Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Apprentice Discussion (2015)
Topic Started: Dec 29 2014, 09:47 PM (981 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

A new season is going to premiere this Sunday!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Joe Jonas basically said he could tell his followers on Twitter to do something and they'd do it. The way he said it really annoyed me. Geraldo is so annoying. When they cut to the team members giving commentary about who did what the plastic surgery and other cosmetic procedures so many of them have had including the men becomes really noticeable.

I just looked at the TV Guide online and another 2 hour episode is on tomorrow.

Restless84
Member Avatar

I'm watching this show because of Shawn Johnson. I'm a big gymnastics fans and she was one of my favorites. I was a little surprised she said she thought the women didn't win, but I think she is right on the money. They didn't focus on getting the big donors.

Kevin Jonas annoys me. I'm not a fan of Geraldo but Kevin's constant whining is annoying. Gilbert is so funny!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I felt bad for Keisha. They were hard on her for not calling Bill Cosby and you could tell she wanted to say more than just that she felt it wasn't her place to call him for a donation when she only sees him at The Cosby Show related events.

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm only a bit into the episode, but Keesha talking about the Cosby show and the great example ..... AWKWARD!

Drew
Member Avatar

Of course it's the Detroit Public Schools! :lol:

I wonder if we'll get to see her call up Nene for her cheque.
Edited by Drew, Jan 5 2015, 05:30 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm so glad this show is back. I thought it was the right decision to fire Keshia. I did feel bad for her though. I can't wait for the next episode.

Drew
Member Avatar

Salacious gossip time ...

Does anyone think there's a reason Keisha wouldn't call Cosby?

Drew
Member Avatar

It does have to be said that the women's team is terribly lopsided when it comes to finances.

3 reality stars, one of them only JUST coming back to TV and spending her money on 8 children, a long-unemployed entertainment news reporter, an unemployed child actress, two non-competing athletes, and Vivica A Fox. What are they supposed to do?

Looking at the trailers it looks like this might be realized? Brandi yelling at Ian and all.
Edited by Drew, Jan 5 2015, 09:12 PM.

Cupcake06

Ian Ziering is 50?!!

I know pretty much everybody this time around. I'm impressed!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Geraldo is such an ass. I expect him to make it far though.

Kevin bringing back Ian just to back him about Geraldo was a stupid move. I was hoping to see him a bit longer, but after that dumb move he deserved to go.

Brandi gets on my nerves (I don't like her on the housewives show either). She thinks she is hot shit. Those fake cheeks of hers are ridiculous.

I didn't realize Ian was 50 either! I knew he had to be mid 40's, but didn't realize he was that old.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Who knew Geraldo was such an asshole?

Drew
Member Avatar

He's on FOX News, so ... me.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Geraldo is insufferable. But Kevin was stupid to bring Ian back. Ian looks DAMN good for 50. Holy crap.

Brandi is awful. I loved Jamie calling out Kenya for being rude. She is another one who clearly thinks her shit don't stink (although I like her more than Brandi "who does she have fans again" Glanville.) Kenya clearly means business on this show and I do like that. The housewives series are such a blight IMO. I know people like them but I don't. I can't believe some of these women even have followers.

You have to remember in regards to Keisha and Cosby, this was filmed like nearly a year ago, before the Cosby stuff started emerging. I don't fault Keisha's reasonings for not wanting to call him, I'm that way. I knew once Kenya mentioned that Cosby thing Keisha was done.

Gilbert was hilarious. I would have rather seen Geraldo go but we all know Trump wasn't letting him go yet, or Terrell.

I like Lorenzo so I'm glad Kevin didn't bring him back even though he should have and Trump probably would have fired him. I liked the little alliance of Ian/Lorenzo/Kevin. Sig is boring and can go anytime. And the other dude (baseball player?) I can't even remember his name because I don't think he has said a word in three episodes.

Vivica comes off a bit *too* polished to me so I liked when she said "she got her damn period". Shawn doesn't seem fond of Vivica at all and that was clear well before the van ride and the boardroom, IMO. I like her. I think Leeza has this. She's SOLID.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 6 2015, 09:38 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar

Brandi's not doing herself any favours here.

The athlete should have gone home over Gilbert. He's practically invisible.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I think trump made the right move by firing Kevin. What a stupid move on his part bringing Ian. I'm glad the ladies won two in a row. Kate is annoying as heck though. Brandi and Kenya are useless too. I seriously don't think Gilbert should have been fired. It should have been Geraldo he is an asshole too. I can't wait for the next episodes.

Drew
Member Avatar

There's no way Trump's going to fire someone from Fox News, atleast this early.

Restless84
Member Avatar

I know they said Gilbert's jokes were inappropriate for the setting, but I was laughing my ass off at them! I'm going to miss him. If I had to choose I would have fired TO. Geraldo is an ass but he has been an asset to his team. I think TO is too high profile for Trump to fire this soon.

While Shawn seemed off her game, it wasn't cool for Vivica to announce that she had her period to a room full of men. That must have been mortifying. I'm glad she went up to Vivica after the boardroom. I hope they continue to bicker with each other.

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm just going to say it.

She doesn't exactly look to be in gold-medal winning form.

Manny
Member Avatar

I will miss Kevin Jonas. But he was too young to know better, I guess. And now we are stuck with the annoying Geraldo Rivera. What an ass! Guy is so obnoxious! I hope Ian and Lorenzo take him down soon. He reminds a lot of Dionne Warwick who was such a diva. Hated that woman on The Apprentice.

I like the season so far, but the women side is kinda lame. It says a lot when you had to have not one, not two, but three women from reality tv (two of which are basically from the same show..)

I was sad to see Keisha go so early, and it was annoying that everyone pushed her to call for Bill Cosby, but I wouldn't have done it either if I was her. I hate calling people for favors when I haven't seen or talked to them in a long time. I don't get why everyone assumes that she is even on good terms with Cosby. Yeah, he was her tv dad, but that was ages ago. People lose touch and/or simply don't get along. What surprised me was that she didn't call ANYONE from Cosby Show. I would expect that she at least one remaining contact from that show. But like I said, it was ages ago and she was just a kid back then, so...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply