Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Aiden's Secrets Revealed
Topic Started: Jan 30 2015, 04:59 PM (2,606 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

The gang arrives in Puget Sound...Hope, Aiden, Chase and Ciara. Aiden's not happy either.

Aiden wanted to take this trip alone but Chase wanted to go to say goodbye. Aiden is fearful that there will be some bad memories will be trigger with Chase.

Aiden doesn't know how to handle his own emotions at the house either. He really wanted to sell the house quickly but now with the gang there, it's a little more difficult to do that.

Aiden does get alone time in the house. There's some baggage left in the house he needs to get rid of privately. Some of it is heavier than other pieces of baggage so it's important that he takes care of this while everyone is out.

Well, it turns out that this storm comes rolling in and Hope returns early and it's not expected. The way he's acting, Hope begins to become suspicious.

By the end of the storm, things will become clearer regarding the secrets that Aiden harbors.

It's in SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Now, let me tell you this.. the picture of Aiden in this article is him with an axe and rake....just sayin.....

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

Why do I feel that this secret will be as anticlimactic as Jordan's secret. I am still hopeful that Jordan has a more explosive secret than what we heard.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

PansyParkinson
Jan 30 2015, 05:04 PM
Why do I feel that this secret will be as anticlimactic as Jordan's secret. I am still hopeful that Jordan has a more explosive secret than what we heard.
If he's going to turn out to be a stand-up guy (and I bet he is), it's going to be lame.

Lovejm

lysie
Jan 30 2015, 05:06 PM
PansyParkinson
If he's going to turn out to be a stand-up guy (and I bet he is), it's going to be lame.
I think there's zero chance he isn't a good, misunderstood person at this point.

PansyParkinson
Member Avatar

lysie
PansyParkinson
I know. But what are they going to do with all the browbeating he's being doing to Chase. He comes off as an awful father. I don't think I'll ever see him as a good dad, even if Chase accidently shot his mother and Aiden made it seem it was a suicide to protect him.

RockyStall4

talbab1994
Jan 30 2015, 04:59 PM
The gang arrives in Puget Sound...Hope, Aiden, Chase and Ciara. Aiden's not happy either.

Aiden wanted to take this trip alone but Chase wanted to go to say goodbye. Aiden is fearful that there will be some bad memories will be trigger with Chase.

Aiden doesn't know how to handle his own emotions at the house either. He really wanted to sell the house quickly but now with the gang there, it's a little more difficult to do that.

Aiden does get alone time in the house. There's some baggage left in the house he needs to get rid of privately. Some of it is heavier than other pieces of baggage so it's important that he takes care of this while everyone is out.

Well, it turns out that this storm comes rolling in and Hope returns early and it's not expected. The way he's acting, Hope begins to become suspicious.

By the end of the storm, things will become clearer regarding the secrets that Aiden harbors.

It's in SOD.
I wonder if Aiden is keeping his son's secret and willing to look like the bad guy to the outside world...

He is afraid that his son will remember what he(chase) did, whatever that might be?

Hope finds out... That will bond Haiden... And the big reveal won't come out until, well u guessed it. Ciara figures out when she a teen ... She b the next sammi.

RockyStall4

PansyParkinson
Jan 30 2015, 05:14 PM
lysie
PansyParkinson
I know. But what are they going to do with all the browbeating he's being doing to Chase. He comes off as an awful father. I don't think I'll ever see him as a good dad, even if Chase accidently shot his mother and Aiden made it seem it was a suicide to protect him.
Oh my... I did not see your post, my bad. Bc I was thing along the same lines...

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

There better be a dead body in that baggage.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

If this isn't his version of Princess Gina or Nighttime Hope, it's not even worth it.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

I just look for it to be lame. I don't see them making Aiden into a bad guy.

My guess is that Meredith is still alive and faked her death. Or Bree killed Meredith and framed Aiden for it because she was in love with him and he wouldn't leave Meredith.

chinkybig

This is going to be lame, I can feel it. I mean, it's not too long ago when they actually revealed what Melanie's secret was when she came back to Salem. And a while back, we know how the "secret of Jordan Ridegway" unfolded.

Why bother with the secrets when they can't even get it right.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This sounds sooooo boring. I really liked Aiden and actually thought that digging into his past would make the character more enjoyable and interesting, but this show finds a way to ruin everything. Just horribly dull writing.

concerned
Member Avatar

Aiden who's Aiden?

I feel like we haven't seen Aiden in a lonng time.

I wish their stories weren't so disjointed. The moment I start getting interested in something it disappears for days.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Even though we know (based on tweeted pics) that whatever happens isn't detrimental to Haiden's coupleness & that the plot may be shallow, I'm looking forward to Kristian & Daniel's performances. We haven't really seen them in intense scenes. We saw them bicker when Aiden first appeared on our screens, & we got Daniel's performance when Aiden told Hope what happened the night Meredith died, but we really haven't gotten high intensity from both of them at the same time.

leela46
Member Avatar

Of course, I'm really looking forward to this. It will be great to finally get some answers. I wish we had seen more of Haiden and the pacing was better but I'll take what I can get I guess. I don't believe Aiden is a bad guy but he is acting suspicious about Meredith's death. From previous tweets it sounds like KA and DC have some great scenes coming up.

Will&Sonny

Supergirlx2
Jan 30 2015, 07:55 PM
Even though we know (based on tweeted pics) that whatever happens isn't detrimental to Haiden's coupleness[...]
I'm still not convinced that's proof of anything. Hope and Aiden might still be together months from now, but I don't think tweeted pictures of the actors working together necessarily confirm or deny that suspicion.

Anyway, I don't care about this story at all, but I still opened this thread before opening the thread about Adrienne (which is probably about Will and Sonny's story) or the February sweeps thread (which will probably also mention Will and Sonny's story). Sad (for me, anyway).

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see what happens.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I wonder if they're going to drag out the "is he or isn't he a bad guy" thing for months on end, from one plot revelation to the next. It would be so Reilly-esque.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that Chase killed his mother!

5 users reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply