Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers the week of February 2nd
Topic Started: Jan 23 2015, 10:42 AM (1,776 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers The Week of February 2 - 6

Caroline and Brooke trade nasty words about Ridge.

Brooke reminds Caroline she could have Ridge back in a hot minute.

Liam and Steffy collaborate on his plan against Rick.

Steffy tells Liam what she wants in return for her help.

Ivy is distressed to see Liam and Steffy huddled in a close moment.

Wyatt blames Quinn for his failure to save his marriage to Hope.

Deacon gives Quinn help when she needs it most.

Brooke becomes concerned about Rick's recent behavior.

When Rick treats Wyatt harshly, he joins the scheme to teach Rick a lesson.

Brooke sets in motion her own plan to make sure Ridge and Caroline's growing connection is severed.

Bill shows his softer side to win over Katie.

Maya knows the perfect man for Nicole.

COMING: Valentine's Day offers love and surprises.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

The walking mattress has returned and didn't she uttered the same to Taylor in regards to Eric :eyeroll:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I dont understand why Brooke is called the walking mattress when Taylor is as much as a walking mattress as some say Brooke is.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Taylor can walk away from a man and not use sex to get him back. Brooke is walking mattress because has no problem using sex to get what she wants from men.
Taylor has enough class to walk away, just like she did to Eric.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 23 2015, 01:30 PM
Taylor can walk away from a man and not use sex to get him back. Brooke is walking mattress because has no problem using sex to get what she wants from men.
So you are saying Taylor never used sex to get what she wants. I dont think so. Taylor doesnt have that much class in my opinion. Taylor committed a crime when she broke into a doctor's office and read a file then told everyone. She is lucky she still has her licensee to practice. She walked away because she was the fool and knew she couldnt win.

metitle
Member Avatar

Brooke going up against Caroline for Ridge's attention is laughable.
Really, isn't the walking mattress tired of the man chasing.
Isn't time she set some example of being a grown up and get some self-respect.

I wonder who Maya is going to setup Nicole with? Carter? Ridge? Bill?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Taylor walked away with class and dignity from Eric because he was the one acting like a fool.
Like others have mentioned Brooke said the same thing to Caroline, Ashley Abott, Taylor and any woman who hooked up with Ridge,period. She said the same thing to Stephanie,Macy, Darla and all others. :sleep:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jan 23 2015, 01:40 PM
natdot99
So you are saying Taylor never used sex to get what she wants. I dont think so. Taylor doesnt have that much class in my opinion. Taylor committed a crime when she broke into a doctor's office and read a file then told everyone. She is lucky she still has her licensee to practice. She walked away because she was the fool and knew she couldnt win.
Love your post :hail: I'll even add the last time I checked Brooke hasn't ran over someone with a car while drunk with said person dying then initially tried to cover it up. Of course though I imagine the problem that so many have with Brooke is that gosh darn it she's only been with mainly the Forrester men whereas Queen Taylor ran through the Forrester and Logan family men but that's okay that doesn't make her a walking mattress, that just makes her a spread the legs more often mattress for people related to and connected to Brooke. Back to the spoilers: I really wish that Brooke wouldn't waste her time sparring with Caroline over Ridge he is so NOT worth it.

eruell

Fafokahw
Jan 23 2015, 05:58 PM
DawnElicia
natdot99
Love your post :hail: I'll even add the last time I checked Brooke hasn't ran over someone with a car while drunk with said person dying then initially tried to cover it up. Of course though I imagine the problem that so many have with Brooke is that gosh darn it she's only been with mainly the Forrester men whereas Queen Taylor ran through the Forrester and Logan family men but that's okay that doesn't make her a walking mattress, that just makes her a spread the legs more often mattress for people related to and connected to Brooke. Back to the spoilers: I really wish that Brooke wouldn't waste her time sparring with Caroline over Ridge he is so NOT worth it.
I wish they would just let Brooke be alone for a time! Let her become a strong forceful woman, the real matriarch of the Forrester family!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

eruell
Jan 23 2015, 06:39 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
natdot99
I wish they would just let Brooke be alone for a time! Let her become a strong forceful woman, the real matriarch of the Forrester family!
I want the 1992 Brooke back that's all. Power red suit and instead of focusing on a man, get her son in order start there. Forget CarRidge hell Ridge will get bored soon enough he always does.

Hannah Scorpio

I think Brooke is only going to show Caroline what kind of man he is. He's unable to stay loyal to anyone. Ridge will move on when he finds his newest shiniest toy, or gets horny. That's who Ridge is. The show is build on Ridge's lust, has been for 28 years, LOL. He's more a walking mattress than Brooke is.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Ridge was happily married to Taylor that gave him three children until Brooke decided she wanted him back. She back to wanting Ridge after Bill dumped her butt.

egrannyc
Member Avatar

eruell
Jan 23 2015, 06:39 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia
natdot99
I like that you are defending the character of Brooke because they all sleep around. every man that has been with Brooke , besides Grant, Taylor has managed to sleep with but she remains holy , she also slept with Brooke's son, who had slept with
both of Taylor's daughters . Brooke deserves a SL that does not involve sex ,she could run FC very well. No class in Taylors'
history, I've watched it since the first episode.

egrannyc
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 28 2015, 08:35 PM
Ridge was happily married to Taylor that gave him three children until Brooke decided she wanted him back. She back to wanting Ridge after Bill dumped her butt.

egrannyc
Member Avatar

egrannyc
Jan 28 2015, 08:44 PM
natdot99
Jan 28 2015, 08:35 PM
Sorry, when Brooke and Ridge got back together after Taylor had 3 kids, Taylor was suppose to be dead and the kids were grown , Brooke had helped Ridge raise the twins and Thomas. Brooke gave birth to Ridges son RJ and he was a baby. Ridge married her and Taylor came back from the dead, Steffeny faked a heart attack and got Ridge to marry Taylor.Poor RJ lost his family to grown children.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke was sleeping with two men, Ridge and Nick and that how RJ came into this world. Brooke has never been happy with any of the men in her life, period.

Hannah Scorpio

Yes, ST. Taylor who gave Ridge illegal pills, and slept with while he was high*

*This show has serious problems with consent.

metitle
Member Avatar

Wow Liam!
he has declared that he has is a big kahuna.
He is planning to take over FC.
I think Slick Rick is going to kick his ass though.
Liam was never the fighter, he is a flip-flopper.
So I think Slick Ricky is going to kick his ass.

6 users reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply