Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patsy Pease guests as Kimberly in December...
Topic Started: Nov 26 2014, 12:10 AM (2,168 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

PATSY PEASE GUESTS AS KIMBERLY IN DECEMBER...

Posted Image

Patsy Pease reprises her role as Kimberly in December. Pease last appeared on "Days" as Kimberly in November 2013, when she and Shane visited Salem to see their daughter, Theresa.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

:cheer:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

yay! I'm just hoping that Kim doesn't just have scenes with Theresa/Eve. I want to see Kim interact with Caroline, Kayla, Hope, maybe even Jen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Great news!

Marlene

Nice to have confirmation

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to this. I just hope she stays longer than the holidays. I also hope Kim is a supportive mother to her daughter and not a scold. I also hope to see Kim with John and Marlena. Kim was always close to these two it's unrealistic for her not to interact with them. I want to see a heart-to-heart convo between John and Kim about their screwed up kids and what to do with them. I just hate that everyone pretends Theresa corrupted a minor. Brady is a screwed up man child who was snorting cocaine and messing up his life way before he met Theresa and I am tired of everyone acting as though he was corrupted by Theresa.
Edited by PansyParkinson, Nov 26 2014, 11:09 AM.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see her!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

PansyParkinson
Nov 26 2014, 09:06 AM
I am looking forward to this. I just hope she stays longer than the holidays. I also hope Kim is a supportive mother to her daughter and not a scold. I also hope to see Kim with John and Marlena. Kim was always close to these two it's unrealistic for her not to interact with them. I want her to see a heart-to-heart convo between John and Kim about their screwed up kids and what to do with them. I just hate that everyone pretends Theresa corrupted a minor. Brady is a screwed up man child who was snorting cocaine and messing up his life way before he met Theresa and I am tired of everyone acting as though he was corrupted by Theresa.
I actually like Theresa as a character and I get being supportive but I don't see how Kimberly can avoid scolding Theresa.The last time she saw Theresa was when Theresa overdosed after harassing Jennifer.Since Kim left Theresa has been obtaining illegal drugs from her supplier so she can do drugs in addition to boozing it up with Brady and engaging in unprotected sex.Theresa assaulted John with a weapon which in most jurisdictions is felonious assault and provided a false statement to police blaming Brady for her crime.I assume John did not tell Kim and Shane that Theresa tried to extort money from him in exchange for divorcing Brady since Eve did not refer to this when telling Theresa about her discussion with Daddy or that will be another crime to add to the list of Theresa's criminal history while in Salem.Theresa really does deserve a good talking to by her mother and/or father.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Yessss! So happy to hear this!

Tolubie1

BeeBee
Nov 26 2014, 10:21 AM
PansyParkinson
I am looking forward to this. I just hope she stays longer than the holidays. I also hope Kim is a supportive mother to her daughter and not a scold. I also hope to see Kim with John and Marlena. Kim was always close to these two it's unrealistic for her not to interact with them. I want her to see a heart-to-heart convo between John and Kim about their screwed up kids and what to do with them. I just hate that everyone pretends Theresa corrupted a minor. Brady is a screwed up man child who was snorting cocaine and messing up his life way before he met Theresa and I am tired of everyone acting as though he was corrupted by Theresa.
I actually like Theresa as a character and I get being supportive but I don't see how Kimberly can avoid scolding Theresa.The last time she saw Theresa was when Theresa overdosed after harassing Jennifer.Since Kim left Theresa has been obtaining illegal drugs from her supplier so she can do drugs in addition to boozing it up with Brady and engaging in unprotected sex.Theresa assaulted John with a weapon which in most jurisdictions is felonious assault and provided a false statement to police blaming Brady for her crime.I assume John did not tell Kim and Shane that Theresa tried to extort money from him in exchange for divorcing Brady since Eve did not refer to this when telling Theresa about her discussion with Daddy or that will be another crime to add to the list of Theresa's criminal history while in Salem.Theresa really does deserve a good talking to by her mother and/or father.
Since everyone seems to have forgotten about the things Theresa actually did do and is only concentrating on the pregnancy, I don't have high hopes for this. Unfortunately, I think her entire visit will be about Theresa "lying" about being pregnant. I hope I am wrong.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

I don't mind Kim being there for her daughter but she should come down on Theresa. I mean Theresa isn't some innocent in all of this. She did almost kill a man afterall.

I wonder if Victor told Kim and Shane what she did to John? I know he went on to them about what she did to Brady.

Also, I know Paige is annoying but I am kind of interested in seeing Kim talk to her. I've always wondered why Shane and Kim haven't helped out Paige with paying for Stanford and her other college expenses.

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

BeeBee
PansyParkinson
We don't know if she knows the extend of what Theresa did to John. If she found out I want her to be angry and to ask for an explanation. As for the drug and alcohol use, Kim is a therapist, she should try and help her daughter instead of scolding her. I am no psychologist but even I know addiction is an illness and not a life style choice. And there is a difference between addiction and casual use. As a psychologist, Kim should be concerned for her daughter's mental health state more than anything else.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

DCgirl
Nov 26 2014, 10:51 AM
I don't mind Kim being there for her daughter but she should come down on Theresa. I mean Theresa isn't some innocent in all of this. She did almost kill a man afterall.

I wonder if Victor told Kim and Shane what she did to John? I know he went on to them about what she did to Brady.

Also, I know Paige is annoying but I am kind of interested in seeing Kim talk to her. I've always wondered why Shane and Kim haven't helped out Paige with paying for Stanford and her other college expenses.
I too am interested in seeing Paige with Kim and Shane.In my opinion TOB is getting better in her scenes although she is still the best with Kassie.I would like to see if other veteran actors can bring out the best in her.I don't dislike Paige or wish her gone.I just don't like her behaving like mini Jennifer with JJ and wish they had given a better scenario for her giving up Stanford.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

PansyParkinson
Nov 26 2014, 10:54 AM
BeeBee
PansyParkinson
We don't know if she knows the extend of what Theresa did to John. If she found out I want her to be angry and to ask for an explanation. As for the drug and alcohol use, Kim is a therapist, she should try and help her daughter instead of scolding her. I am no psychologist but even I know addiction is an illness and not a life style choice. And there is a difference between addiction and casual use. As a psychologist, Kim should be concerned for her daughter's mental health state more than anything else.
I would think John and Brady would let Marlena in on Theresa hitting John and blaming Brady but who else actually knows? I can't remember.I would think one of them would let Kim and/Shane know what their daughter has done.How can they help her if they don't know what she has done,what she is capable of doing? Kim is Theresa's mother not her therapist.Just as Marlena let Sami know when she crossed the line,Kim should let Theresa know when she has crossed the line.
Edited by BeeBee, Nov 26 2014, 11:03 AM.

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Nov 26 2014, 11:02 AM
PansyParkinson
Nov 26 2014, 10:54 AM
BeeBee
PansyParkinson
I would think John and Brady would let Marlena in on Theresa hitting John and blaming Brady but who else actually knows? I can't remember.I would think one of them would let Kim and/Shane know what their daughter has done.How can they help her if they don't know what she has done,what she is capable of doing? Kim is Theresa's mother not her therapist.Just as Marlena let Sami know when she crossed the line,Kim should let Theresa know when she has crossed the line.
I am saying being a therapist makes her more informed than a regular mother. She won't see drug use as a moral failing but more of an illness that requires treatment and support. She should also be atuned to her daughter's distress and help her.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Marlena does know what Theresa did to John. Because her and Eric went after her in the park.

Now I'm interested in seeing if Victor told Shane and Kim.

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

I am assuming no one told Kim and Shane about Theresa whacking John with a fire poker (doesn't make sense but as of now, no one else mentioned it). When Shane called Theresa their discussion was focused on the pregnancy lie. No mention of anything else. But maybe I missed some scenes.

cupcake_days

I'm looking forward to Kim! :cheer:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This is very much welcomed news!

How many episodes will she be doing?

ShaneDOOLFan

Great news! They need to go ahead and put her on re-occuring status like Mary Beth Evans.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply