It took me more than a couple of seconds to realize who that post was about. I'm sorry. :embarrassed:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 21 2014, 07:39 AM
Rosebud
Oct 21 2014, 06:05 AM
Christmas 1997.
Thank you! The kids look so different from the ones that visited in 1996.

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

Marlene
Oct 21 2014, 10:43 AM
james0479
esp13
james0479

You're not alone. I may have to go into the closet of shame myself. It took me more than a couple of seconds to realize who that post was about. I'm sorry. :embarrassed:
I don't think you're at fault. The show seems to foget she's a Brady. These days she's more of a Devereux than a Brady.

Renaissance Girl

lysie
Oct 20 2014, 11:02 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Is that Andrew and Jeannie T in front of Kimberly?

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Kristen is with Eve
Theresa and Anne
Clyde and Ben
Victor and Will
Sonny and Abby
Sami and Kate

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Ok will quick:

Will is calling Victor for help for his mom. So Victor is the "unexpected person."

The Sami is arrested in front of Allie...Well guess what it is only a dream.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Abby is over to babysit Ari. Sonny is going on and on about EJ's death. He wants to know how she is feeling.

T was talking to Chad.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Abby is upset over how mean she was to EJ the last time and how she wishes she could take it back.

Clyde is happy to help his son.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Will is telling Victor that none of them know I'm here.

LOL Victor tells Will, "It is just like the old days.....what has your mother done now."

Kate is telling Sami that this is important. Kate is telling Sami that we are going to fix this. Kate wants Sami to start helping. Sami is smarting off to Kate.

Marlene

PansyParkinson
Oct 21 2014, 10:47 AM
Marlene
Oct 21 2014, 10:43 AM
james0479
esp13

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I don't think you're at fault. The show seems to foget she's a Brady. These days she's more of a Devereux than a Brady.

I appreciate the forgiveness.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Earlier, Kristen told Eve that she knows what her sister did to Brady and she is not going to get away with it.

Theresa told Anne that her and Brady slept together. Also that John remembers everything but he isn't going to tell.
Edited by DCgirl, Today, 11:20 AM.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

So I'm guessing that the "life changing vistor" is Victor.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I thought the life changing visitor was next week?

2 users reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Members: Handyman
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply