Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official Hollyoaks Trailer: New Year 2015
Topic Started: Jan 6 2015, 02:08 PM (189 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://youtu.be/b0qQ3HFaxpw
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I have no idea what's going on or who those people are, but it looks really intense! Really well done!
Too bad I don't have time for another soap :(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Jan 6 2015, 02:37 PM
I have no idea what's going on or who those people are, but it looks really intense! Really well done!
Too bad I don't have time for another soap :(
It's okay. Hollyoaks is the worst of the UK soaps anyway.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

You could even make that farming soap look good when you condense the action into 30 seconds.

Who really wants to see Will again? No one.
Who's tired of Dodger and the incestuous Blakes? Everyone.
Who cares about the death of the Lomax adults? Well maybe some people I guess.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Jan 6 2015, 03:28 PM
You could even make that farming soap look good when you condense the action into 30 seconds.

Who really wants to see Will again? No one.
Who's tired of Dodger and the incestuous Blakes? Everyone.
Who cares about the death of the Lomax adults? Well maybe some people I guess.
That farming soap is leaps and bounds better than any other soap and has been since 2013.

As for that list of HO, it's pretty on point.

1) Yep
2) Ditto
3) I do kind of care, because I like Leela and Cameron, but I hated the Lomax parents. They were awful pieces of crap that were written as good people. Blech.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jan 6 2015, 03:37 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Drew
Jan 6 2015, 03:28 PM
Emmerdale is awesome now!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Pfft, Eastenders is on fire and has been for all of last year.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Jan 6 2015, 07:18 PM
Pfft, Eastenders is on fire and has been for all of last year.
Dislike.

It comes nowhere close to Emmerdale's on point quality the last two years. EastEnders has major pacing issues and the Carters have taken up way too much airtime, while never maintaining any actual material for the kids. Stacey has done nothing since her return, while Kat seems to be in some weird other dimension. And Danny Dyer is nowhere close to the actor this show desperately wants him to be.

I don't mind the Carters, even though you know how much I'll always hate Shirley, but they've been more of a miss than a hit. But I know you're a farm racist, (a farmcist? A pharmacist? = WOW!) so my very APT points are [Joey Tribbiani]moo.[/Joey Tribbiani]
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jan 6 2015, 08:51 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply