Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers the week of December 15th
Topic Started: Dec 5 2014, 01:24 AM (4,021 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers The Week of December 15 - 19

With the Forrester staff unaware of his ultimate goal, Rick shocks everyone by supporting Eric's suggestion that Ridge and Caroline collaborate on the next collection.

Rick and Maya take the next step in their scheme to take over the company by getting the law on their side.

Caroline, believing that Rick agreed to give their marriage another chance, tries to get cozy with him in the bedroom, while he tries to avoid becoming intimate.

When Ivy confronts Rick about what she recently witnessed, he angrily tries to justify his actions while warning her not to tell anyone.

Meanwhile, Caroline becomes worried about Rick's suspicious behavior.

Bill finds out that Katie and Ridge are contemplating marriage, and presents her with an alternate option.

Maya confides in someone about what she's been up to.

Bill pressures Quinn to atone for her misdeeds toward his family.

Deacon gives Quinn help when she needs it most.

A defining moment with Hope leaves a lasting impression on Liam.

Wyatt and Hope's marital future looks dim.

COMING: Rick's real feelings could interfere with his grand plan.

Eighteen-year-old Reign Edwards has been cast on "Bold and Beautiful" in the contract role of Nicole Avant. She's the younger sister of Maya, played by Karla Mosley for almost two years. Nicole is expected to debut in January, when the audience will find out if she's as much of a schemer as her big sister. Meanwhile, having taken a break from the show to pursue outside projects, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy) is back taping next week, for a handful of episodes set to air in late January.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 5 2014, 01:24 AM
SNS Spoilers The Week of December 15 - 19

With the Forrester staff unaware of his ultimate goal, Rick shocks everyone by supporting Eric's suggestion that Ridge and Caroline collaborate on the next collection.

Rick and Maya take the next step in their scheme to take over the company by getting the law on their side.

Caroline, believing that Rick agreed to give their marriage another chance, tries to get cozy with him in the bedroom, while he tries to avoid becoming intimate.

When Ivy confronts Rick about what she recently witnessed, he angrily tries to justify his actions while warning her not to tell anyone.

Meanwhile, Caroline becomes worried about Rick's suspicious behavior.

Bill finds out that Katie and Ridge are contemplating marriage, and presents her with an alternate option.

Maya confides in someone about what she's been up to.

Bill pressures Quinn to atone for her misdeeds toward his family.

Deacon gives Quinn help when she needs it most.

A defining moment with Hope leaves a lasting impression on Liam.

Wyatt and Hope's marital future looks dim.

COMING: Rick's real feelings could interfere with his grand plan.

Eighteen-year-old Reign Edwards has been cast on "Bold and Beautiful" in the contract role of Nicole Avant. She's the younger sister of Maya, played by Karla Mosley for almost two years. Nicole is expected to debut in January, when the audience will find out if she's as much of a schemer as her big sister. Meanwhile, having taken a break from the show to pursue outside projects, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy) is back taping next week, for a handful of episodes set to air in late January.
Looks pretty boring to me :chee: Hope it gets better after Hope leaves... :shrug:

JosieComesHome

Bill finds out that Katie and Ridge are contemplating marriage.

I have two problems with this. First, hasn't he noticed the idiotic string ring by now???? She's been wearing that thing for almost a year!

And second, why on earth is B&B still beating the very dead horse that is Katie and Ridge?

Ugh.

DDiva
Member Avatar

JosieComesHome
Dec 5 2014, 08:05 AM

I have two problems with this. First, hasn't he noticed the idiotic string ring by now???? She's been wearing that thing for almost a year!

And second, why on earth is B&B still beating the very dead horse that is Katie and Ridge?

Ugh.

IKR? I can't believe how 'for' Katie & Ridge I was. Now, I'm like :sleep2:

Sandell

LOL

bectonq

bring Steffy back and add some fire to the show. When is Brooke coming back - shouldn't she be here to support Hope during this time? :yawnz:

eruell

bectonq
Dec 10 2014, 08:16 PM
bring Steffy back and add some fire to the show. When is Brooke coming back - shouldn't she be here to support Hope during this time? :yawnz:
I'm guessing Hope will leave to go stay with her Mother, then stay in Milan for a while when Brooke comes back.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

DDiva
Dec 6 2014, 12:21 PM
JosieComesHome
Dec 5 2014, 08:05 AM

Ugh.

IKR? I can't believe how 'for' Katie & Ridge I was. Now, I'm like :sleep2:
I love the chemistry of Katie and Ridge but Bell just doesn't want to write for them anymore. Now he wants to backtrack to Batie after driving them into the ground??? Not ok with that! I'm not going to forget all that crap spewed from Bill's mouth while he was with Brooke as if Katie never mattered to him. I'm not interested in him dumping Katie for Brooke again either but I have feeling we are headed for Bridge.

metitle
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to a "HOE-free" show.
Caroline/Ridge will shine.

eruell

metitle
Dec 12 2014, 01:44 PM
So now is Liam going to dump on Ivy while he sits and waits for his Hope to come back, or is he going to keep leading Ivy on, and then dump her when Hope comes back?!

nananana7
Member Avatar

delete duplicate
Edited by nananana7, Dec 12 2014, 07:20 PM.

khouriya
Member Avatar

eruell
Dec 12 2014, 03:52 PM
metitle
Dec 12 2014, 01:44 PM
So now is Liam going to dump on Ivy while he sits and waits for his Hope to come back, or is he going to keep leading Ivy on, and then dump her when Hope comes back?!
Yes, and yes!! :yawnz:

nananana7
Member Avatar

Posted Image

spoiler pic caption:
"Maya and Rick scheme (and take bubble baths) together."

nananana7
Member Avatar

Monday, December 15
Deacon saves Quinn from herself and Dollar Bill Spencer.
Maya receives a generous gift from Rick.

Tuesday, December 16
Rick enacts his plan to ensure his position as Forrester CEO.
Bill begs Katie not to move forward with her relationship with Ridge.

Wednesday, December 17
Maya and Rick stage a grand performance.
Katie confronts Ridge about his feelings for Caroline.

Thursday, December 18
Katie and Bill have a brutally honest conversation.
A familiar tactic helps Caroline keep her marriage on track.

Friday, December 19
Ivy confronts Rick about an encounter she witnessed.
Ridge confides in Carter about his feelings for Caroline.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2014/12/the-bold-and-beautiful-spoilers_12.html

TheLeoLioness

nananana7
Dec 12 2014, 07:20 PM
Monday, December 15
Deacon saves Quinn from herself and Dollar Bill Spencer.
Maya receives a generous gift from Rick.

Tuesday, December 16
Rick enacts his plan to ensure his position as Forrester CEO.
Bill begs Katie not to move forward with her relationship with Ridge.

Wednesday, December 17
Maya and Rick stage a grand performance.
Katie confronts Ridge about his feelings for Caroline.

Thursday, December 18
Katie and Bill have a brutally honest conversation.
A familiar tactic helps Caroline keep her marriage on track.

Friday, December 19
Ivy confronts Rick about an encounter she witnessed.
Ridge confides in Carter about his feelings for Caroline.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2014/12/the-bold-and-beautiful-spoilers_12.html
As much as i am all for a Batie reunion im a little skeptical because the last time Bill asked her for a second chance he was manipulating her hopefully this time Katie puts her guard up and doesnt play the clueless fool this time....

metitle
Member Avatar

I really can't wait for the Spencer venom to come out of Caroline.
At least, Caroline has shown her Spencer side and we know what she is capable of.
But seriously, I can't wait for her find out about Slick-Rick/Maya using her.
Unlike Liam (who I seriously doubt is a Spencer), Caroline wont take it lying down at all.

metitle
Member Avatar

As for Slick-Rick giving Steffy's apartment to Maya - all I can say is "REALLY!"
okay, I need Steffy to come home like tomorrow and kick them both of out of her place.

Sandell

Next week on B&B: Promo for December 15 - 19 "Evil Schemes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eS4FtRNw9Y

Sandell

Next on B&B: Preview for Tuesday December 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk-WFTBYrfE

eruell

metitle
Dec 15 2014, 02:03 PM
As for Slick-Rick giving Steffy's apartment to Maya - all I can say is "REALLY!"
okay, I need Steffy to come home like tomorrow and kick them both of out of her place.
How does he even get access to Steffy's place? They aren't even on good terms last I remember!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply