Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers the week of January 26th
Topic Started: Jan 16 2015, 07:06 PM (4,314 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers The Week of January 26 - 30

Ridge is thrilled to be reunited by Steffy, and is surprised when his daughter reveals the reason she returned.

Steffy and Liam come face to face for the first time since their kiss that forever changed his wedding day.

Liam reaches out to Steffy to assist him and Bill in their scheme to get revenge for Rick's bad treatment of Caroline, Ivy and the Forrester employees.

Ivy, unaware, walks in on Liam and Steffy and tries to hide her insecurities.

Rick explodes in jealousy after seeing Ridge and Caroline kiss.

Caroline takes Rick's vicious behavior as a sign that it's time to move on from her failed marriage.

Ridge and Caroline plot to get Rick removed as head of Forrester.

To that end, they threaten Rick with legal action if he doesn't step down as CEO.

Brooke becomes suspicious of Maya's motives when she requests that Brooke support her and Rick.

Bill and Katie put Brooke in an awkward position.

As much as Ridge has hurt her, Brooke is stressed over which side to support.

Returning from Italy, Wyatt is immediately grilled by Quinn about the state of his marriage.

COMING: Pushed from all sides, a gun-toting Rick reaches his limit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Wow the the last part about Rick with the gun I wonder if he tries to shoot Ridge but accidentally shoots Brooke. Bell talked about writing a Brooke story that he's never done before. Talk about the layers that could be played out if that happened. Thanks Dawn Elicia for the spoilers.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The spoiler about Liam/Steffi is false. Steffi met Liam prior to Lope wedding 45679912345667 and he told her that was committed to Hope.
Interesting neither Bill/Liam supported Thomas with Caroline and when he was CEO of FC. It was Bill that hijacked his meeting by allowing the reboot of Brooke's bedroom line.
I can't wait for a meeting between Ridge/Steffy :cheer:

eruell

DawnElicia
Jan 16 2015, 07:06 PM
SNS Spoilers The Week of January 26 - 30

Ridge is thrilled to be reunited by Steffy, and is surprised when his daughter reveals the reason she returned.

Steffy and Liam come face to face for the first time since their kiss that forever changed his wedding day.

Liam reaches out to Steffy to assist him and Bill in their scheme to get revenge for Rick's bad treatment of Caroline, Ivy and the Forrester employees.

Ivy, unaware, walks in on Liam and Steffy and tries to hide her insecurities.

Rick explodes in jealousy after seeing Ridge and Caroline kiss.

Caroline takes Rick's vicious behavior as a sign that it's time to move on from her failed marriage.

Ridge and Caroline plot to get Rick removed as head of Forrester.

To that end, they threaten Rick with legal action if he doesn't step down as CEO.

Brooke becomes suspicious of Maya's motives when she requests that Brooke support her and Rick.

Bill and Katie put Brooke in an awkward position.

As much as Ridge has hurt her, Brooke is stressed over which side to support.

Returning from Italy, Wyatt is immediately grilled by Quinn about the state of his marriage.

COMING: Pushed from all sides, a gun-toting Rick reaches his limit.
Seriously, is Rick going to shoot someone again?!!! Maybe he should shoot Brooke, she's the one who screwed up his life with all her bed hopping as he grew up!!!!

metitle
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Jan 16 2015, 07:12 PM
Wow the the last part about Rick with the gun I wonder if he tries to shoot Ridge but accidentally shoots Brooke. Bell talked about writing a Brooke story that he's never done before. Talk about the layers that could be played out if that happened. Thanks Dawn Elicia for the spoilers.
that idea maybe interesting seeing Slick-Rick shooting his mama.
I may have to feel a 'tad' bad for the Brooke if he accidentally shoots her.
She has support him in all in his misdeeds.
But good idea for a story.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 16 2015, 09:15 PM
The spoiler about Liam/Steffi is false. Steffi met Liam prior to Lope wedding 45679912345667 and he told her that was committed to Hope.
Interesting neither Bill/Liam supported Thomas with Caroline and when he was CEO of FC. It was Bill that hijacked his meeting by allowing the reboot of Brooke's bedroom line.
That spoiler about Liam/Steffy coming face to face didn't make sense either. Unless Bell is going for yet another rewrite.
But I can't wait for Steffy and her father being back together.

Tabmow

metitle
Jan 18 2015, 09:57 AM
natdot99
That spoiler about Liam/Steffy coming face to face didn't make sense either. Unless Bell is going for yet another rewrite.
In my memory, that spoiler reads ok as although Liam told Steffy he was committed to Hope and she wished him well, they then embraced and this was witnessed by Hope and she walked out on their impending wedding....

I do like Fafokahw's suggestion that Rick may accidently shoot his mom. I'd be happy enough if just shot himself in the foot.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Jan 18 2015, 12:48 PM
metitle
natdot99
In my memory, that spoiler reads ok as although Liam told Steffy he was committed to Hope and she wished him well, they then embraced and this was witnessed by Hope and she walked out on their impending wedding....

I do like Fafokahw's suggestion that Rick may accidently shoot his mom. I'd be happy enough if just shot himself in the foot.
Hi Tabmow :bye: been too long. Hope all is going well with you :) I'm heading out the door saw your post. Just wanted to comment that I would love to see Jacob as Rick have to play a beat of being distraught over shooting the woman he's felt he's had to protect his entire life. Who he loves more than any other woman and to have it be a result of him trying to harm the man he hates more than any other would be a fantastic storyline. Whether or not Bell has it in him to script such a story line I'm not holding my breath but that would send the ratings even higher just for the fallout alone.

Tabmow

Fafokahw
Jan 18 2015, 01:00 PM
Tabmow
metitle
natdot99

Hi Tabmow :bye: been too long. Hope all is going well with you :) I'm heading out the door saw your post. Just wanted to comment that I would love to see Jacob as Rick have to play a beat of being distraught over shooting the woman he's felt he's had to protect his entire life. Who he loves more than any other woman and to have it be a result of him trying to harm the man he hates more than any other would be a fantastic storyline. Whether or not Bell has it in him to script such a story line I'm not holding my breath but that would send the ratings even higher just for the fallout alone.
Hi F - Yes, I've been exceedingly slack with my lack of posts but always read the spoilers. All is well here and I hope with you.

slayer2
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Jan 18 2015, 01:00 PM
Tabmow
metitle
natdot99

No thank you. That's the equivalent of the death of Prim! Damn you Suzanne Collins!!!!!

DDiva
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 18 2015, 09:54 AM
Fafokahw
Jan 16 2015, 07:12 PM
that idea maybe interesting seeing Slick-Rick shooting his mama.
I may have to feel a 'tad' bad for the Brooke if he accidentally shoots her.
She has support him in all in his misdeeds.
But good idea for a story.
Exactly what I think will happen.

peggyd

I am thinking Caroline will be accidentally shot

metitle
Member Avatar

If Caroline gets shot, then I wont want to be receiving end of Bill's wrath.
Also, wouldn't there be spoiler that Caroline mothers will in LA if she gets shot?
But interesting concept though.

metitle
Member Avatar

I am not a Liam fan, but the way he is handling Slick-Rick have me taking another look at him in a different light. Rick has definitely gone bonkers.

metitle
Member Avatar

I am happy that Katie is telling Bill about his short comings and what he did to her.
I see Bill is going to have to work very hard to get back into her good grace.

eruell

peggyd
Jan 21 2015, 09:51 AM
I am thinking Caroline will be accidentally shot
Or Maya. Let them send Rick off to trial, and Brooke can Boo-Hoo and try to justify what her baby has done, yet again!

eruell

metitle
Jan 21 2015, 01:43 PM
I am not a Liam fan, but the way he is handling Slick-Rick have me taking another look at him in a different light. Rick has definitely gone bonkers.
Rick has gone over the edge again like he did when he was a kid. All his rage about Ridge is coming to a head yet again. Time to get him some help, and don't coddle him like they did back then!

slayer2
Member Avatar

eruell
Jan 21 2015, 02:04 PM
metitle
Rick has gone over the edge again like he did when he was a kid. All his rage about Ridge is coming to a head yet again. Time to get him some help, and don't coddle him like they did back then!
I'm certain he does need help but by the same token so does Ridge, he needs to talk about why he finds it appropriate to attempt to bang all his relatives wives.

khouriya
Member Avatar

metitle
I like the way Liam is handling Rick too! I didn't know Rick had another shooting episode. Who did he shoot? :o

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

khouriya
Jan 23 2015, 01:09 AM
metitle
I like the way Liam is handling Rick too! I didn't know Rick had another shooting episode. Who did he shoot? :o
Grant that in that time was Brooke husband grant lied and said it was ridge to protect ric

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply