Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November sweeps, appearances, etc.; Also some long-term Adam spoilers.
Topic Started: Nov 1 2014, 11:25 AM (2,057 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

Sandell
Oct 31 2014, 03:41 PM
SOD November sweeps (posted at SOC)

New problems keep Nikki turning to the bottle.

Jack finally makes his choice.

Joe is closely connected to a mysterious someone in GC -- and that partnership affects many in addition to Dylan.

Look for Lily to be the object of a surprising man's attention.
source: Daytime Confidential spoilers for the end of October

Adam will be using the name "Gabriel" at first.
source: SOD.

Sometime in November:
Victoria goes into labor.

Kurtz (Colin's crime associate): will appear in mid-November.
The actor tweeted that he thinks this is the end of his character's run on the show.
https://twitter.com/DC_Douglas/status/520033551727620096

----------------------

These characters will make brief appearances:

Reed Hellstrom:
Mid-November.

Fen Baldwin:
a few times.
A visit to Genoa City lasting at least one or two episodes beginning November 6th ...
and
then returning near the time of USA's Thanksgiving Day.

Grace Turner: will appear November 13th.
Actress Jennifer Gareis will occasionally briefly appear as "Grace" on Y&R
(even though the actress will continue her permanent gig at B&B as "Donna").*
[*Thank you to Sandell for the Grace Turner info.]

Sage Warner (new character) debuted on Oct 28th, as the hooded woman who took Chelsea's handkerchief.
She will continue to appear in November. More on her here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9144643/1/

Amy Wilson (returning 1990s character)- her return begins Nov. 25th. More info:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9190206/1/

Constance Bingham (new character) debuts Nov. 13th. More info:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9152825/1/
See also the Justin Hartley quotes about Constance below from "The Wrap".

For more dates of the debuts, returns, and visits of various new and old characters,
for November, and the start of December ...
(see this calendar thread:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9149138/1

--------------------------------
Edited by nananana7, Nov 13 2014, 12:58 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Here follow some spoilers for the return of Adam Newman.
These do not have any specific dates -- so they could occur at any time in November or possibly into December:

From the October 20th interview with Justin Hartley in "The Wrap"

Spoilers for Adam Newman (Justin Hartley)
and Constance Bingham (Sally Kellerman)
(no specific weeks or timeframe):

Question from "The Wrap" ...
You've primarily been working with fellow newcomer Sally Kellerman so far. What can you say about your experience with her, and Adam's interaction with her character?

Reply from Justin Hartley ...
Fantastic. She's prepared, obviously, but in a way that sort of ... she has a lot of flavor to what she does, so the words jump off the page for sure, and it's fun to work with her. And it's totally different dynamics because of the generational gap, so it's not the typical, "Here's the guy, here's the girl, they're dating, and they get it a fight and then they make up." It's a totally different thing. I'm sort of going behind her back and doing something that she's unaware of, and she's this sweet older lady and she's playing this sort of frail, very lovely woman. She's right in the wheelhouse of Adam's shark jaws. So we'll see what happens. I think he's gonna be kind to her -- I hope he is. I hope they end up working it out. I hope he doesn't end up destroying this sweet older woman, but that's not up to me.

Full interview:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9191186/1/

From the October 22nd interview with Justin Hartley:

Spoilers -- with no specific weeks or timeframe:

TV Guide Magazine:
... the return of the presumed-dead Adam, who will now be sporting a new puss thanks to plastic surgery.

TV Guide Magazine:
What brings Adam out of hiding?

Hartley:
[His wife] Chelsea finds the surveillance cam he put in their son's nursery and she disables it. Now he can no longer be a creeper. He can't spy on his family anymore so, even though he's not fully recovered from his accident, he must get back to town quickly, especially after he hears Chelsea talking about Billy moving in. The control freak in him can't stand it. So, basically, Adam had a five-step plan to get back his life that would have played out over the course of a couple of years, but now he's jumping right to Step 5.

TV Guide Magazine:
We'll see that Adam is still in weak physical shape, so clearly he didn't personally put the surveillance camera in the penthouse. So who did? Does Adam have minions?

Hartley:
He seems to have a little army, which means he's still got his hands on some cash. I'm assuming these people don't work for free.

Full interview:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9192112/1/

From the October 23rd interview with Melissa Claire Egan in SoapOperaNetwork:

Spoilers -- with no specific weeks or timeframe --
-- This could be for November or December or ??? ...

"Who knows how Adam is going to come back -- that's a mystery and I can't say -- but let's say Chelsea realizes that it's Adam down the road."

MCE also points out that Chelsea didn't learn that Adam killed Delia until *AFTER* Adam "died". So whenever she finally finds out he's alive, she will be angry at him for causing the hit-and-run and also for hiding it from her, and the fact that he married her without mentioning any of this. They have a lot to work through. She doesn't know if/when Chelsea will embrace him.

MCE also commented on Chelsea's feelings in that she's involved with Billy when Adam returns ...

Full S.O.N. interview thread here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9193419/1/

Edited by nananana7, Nov 1 2014, 01:50 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

We'll see that Adam is still in weak physical shape, so clearly he didn't personally put the surveillance camera in the penthouse. So who did? Does Adam have minions?

Remember the fake maintenance guy, and the headless person he was talking to in his room?
Wouldn't it be something if the people who rescued him were from Ian Ward's PATH?

nananana7
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sammie Jo
Nov 1 2014, 12:50 PM
Remember the fake maintenance guy, and the headless person he was talking to in his room?
Wouldn't it be something if the people who rescued him were from Ian Ward's PATH?

Interesting idea! LOL you never know. Ian Ward's minions are insidious and everywhere! That would be a twist.

I hope not, though. I am tired of that "The Path" storyline.
Edited by nananana7, Nov 1 2014, 01:40 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 31 2014, 04:03 PM
YUCK, Grace!!!
I cannot stand her!

Sandell
Oct 31 2014, 04:38 PM
LOL Oh I know, I never could either.

(^ Lost posts copied over from a duplicate thread which was later deleted)

-----------------
Edited by nananana7, Nov 1 2014, 01:51 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

I hated Grace when she was first on, when she was going after Nick. I think she cared about Cassie in her own way, but I don't know if she really understood what was truly best for the child.

I enjoyed Grace's appearance earlier this year when she told Nick about how Cassie was born. I laughed when Grace assumed Nick wanted sex -- it was so classic Grace ... but I'm glad she backed off when he explained the info he needed, and she did help a lot. Either she's improved, or she's grown on me. But then again, it was only a one-day appearance so I didn't get tired of her.

I wonder if Mariah and Grace will meet?
Edited by nananana7, Nov 1 2014, 03:13 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Ian would fit in nicely in that storyline... where doesn't he fit in?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
Nov 1 2014, 01:53 PM
I hated Grace when she was first on, when she was going after Nick. I think she cared about Cassie in her own way, but I don't know if she really understood what was truly best for the child.

I enjoyed Grace's appearance earlier this year when she told Nick about how Cassie was born. I laughed when Grace assumed Nick wanted sex -- it was so classic Grace ... but I'm glad she backed off when he explained the info he needed, and she did help a lot. Either she's improved, or she's grown on me. But then again, it was only a one-day appearance so I didn't get tired of her.

I wonder if Mariah and Grace will meet?
I didn't like her from day one, and imo, she has outlived her sexpot image, she is not attractive, very horsey looking, jmo.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Thanks for the tidbits.

Queen B
Member Avatar

With any luck phyllis will fall down the stairs and go back into her coma where she belongs!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That won't happen because this time the truth is going to come out and Sharon will wish SHE was in the coma. There won't be a rock big enough for Sharon to hide under. Victor has the proof now and it will all come out, at least it better.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply