Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 22nd; Updated 12/15/14
Topic Started: Dec 12 2014, 08:56 AM (19,411 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

TV Source Sneak Peek

Doug and Julie return to town, but the reunion with Hope isn’t as happy as expected.

Doug has some choice words for his daughter about her relationship with Aiden.

There’s a thin line between lust and hate for JJ and Eve — a line that gets crossed yet again!

The Hortons and Bradys celebrate the holidays.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/12/days-lives-spoilers-december-15-edition/

Soaps.com Spoilers

Monday December 22:

Will and Sonny take Arianna for a long-overdue visit with Gabi.

Tuesday December 23:

Doug and Julie arrive in town for the holidays – and Doug is furious with Hope for not telling him about Aiden.

Wednesday December 24:

Hope urges Doug to accept Aiden, while Maggie and Jennifer argue Aiden’s case with Julie.

Thursday December 25:

As the Hortons gather for a Christmas Eve celebration, the Bradys also have a heart-warming get together, where Eric introduces Serena to the rest of his family.

Theresa is stung when she spies Brady and Melanie getting closer.

Friday December 26:

The Hortons continue the annual tradition of hanging their namesake ornaments on the tree – and this year, Sonny gets one, too.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Paige is stunned when Kimberly tells her the truth about Shane.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Paul opens up to Will about his lost love.
Lucas comforts Adrienne when she reveals Justin isn’t coming home for Christmas.

Thursday, December 25, 2014
The Kiriakis men give Victor a special gift.

Friday, December 26, 2014
John returns home for the holiday, just in time to reunite with Brady and Marlena.
Kayla warns Hope she shouldn’t be dating Aiden.

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 12/22
Will and Sonny take Arianna for a visit with Gabi.

Tue 12/23
Doug and Julie arrive in town for the holidays - and Doug is furious with Hope for not telling him about Aiden; Paige is stunned when Kimberly tells her the truth about Shane.

Wed 12/24
Hope urges Doug to accept Aiden; Maggie and Jennifer argue Aiden's case with Julie; Paul opens up to Will about his lost love; Eve and JJ have sex once again; Lucas comforts Adrienne when she reveals Justin won't be coming home for Christmas.

Thu 12/25
As the Hortons gather for a Christmas Eve celebration; Eric introduces Serena to the rest of his family; Theresa is stung when she spies Brady and Melanie getting closer.

Fri 12/26
The Hortons continue their annual tradition of hanging their namesake ornaments on the tree - and this year, Sonny gets one, too; John returns home for the holiday, just in time to reunite with Brady and Marlena.
Edited by WillFan, Dec 19 2014, 07:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

JJ and Eve again? :x . Guess I'll continue to leave Days off my dvr.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Should this be for the week of the 22nd, not the 2nd? I think...?? Fixed - thanks! :cheers:

I'm glad to see Doug & Julie back - I just hope their displeasure at Hope & Aiden lasts a bit more than one whole commercial break.

JJ & Eve...OK, once was soapy-sick-goodness/predictable weirdness. Twice? Skeevy.

Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Dec 12 2014, 09:34 AM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Dec 12 2014, 09:07 AM
Should this be for the week of the 22nd, not the 2nd? I think...??
Yes,sorry about that,I edited it.

nananana7
Member Avatar

According to Jason's Christmas thread, Paige is in L.A.

So while the mousey is away ... the hottie will play?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

MissLola
Dec 12 2014, 09:03 AM
JJ and Eve again? :x . Guess I'll continue to leave Days off my dvr.
Once between Eve & JJ could be attributed to alcohol and self-pity. Twice, though? Ick. Especially since they both claim to love Paige so much. Beige Paige is boring and self-righteous--like most of the other femaies in JJ's life, unfortunately--but even she doesn't deserve that kind of betrayal. Honestly, ship her off to Stanford, have a remorseful Eve follow her out there to try to mend their relationship, and have JJ focus on his studies and his music for a while before trying him out--gradually--with someone else.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see Doug and Julie come back for the holidays. I'd really like them to be used more often. We get Julie a lot more than we used to, but I'd like to see Doug used too. And I love that Doug has issues with Aiden. As a reformed con, himself, I hope his roots play into these scenes and he's suspicious of Aiden because Aiden reminds Doug of himself.

Not looking forward to Eve and JJ hitting the sheets again. One drunken night was enough for drama. Having them sleep together more than once just really hurts the characters. Especially Eve.

am103
Member Avatar

WillFan
Dec 12 2014, 08:56 AM
There’s a thin line between lust and hate for JJ and Eve — a line that gets crossed yet again!
Eve has sex with JJ again?! LOL. This show is in the tubes.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

So earlier this year we had the message that a woman can't leave town without your significant other banging the babysitter & now a young woman can't leave town without her significant other banging her own mother? Yep that's the kind of stories the predominantly female viewing audience wants to see....NOT!

Sariah
Member Avatar

I'd find JJ's situation a lot more believable if Charlotte Ross was playing Eve. Just saw her on "Arrow" and she looked amazing and like she hadn't aged a day. She's gorgeous, and I would believe that JJ was really attracted to her. I just don't buy it with KDP.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Oh crap JJ and Eve doing it yet again??? No thanks. :facepalm:

I'm iffy on Julie. I've never really been a big fan of Julie. It will be interesting to see what they have to say to Hope.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Well, they finally have pushed me to changing the channel in my patient lobby. Eck to JJ and Eve, just hell no!

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I really don't understand the outcry because of J.J and Eve? It's showing his bad side again and it's a soap opera LOL

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I'm here for all Doug/Hope/Julie/Aiden scenes (in whatever combo of characters!

Lil
Member Avatar

Ugh...While JJ with anyone besides Paige is better than Paige...WHY, why, WHY can't he be hooking up with Bev or Theresa?!?! They really need better shit for Eve to do. Not that it matters...I haven't watched in weeks anyway.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I don't mind JJ & Eve, hopefully it ends JJ & Paige for good because Zzzzzz...

(I mean, I would prefer JJ with Bev, but we all know that's not happening. So I'll take whatever breaks up JJaige.)
Edited by throughthehourglass, Dec 12 2014, 11:59 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sariah
Dec 12 2014, 11:16 AM
I'd find JJ's situation a lot more believable if Charlotte Ross was playing Eve. Just saw her on "Arrow" and she looked amazing and like she hadn't aged a day. She's gorgeous, and I would believe that JJ was really attracted to her. I just don't buy it with KDP.

I disagree. I think DePaiva is such a MILF.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Dec 12 2014, 11:47 AM
I really don't understand the outcry because of J.J and Eve? It's showing his bad side again and it's a soap opera LOL
They already did that though by having them sleep together the first time. Sleeping with your girlfriend's mother once is enough for the dramatics. Doing it more than once really hurts the characters, especially when they're main characters. I will say that JJ's character gets hurt less than Eve's though. Eve's character is being really ruined. Have JJ cheat on Paige continuously with Bev or Theresa. Anyone besides the girls' mother.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Dec 12 2014, 12:17 PM.

Lovejm

So quiet around John returning. Is it intended to be a surprise or just going to be a non-event? Hoping to get some scoop ahead of time! Would love a SOD article next week sneak previewing John's return.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

With JJ and Eve, I just don't see the attraction. He was attracted to Theresa in the beginning that could make sense but I don't see it with Eve. This all seems so forced and to me does not bring out JJ's bad boy (which I felt was anger based), it just brings out his ignorance. They need to remind us why Shane's daughters are so damaged and why Eve loves her daughter so much that she would destroy her relationship with her. None of this SL makes sense to me.
Edited by waterlilly, Dec 12 2014, 12:56 PM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply