Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: WIll's shocking discovery about Paul
Topic Started: Jan 23 2015, 07:27 PM (6,858 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Will tells Kate that he has cheated on Sonny. She tells him NOT to tell Sonny about this but to bear that guilt burden. After their talk, Will goes on with his interview with Paul. Paul finally reveals that he and SONNY have had a long relationship complete with a marriage proposal! Will is shocked about this. He believed that he was the only one that Sonny ever proposed to.

Paul doesn't come out and say that he knows that Will is married to Sonny but that thought is running through his mind now and he starts to believe that Paul has other motives.

So, Will is in a no win situation. He's feeling guilty over his time with Paul but hurt and angry over this revelation about Sonny and Paul.

"The ways in which Will proceeds will be very interesting".

Sounds like a terrific week!

Pick it up-- SOD!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Just keep twisting the knife, writers -- it's not like Will and Sonny's love story hasn't already been destroyed enough as it is or anything.

Mason
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 23 2015, 07:34 PM
Just keep twisting the knife, writers -- it's not like Will and Sonny's love story hasn't already been destroyed enough as it is or anything.
If it makes you feel any better, at least you know the writers aren't treating them any differently than any other couple on the show.

Will&Sonny

Mason
Jan 23 2015, 07:43 PM
Will&Sonny
If it makes you feel any better, at least you know the writers aren't treating them any differently than any other couple on the show.
It doesn't (especially since that's still debatable in some respects, such as with regards to sex scenes), but thanks for trying. :hug:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Mason
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 23 2015, 07:47 PM
Mason
Jan 23 2015, 07:43 PM
Will&Sonny
It doesn't (especially since that's still debatable in some respects, such as with regards to sex scenes), but thanks for trying. :hug:
All I really meant by that was that they're getting the same shitty writing as long-running supercouples.

am103
Member Avatar

This sounds promising. I LOVE that Kate is involved!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wilson68

So it will be interesting how Will proceeds in his actions. So Will is now feeling betrayed by Sonny and Paul. So what's he going to do now? Hook up with Derrick?

And i still don't understand how after finding this out Will could release the article. I mean he's not going to want Sonny to know he's been spending all that time with Paul.

Luce

Honeybees
Jan 23 2015, 07:51 PM
Precisely my thoughts.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Wilson68
Jan 23 2015, 08:00 PM
i still don't understand how after finding this out Will could release the article. I mean he's not going to want Sonny to know he's been spending all that time with Paul.

Yeah good question.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

I don't really understand why they decided to screw up Wilson's relationship already, but at least this sounds interesting.

BeeBee

Wilson68
So it will be interesting how Will proceeds in his actions. So Will is now feeling betrayed by Sonny and Paul. So what's he going to do now? Hook up with Derrick?

And i still don't understand how after finding this out Will could release the article. I mean he's not going to want Sonny to know he's been spending all that time with Paul.
I still don't see how Will can play the "betrayal" card when he is the one who cheated on his husband and is keeping that a secret.I don't see that Sonny did anything to knowingly hurt Will by not telling Will about a relationship that was over before he met Will.I don't see why Will would want the article killed just because Sonny would know he spent considerable time with Paul to write it.Its not as if Sonny has any reason to believe that Will would cheat on him.Sonny would likely understand Paul's reasons for wanting secrecy until the article is finalized.

BeeBee

ArnoldFinnegan
Jan 23 2015, 08:24 PM
I don't really understand why they decided to screw up Wilson's relationship already, but at least this sounds interesting.
How long did they wait before they screwed up Eric and Nicole.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

So Will is going to try and cover his ass as much as he can now since he is the one with all the info of the three.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 23 2015, 08:27 PM
Wilson68

I still don't see how Will can play the "betrayal" card when he is the one who cheated on his husband and is keeping that a secret.I don't see that Sonny did anything to knowingly hurt Will by not telling Will about a relationship that was over before he met Will.I don't see why Will would want the article killed just because Sonny would know he spent considerable time with Paul to write it.Its not as if Sonny has any reason to believe that Will would cheat on him.Sonny would likely understand Paul's reasons for wanting secrecy until the article is finalized.
Paul knows Will slept with him though. If the article is published and PaulSon meet up, Paul will know who Will is and can tell Sonny about his cheating. Will has no guarantee that Paul will keep his mouth shut.
Edited by Sevprince, Jan 23 2015, 08:34 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sucks,Sucks,Sucks.

BeeBee

Sevprince
Jan 23 2015, 08:33 PM
BeeBee
Wilson68

Paul knows Will slept with him though. If the article is published and PaulSon meet up, Paul will know who Will is and can tell Sonny about his cheating. Will has no guarantee that Paul will keep his mouth shut.
If Paul has decided to remain in Salem for now,it would be weird that Paul would not learn of Will and Sonny's marriage even if the article is never published.

Wilson68

BeeBee
Jan 23 2015, 09:27 PM
Sevprince
Jan 23 2015, 08:33 PM
BeeBee
Wilson68

If Paul has decided to remain in Salem for now,it would be weird that Paul would not learn of Will and Sonny's marriage even if the article is never published.
This is all a great example as to why this whole s/l makes no sense.

Wilson68

ArnoldFinnegan
Jan 23 2015, 08:24 PM
The best reason ever. The writers had them fall in love and get married and now as always they are too stupid to come up with anything other than a cheating s/l. Make them fall in love, tear them apart, make them fall in love, tear them apart....That's all they know how to do.

One thing that really bothers me is how much Guy seems to be loving this. I think if he hadn't come into this so late he'd feel different. When Freddie talks about it he says as an actor it's great to play out this type of drama but he really didn't seem happy about it in interviews I've seen.

Kaha
Member Avatar

This makes no sense. How do you propose to someone who's in the closet? Where they supposed to marry in secret? And no matter how this ends, it taints WilSon's love story. Sonny was 20 or 21 years old when he came to Salem. And he proposed marriage to two guys when he was under 25. It makes him just desperate for stability and not actually in love.

The cheating is on Will. No one else is to blame for his weakness, but the guy is justified in questioning Sonny's love for him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply