Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 24 2014, 07:23 PM (9,228 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This week's clip was chosen by missmeka1987_. The next clip will be chosen by the first person to respond in this thread.

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Original recipie ERICOLE. Awesome clip!

It's a damn shame tptb ruined them.
Edited by mer4santo, Oct 24 2014, 07:28 PM.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

:tears: ERICOLE 1.0...my heart!! Why do they have to ruin my couple...AGAIN?!? :shame: :wub: :tears:
Edited by AmbernOK, Oct 24 2014, 07:28 PM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Aww, old school Ericole! Pretty Jensen :wub2:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

That man has just gotten better with time. He's incredibly gorgeous.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh man my beloved Ericole

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

I had to do it I love Jensen and my love for Ari is beyond the stars Arianne Zucker is truly the baddest woman in soap land :welcome:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Ah Jensen as Eric! Like another poster said, he just gets better with age :)

pagraves
Member Avatar

Loved Jensen, but I hated Ericole 1.0 with a passion. Ericole 2.0, however, is my OTP. Go figure.

spartan
Member Avatar

Absolutely loved Ericole 1.0 back in the day! Ericole 2.0 does/did nothing for me.

2Lovely
Member Avatar

I didn't watch during this time. He is GORGEOUS. Wow.

jmg1212

I love the focus being on Ericole, but 2.0 is my cup of tea!

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I want to see that new baby they casted be Nicole's. I want to see Eric realized it's his and have to do MAJOR groveling.

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
FANCYFACE & BRADY

Jensen is like a fine wine & has gotten better with age!

am103
Member Avatar

I liked Ericole 1.0 okay, but I honestly was never crazy about Jensen Ackles. Greg Vaughan totally sold me during the priest storyline, which I was very doubtful of at first. It's unbelievably cruel the way the writers built up something so amazing with Ericole 2.0 and then just pissed it all away. Sad.

Dutch19
Member Avatar

and just like a fine wine, I want to snuggle up with him and get progressively sillier... :$

They had an episode of Supernatural a few seasons ago where they broke the fourth wall. Dean discovered that Jensen Ackles was a soap star back in the day and they showed an Ericole clip, and my head almost exploded from the awesomeness of Jensen watching an Ericole clip.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Dutch19
Oct 26 2014, 12:46 PM
They had an episode of Supernatural a few seasons ago where they broke the fourth wall. Dean discovered that Jensen Ackles was a soap star back in the day and they showed an Ericole clip, and my head almost exploded from the awesomeness of Jensen watching an Ericole clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvE4Auduak

Penelope Kent
Member Avatar

nananana7
Oct 26 2014, 02:42 PM
Dutch19

OH MY GOD. This is amazing. :roflol: Be proud of your cheesy Soap past, man!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Penelope Kent
Oct 26 2014, 03:29 PM
nananana7
Oct 26 2014, 02:42 PM
Dutch19

OH MY GOD. This is amazing. :roflol: Be proud of your cheesy Soap past, man!
seriously, that's epic, :lol:

SKBaldwin

Looks like Will is going to Hollywood! :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply