Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chad sets up Jordan
Topic Started: Jan 16 2015, 08:39 PM (3,336 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Victor's new club opens and the whole gang is there...Chad & Jordan and Ben & Abigail. Rafe is there too.

Rafe kisses Jordan and Chad sees it. Of course, he doesn't give Jordan the chance to explain things and now he's seeking revenge. Chad warns Abigail about Ben. Chad is now after the people that Jordan loves.

Let's see how sweet this revenge is....SOD!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

So Jordan and the people she cares about get punished because Rafe kisses her.

Posted Image

Restless84
Member Avatar

One kiss and Chad is all out in revenge mode? Wasn't he suppose to be using her? Obviously it seems like he has grown to care for her but for someone who got together with her for ulterior motives, this seems like too strong of a reaction.

I guess this ties into him goading Ben in the preview. He wants Jordan's brother to get arrested and fired.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

Chad is an idiot. And this is our newest Diners? What a panty waist.

peaches179

:facepalm:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Poor Jordan. Nothing good ever happens to that character. :(

trojangal
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jan 16 2015, 08:39 PM
Victor's new club opens and the whole gang is there...Chad & Jordan and Ben & Abigail. Rafe is there too.

Rafe kisses Jordan and Chad sees it. Of course, he doesn't give Jordan the chance to explain things and now he's seeking revenge. Chad warns Abigail about Ben. Chad is now after the people that Jordan loves.

Let's see how sweet this revenge is....SOD!
Besides Ben who else does Jordan love in Salem?
:shrug:
Rafe? Arthur?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Overreacting,yep,he's a Dimera.Careful Rafe,he might try to chop IT off like his daddy did,clearing inherited his daddy's jealousy gene.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 17 2015, 12:18 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jan 16 2015, 08:39 PM
Chad is now after the people that Jordan loves.

Chad has been so arrogant that he probably hasn't even noticed that Jordan has a cat.

Thankfully. Otherwise I'd be very worried about Arthur.
Edited by nananana7, Jan 17 2015, 03:07 AM.

fundays13
Member Avatar

The writing sucks worse than Dena Higley's. Actually never thought I'd ever say that.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok. When it comes to storyline with Chad so we can probably all agree that the story has barely existed and what appears've been very unclear, I mean Chad he use Jordan or he has fallen for her? One minute he defends her to Kate next minute it seems that he only use her to stick it to Ben and to gain access to Abby? Whatever it is, the story is weak, however, Chad has something that can be of great interest and I mean the character as a whole, he is a Dimera, rich, sexy, edgy and it is a big plus but as I said the story must be better. BF is also an actor who has great stage presence he can take place and becomes noted.

One more thing, Dimeras are passionate people they do not have the usual limit nor morality like the rest, so that Chad wants revenge is well like in his genes? The thing is that nothing in this story have pointed out that Chad has really fallen for Jordan, and therefore becomes angry, hurt for the kiss? The plot is weak quite simply
Edited by The Scorpion, Jan 17 2015, 06:21 AM.

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

I hate to be that person, but this is all I can muster for the Chad storyline (if you can even call it that).

Kaha
Member Avatar

IMO, Uncha is a bust. He hasn't done anything Demira like or worth classifying as villainous. And his villainy is misplaced. So far, his actions led WilSon to collect coupons and use credit card for grocery. But he didn't have to work hard since he received a big assist from Sonny's inexplicable stupidity and incompetence. He also threw fratboy jabs at Rafe, and now he's doing the same thing to the mannequin. Not only is Uncha failing at being a baddie, but he's also dragging Stefano with him. The great Stefano Dimera is reduced to getting telephone updates from his fake son about how he boinked some random girl from Poplar Bluff. Why should Stefano care about Chad's bed partners?

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Who the hell in the writers room is putting this shit together?!!

Chad marched on the scene drawing a gun on Ej and pulling the trigger! That was fantastic! Instantly he's a guy on the edge ready to make his mark. But then they totally wimped out on building a keep-your-eye-on-this-guy character. He slid into the co-ceo position with Kate without much drama and the writers refuse to give us his motivations with Jordan or why he needs to have leverage over Sonny. Those two are weak targets for viewers to cheer for devilish Chad. What does he get out of it?! B.F. can deliver, but this material makes Chad not an impressing force. He's fallen for Jordan, he hasn't fallen for Jordan. He's jealous of Rafe, he's jealous of Ben. Maybe he wants Abby, maybe he doesn't. Just STOP IT! Quit waffling with Chad, pick a direction, define him and write his story! I'm sick of wading through crap writing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

I agree about NuChad. I don't get his motivations. And why is he so focused on Jordan, a harmless girl who hasn't done anything to him? I can understand if he pursued her to get under Rafe's skin and then fell for her, but why the cruelty and the crass taunting? And what he did to Sonny makes him unrootable. What does he gain? These are not the actions of an interesting villain, but an immature boy playing a role to impress daddy.

MojoMissy
Member Avatar

Is Chad supposed to have fallen for Jordan? I thought he was hung up on Abigail. Or was it Melanie he's hung up on? This writing is simply craptastic.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

PansyParkinson
Jan 17 2015, 11:54 AM
I agree about NuChad. I don't get his motivations. And why is he so focused on Jordan, a harmless girl who hasn't done anything to him? I can understand if he pursued her to get under Rafe's skin and then fell for her, but why the cruelty and the crass taunting? And what he did to Sonny makes him unrootable. What does he gain? These are not the actions of an interesting villain, but an immature boy playing a role to impress daddy.
IMO NuChad might be the worst written character ever... I mean Jen, Dan, & the redheaded Bugs Bunny are bad, but Chad has them beat hands down. Jordan and Chad have never really had a story just fucking, it's, IMO, unwatchable.

And Jordan just SUCKS, heavily!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

oops!
Edited by crookedhalo, Jan 17 2015, 12:44 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

MojoMissy
Jan 17 2015, 12:23 PM
Is Chad supposed to have fallen for Jordan? I thought he was hung up on Abigail. Or was it Melanie he's hung up on? This writing is simply craptastic.
Once again, the writers haven't chosen a direction for a character which makes that character, Chad, totally unrootable. These writers are hacks...I had high school students who could have written better stories and character development than these so called "professionals".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Jan 17 2015, 06:12 AM
Ok. When it comes to storyline with Chad so we can probably all agree that the story has barely existed and what appears've been very unclear, I mean Chad he use Jordan or he has fallen for her? One minute he defends her to Kate next minute it seems that he only use her to stick it to Ben and to gain access to Abby? Whatever it is, the story is weak, however, Chad has something that can be of great interest and I mean the character as a whole, he is a Dimera, rich, sexy, edgy and it is a big plus but as I said the story must be better. BF is also an actor who has great stage presence he can take place and becomes noted.

One more thing, Dimeras are passionate people they do not have the usual limit nor morality like the rest, so that Chad wants revenge is well like in his genes? The thing is that nothing in this story have pointed out that Chad has really fallen for Jordan, and therefore becomes angry, hurt for the kiss? The plot is weak quite simply
I don't think Chad is edgy at all, but there are several characters on the show that have the qualities you listed who are also not interesting. Part of the reason it's not interesting is that it applies to so many characters.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply