Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 29 2014, 11:14 PM (11,088 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Let this exit be over so we can watch the boredom of the rest of the show in peace.

Jason47
Member Avatar

For those interested, here is the length of each act and commercial break for this episode:

Episode # 12454
Airdate: Thursday, October 30, 2014

Teaser Act/Theme/Act One....1PM-1:05:56PM (5 minutes, 56 seconds)
Commercial Position # 1........1:05:56PM-1:09:01PM
Act Two..................................1:09:01PM-1:16:33PM (7 minutes, 32 seconds)
Commercial Position # 2........1:16:33PM-1:20:03PM
Act Three...............................1:20:03PM-1:25:20PM (5 minutes, 17 seconds)
Commercial Position # 3........1:25:20PM-1:29:16PM
Act Four..................................1:29:16PM-1:35:51PM (6 minutes, 35 seconds)
Commercial Position # 4........1:35:51PM-1:39:21PM
Act Five..................................1:39:21PM-1:42:26PM (3 minutes, 5 seconds)
Commercial Position # 5........1:42:26PM-1:45:57PM
Act Six....................................1:45:57PM-1:49:38PM (3 minutes, 41 seconds)
Commercial Position # 6........1:49:38PM-1:53:08PM
Act Seven/End Credits...........1:53:08PM-1:58:11PM (5 minutes, 3 seconds)

And Naptown...yes, your "fave" commercial for Restasis, is the FIRST one of the day at 1:05:56... :blulaugh:
Edited by Jason47, Oct 29 2014, 11:41 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

This is the day we've been waiting for. We made it!

Posted Image

For at least 6 months.

am103
Member Avatar

I wish I could be more affected by Sami's exit, but it's hard to care about anything on this show anymore. I thought that at least the ONE thing the show would get right this year was Sami Brady's exit, but even that doesn't have the impact that it should.

Anyways, here's goodbye to Sami Brady, and hello to the Jonas Hour! When does Melanie officially return? :x

Hummm
Member Avatar

Bye Bye Sami character, hopefully it is for along time, but with these so call writer and Ken C. she will be back soon, to bad she couldn't take her dad with.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

so long Sami. Nice knowing you, but I'm so done with you now.

I'm literally only following this episode today cuz it's FINALLY her exit, and I want some scenes with her mother Marlena!!

JaimeLannister
Member Avatar

I guess I'm one of the few who'll miss Sami.

Since she wants her lame excuse for an exit Hollywood dream realized I say, go, go Sami! Become the next Alison Sweeney!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Goodbye Sami! you made me laugh, cry, be angry and annoyed with you but good luck to whatever happens in Hollyweird!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

NM
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Oct 30 2014, 09:57 AM.

Handyman

No more fruit cups... for at least six months!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bye bye Samantha,will not miss you,especially your whining.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Forgot to set my DVR today for the last time. Loved Samantha characters and all her pairings except Rafe. Will miss her days wont be the same without her on the show. Hope Alison has much sucess in what ever she does.

metitle
Member Avatar

Is today her last day on the air? I thought it was tomorrow......
Oh well, I will skip today's show and watch Y&R and B&B instead.

blueskies
Member Avatar

am103
Oct 30 2014, 01:30 AM
I wish I could be more affected by Sami's exit, but it's hard to care about anything on this show anymore. I thought that at least the ONE thing the show would get right this year was Sami Brady's exit, but even that doesn't have the impact that it should.

Anyways, here's goodbye to Sami Brady, and hello to the Jonas Hour! When does Melanie officially return? :x

Yes, I'd rather keep Sami than get the Jonas hour too.

Edit: I checked and Jason's thread said Nov sweeps!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9139725/1/
Edited by blueskies, Oct 30 2014, 10:40 AM.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

I'm just glad for the break from Sami. She was just so tiresome to me. I mean not that I'm looking forward to the Daniel/Melanie/JJ/Paige show but oh well.

Besides I'm sure she'll be back in time for May sweeps.

I'm here for LUMI and Lucas/Allie.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Kate and Sami are remembering their past. Flashbacks.

Sami told Kate that she thought her how to be tough. She signed over the company to Kate and wants her to keep up the fight. Wants her to bring down Stefano.

Nice scene with them.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Kristen is boo hooing to Daniel about Brady. She has to except that she is never going to be with Brady.

Theresa looks up and sees Brady. Brady says OMG she was right.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I've been a fan of Sami and her twin Eric since they were born on screen and for many years I've considered myself a fan of Sami Brady as portrayed by Alison Sweeney. I use to defend the character's actions fiercely for many, many years. The last 7 or so years have left me very bittersweet memories of the Sami I once loved and was such a fan of. I think the good times far outweighed the bad, particularly the scratch your head, wtfery Sami behavior of the last 7 or so years. I guess I will forever be a fan of the character, but I frankly am fine now with her getting a break for at least a year. I think she needs it more than any other character on this show. I'll miss her nonetheless, and I know myself in about 6 months I'll be really wanting her back....so onward and upward Sami...may you be once again the character I once loved when you return to Salem.

Posted Image

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Kate says that she kind of likes the picture of the two of them.

Sami told her to call if she needs anything. Kate tells her to take care of yourself and the kids.

Marlena and Roman are there now. Kate is off to make some business calls. Marlena is gone up to talk to the kids.

Roman is talking to Sami. Sami thinks he is trying to talk her out of it. He says that he will be proud of her till the day he dies.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply