Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of November 3rd; *updated 10/27*
Topic Started: Oct 26 2014, 06:13 PM (19,584 Views)
JanHanna23

Monday, November 3, 2014
Hope questions Aiden after spying him with Bree.

Thursday, November 6, 2014
Abigail bristles when Ben warns that Chad is playing her.

Friday, November, 7 2014
Jordan shows up at Clyde's hotel room a with a gun!
JJ and Paige reconcile but JJ secretly fears his mistake may come back to haunt him.
Abigail is surprised when she learns what Chad has done for her.
Daniel gets a hush-hush new patient.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie Spoilers

Monday
Brady angrily confronts Kristen about what he witnessed.
Theresa makes a huge confession. What's she done?
Bev stirs up some major trouble for Paige and JJ.

Tuesday
Pushed to the brink, Kristen comes up with an ominous plan for Theresa.
Eve receives terrible news.
Paige and JJ have a massive blow-up over his endless lies.
Thanks to Chad, Ben's dreams are cruelly dashed.

Wednesday
JJ commits an appalling act. What has he done this time?
Brady and Daniel get into a mammoth fight over Kristen.
Theresa finds herself in grave danger. Will she survive?
Chad's relentless pushing of Ben's buttons leads to violence.

Thursday
Kristen leaves Salem, but not before pulling off one last jaw-dropping stunt!
JJ fears Paige is about to finally learn the truth.
Daniel and Nicole inch their way towards mending their fractured friendship.

Friday
Jordan shows up at Clyde's room - with a gun
JJ and Paige make up, but JJ fears his mistake may come back to haunt him.
Daniel is forced to keep his new patient's identity a secret.
Edited by JanHanna23, Nov 2 2014, 07:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

Thanks JanHanna. These sound kind of interesting. Paige is on my last nerve

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

All this Paige & JJ stuff needs to STOP. Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200... JUST. STOP. :frustration:

Bye Kritter! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way over to Genoa City!! :bye:

Daniel & Nicole... :facepalm:

Restless84
Member Avatar

Paige and JJ in the spoilers every day? Oh boy.

What does Chad do? Dash Ben's dreams of going to school? Why is Chad bothering Ben when he is pursuing Jordan? I doubt what he does is going to sit well with her.
Edited by Restless84, Oct 26 2014, 06:21 PM.

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
FANCYFACE & BRADY

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Oct 26 2014, 06:18 PM
All this Paige & JJ stuff needs to STOP. Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200... JUST. STOP. :frustration:

Bye Kritter! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way over to Genoa City!! :bye:

Why do I feel like Daniel & Nicole will be taking over Ejami airtime now??

phloe3

Saint JJ does something appaling? ha. Let me guess, he forgets to put the cap back on the soda bottle. hee

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

So I'm guessing Nicole won't find out that Kristen and Daniel slept together....unbelievable...this show! Seriously, :wtf:

Mason
Member Avatar

Aside from the two days that she played Susan, I truly fail to see what the point of bringing ED back this time was.

phloe3

Seriously, JJ needs to get the hell away from Paige. Has she told him every thing about her life? I can't stand her

nananana7
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, JenHanna.

Monday
"Bev stirs up some major trouble for Paige and JJ."

-- I don't want Bev as an interloper. Why can't she have her own story?

Tuesday
"Thanks to Chad, Ben's dreams are cruelly dashed."
Wednesday
"Chad's relentless pushing of Ben's buttons leads to violence."

-- This is so predictable and unfortunate.

Wednesday
"JJ commits an appalling act. What has he done this time?"

-- Had sex with Eve?

Wednesday
"Brady and Daniel get into a mammoth fight over Kristen."

-- Ridiculous. Two idiots fighting over a sociopath.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jmg1212

AmbernOK
Oct 26 2014, 06:26 PM
So I'm guessing Nicole won't find out that Kristen and Daniel slept together....unbelievable...this show! Seriously, :wtf:
It hadn't occurred to me that she doesn't find out. That might be the case. Nah...I don't think so. With Daniel and Brady getting into a fight...I think it has to be pretty common knowledge. Surely. But I kind of do like the idea that she doesn't know and have them put in opposite roles. I don't know...we'll have to see.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

jmg1212
Oct 26 2014, 06:42 PM
AmbernOK
It hadn't occurred to me that she doesn't find out. That might be the case. Nah...I don't think so. With Daniel and Brady getting into a fight...I think it has to be pretty common knowledge. Surely. But I kind of do like the idea that she doesn't know and have them put in opposite roles. I don't know...we'll have to see.
The only reason I say this is because if Nicole knew, she would be livid and trying to go after Kristen. I think Eric will find out first..just a guess, and then Nicole won't believe him.

jmg1212

AmbernOK
Oct 26 2014, 06:45 PM
jmg1212
Oct 26 2014, 06:42 PM
AmbernOK
The only reason I say this is because if Nicole knew, she would be livid and trying to go after Kristen. I think Eric will find out first..just a guess, and then Nicole won't believe him.
Well, I kind of like that idea. Nicole refusing to believe Eric in relation to Daniel. So much potential...but I won't get my hopes up!

MissLola
Member Avatar

Brady is a true idiot but I would really like to see him kick Dan's ass.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Bo -N- Hope
Oct 26 2014, 06:21 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan

Nicole if the MVP of Days.She makes just about everyone she shares scenes with better.She may be able to make Daniel bearable.I look forward to seeing Jennifer and Maggie's head explode if they become friends again or more.If she was a more juvenile character,Nicole could stick out her tongue when Jennifer gives her the" I know he did not choose "you" over me "look.I just hope they don't have her groveling because he has graciously allowed her to be his friend once more.I did not mind Daniel and Nicole until he had sex with her on a desk in an office at the hospital while she appeared to be seven or eight months pregnant.Ugh.It was just too gross that a doctor would knowingly take advantage of an emotionally unstable vulnerable woman.Still makes me queasy when I recall that scene.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brady,Kritter is so not worth it.

No Jarlena spoilers,figures. :sleep:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I don't like Nicole with Eric much, but I can't stand her with Daniel. This woman needs a new man coming into her life. I'm not happy to see them sending her back in Daniel's direction. I feel as though she's worthy of better than regurgitated story with him.

I can not express how annoying it is to know how much of this shows time is being given to Paige and JJ. Just stop it! Ugh!!!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nananana7
Oct 26 2014, 06:38 PM
Thanks for posting, JenHanna.

Monday
"Bev stirs up some major trouble for Paige and JJ."

-- I don't want Bev as an interloper. Why can't she have her own story?

Tuesday
"Thanks to Chad, Ben's dreams are cruelly dashed."
Wednesday
"Chad's relentless pushing of Ben's buttons leads to violence."

-- This is so predictable and unfortunate.

Wednesday
"JJ commits an appalling act. What has he done this time?"

-- Had sex with Eve?

Wednesday
"Brady and Daniel get into a mammoth fight over Kristen."

-- Ridiculous. Two idiots fighting over a sociopath.
In the absence of Mary Beth,Bev has returned to add another obstacle to true love for JJ/Paige.
Chad has taken a leaf from EJ's book in goading someone until there is an explosion into violence.One would think he would learn from EJ's mistakes but apparently not.
Every time I think Brady has gotten as stupid as he can possibly be,something like this happens.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Oct 26 2014, 06:53 PM
Bo -N- Hope
Oct 26 2014, 06:21 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan

Nicole if the MVP of Days.She makes just about everyone she shares scenes with better.She may be able to make Daniel bearable.I look forward to seeing Jennifer and Maggie's head explode if they become friends again or more.If she was a more juvenile character,Nicole could stick out her tongue when Jennifer gives her the" I know he did not choose "you" over me "look.I just hope they don't have her groveling because he has graciously allowed her to be his friend once more.I did not mind Daniel and Nicole until he had sex with her on a desk in an office at the hospital while she appeared to be seven or eight months pregnant.Ugh.It was just too gross that a doctor would knowingly take advantage of an emotionally unstable vulnerable woman.Still makes me queasy when I recall that scene.
No. They've tried Dicole before, and even as just friends, Nicole does not make Daniel likable or tolerable. It's not fair to Nicole fans that she has to be saddled with that orange douche just cause AZ is a chemistry magnet and a fan favorite.

#FreeNicole
Edited by throughthehourglass, Oct 26 2014, 07:26 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

no way Daniel can come out of this looking like the good guy. That's a silver lining.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply