Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homeland: Season 4
Topic Started: Nov 25 2014, 02:40 AM (318 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

HOLY CRAP this season has been on a roll and is becoming my favorite season yet. The last 4 episodes have been spectacular. Mandy Patinkin and Claire Dannes proved in the last 2 episodes why they're Emmy winners. And Sunday's episode is hands down the best episode this show has ever done. I'm absolutely speechless. I screamed at the TV at the end. KUDO's #Homeland
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

It's definitely a BIG improvement over last year, and this week's episode was fantastic....but I'm still not quite enjoying it as much as I did the first two seasons. It's getting there, though.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

It was in fine form the last couple eps. The best in a long time. Loving it!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I've been enjoying the whole season but the last three episodes have been some of the best TV I've ever watched. Writing, directing, acting... all top notch. And that last cliffhanger? Amazing!

Mason
Member Avatar

This week's episode was phenomenal. One of the best episodes of the series. This season has really kicked it up in the last couple of episodes and I'm finally back to loving Homeland.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 8 2014, 07:52 PM
This week's episode was phenomenal. One of the best episodes of the series. This season has really kicked it up in the last couple of episodes and I'm finally back to loving Homeland.
Ever sense Carrie's crazy drug trip where she imagined Brody, this series has been on a roll and each episode has been better than the list. My heart has literally been racing the last 3 episodes. This last episode was brilliant. Loved seeing Quinn go into Jack Bauer mode. It's what his character does best. And poor Fara, I literally screamed at the TV and had to pause for a while when she was killed. While I'm really bummed to loose her, it definitely ups the ante having a major character killed during the invasion..Can't wait for the last 2 episodes. Homeland is so BACK...

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Another excellent episode of Homeland. Loving Quinn so much right now. Plus he sure did get sexy in the past few episodes. I was very pleased with how Homeland handled the death of Carrie's father. I was wondering how they'd write that in. Also, can we talk about that twist at the end...HOLY CRAP...It looks like we have our season 5 villain..Get him Carrie.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm really not ready for this season to end (big contrast with last year when the season couldn't end soon enough).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply